• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
No zhu speak our language that's why we're mad at mexico. no your zhu as in ZZZZZZZZZZZZZHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

also I say pichu should move up.
Your posts NEVER cease to annoy me.
We're mad at illegal immigrants sneaking in our country, not the country of Mexico

Pi

Smash Hero
Would a hallucinogenic mushroom count as food?

food
   
/fud/ Show Spelled[food] Show IPA
–noun
any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.

sounds about right

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Maybe they meant one day they would wake up early and be like oh yeah there's the list. Chances are they are debateing falcon dittos trying to measure the manilyness.

Pi

Smash Hero
tbh it's probably a conflict over the high teirs.

It doesn't really matter what they release, though, because there will be people who agree (small amount), and everyone else who has their own opinions.

And then there will be the rest of us, who don't give two ****s how characters are ranked because it doesn't affect our placings 1 way or the other.

We affect the tier list, not the other way around.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
How I see it

But I think as long as there isn't like massive changes that need to be made like ice climbers above peach/falcon or fox above marth it's alright if there are like 2-3 small things that need to be changed like dr. mario being above gannon thats all right with me. No matter what happens people will be johning about puff I think she should as least be in top 3.

Also in the next one it will be
ness
kirby
pichu

wHY? Just to p*** me off however i'll just end up debating kirby vs pichu for another 2 years till I get a solid reason why i'm wrong or kirby's metagame becomes insanly good.

but yeah I'll keep debateibng it every time someone brings it up.

Pi

Smash Hero
How I see it

But I think as long as there isn't like massive changes that need to be made like ice climbers above peach/falcon or fox above marth it's alright if there are like 2-3 small things that need to be changed like dr. mario being above gannon thats all right with me. No matter what happens people will be johning about puff I think she should as least be in top 3.

Also in the next one it will be
ness
kirby
pichu

wHY? Just to p*** me off however i'll just end up debating kirby vs pichu for another 2 years till I get a solid reason why i'm wrong or kirby's metagame becomes insanly good.

but yeah I'll keep debateibng it every time someone brings it up.
Actions speak louder than words

Get good. Then talk.
May also help if you hadn't already established yourself as the forum idiot.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I will never call myself smart because I don't believe I am. I've done some things people would say is smart like I beat some high shcooler in every game of chess we played and was the one who asked to play me when I was in 3rd grade.

also i'd look pretty dumb if I posted everywhere i'm smart

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Logic isn't what people listen to nor is it something people are based off of. But if kirby goes up that's horse s***.

Also isn't silent wolf back there also? i've heard he has a good kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom