• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Nah Armada just makes her seem underrated. Although I suppose right now America lacks good Peaches. I heard Cort is gonna start going to tourneys again.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
peach and falcon are perfect where they are

peach loses the everyone above her except maybe debateably going even with falco.
falcon is the same except he loses worst to everyone above him except peach and even with marth.

edit: its been a long time since i looked at the actuall "final" tier list in the first post.

****ing LOL at marth being 2nd

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so what is stopping this new list from being made??

i really don't understand?

m2k seems more than willing to discuss this with others.
get a panel of a few "top players" and have them discuss it on aim or something to make the new list.

i don't know anyone who thinks this "final" list is accurately portraying today's metagame.

and to all you people who say "puff only seems broken for now. people will eventually learn the match up and they won't think so anymore"

a tier list isn't a guess on how it'll look in the future. it's supposed to reflect the present. in the present, puff is one of the dominant characters. new tier lists should unfold as long as the metagame is changing/evolving and it's really bothering me that we aren't making one right now.

i'm tired of reading random people's constantly contradicting tier lists. let's get a panel to actually do it.

get m2k, pp, hbox, mango, whoever.

D

Deleted member

Mango has never won a national tournament without maining one of two characters.Mango has never even won a regional tournament while without maining one of two characters(puff and Falco) he is the best player in this world but he's not this outlieing **** machine that people make him out to be. His secondaries(Falco is his second main, not a secondary) get beaten frequently
SAYYYYYY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

my falco rarely loses

my puff never loses

my fox *****

my falcon gets ***** alot

lol so eat it

-mango

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lmfao intense tier discussion here.

I guess it's how gay/bad I play or something. I dunno the smash community is too good. <3

Edit: thanks Variola! <3 I try.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lmfao intense tier discussion here.

I guess it's how gay/bad I play or something. I dunno the smash community is too good. <3

Edit: thanks Variola! <3 I try.
What! Being modest even on the boards.. cmon now. =P You gotta take some credit, you defeated many great names so far.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
puff is the least punishable character in the game. she is high reward and low risk. her only downside is rest contradicts herself entirely. its unsafe and really risky. although if it hits it takes a stock. so its not that bad.

falco has insane shield pressure capabilities, **** combos, and the best projectile in the game. his only downsides are that hes easily edge gaurded and combod

im convinced these are the two best characters in the game, but idc whos better than the other theyre both really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom