• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlus8

Smash Master
yeah but i heard he was maaaaaaad rusty
I don't think Ken would be mad rusty if he would be returning! If he were to comeback into the tournament scene, I think he would check out the competition first before he goes all out in a tourny! He might go to several tournies, but I don't think he would be trying his hearth out right away! I can easily picture him sandbagging with any character before he gets motivated enough to f**k people up!

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
It seems like Mangos competition is getting tougher and tougher.

edit: LOL I just thought of how Sveets face was when Ken came into his house LOL

strawhats

Smash Master
Ken was probably like alright this kid has done too good for too long, and its time to put him in check before he gets outta hand...you been slacking Mew2king.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Naw I couldnt make it to snes. I wanted to go tho lol.

and yea its not a pikachu grab range or anything but its not marth shiek roy, even Ic have a bigger grab range.

and I just started to cut clips. I have a bunch tho over 100. Wide range of really nice to trash.
Ok, then still trying to remember the name of that M2, ironic that you're making a combo vid too.

Good luck

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Posts on SWF last year said:
-The average player of today would **** the average player of '06-'07.
-MLG metagame < '09 metagame.
I'm as excited as I was after hearing that Isai would be at Pound 4 (haven't seen SWF since last week so iono if he's still going). Ken? In my melee? I don't care if it's more likely than I would think! This is gonna be awesome-tastic.

Though I can't help but agree that Ken needs rehab...

In any case, I think there were clues that he would be coming back (last on SWF Sept '09, Ken checking up on smash vids on YouTube). I'm rooting for him all the way, man. Even over M2K, MaNg0, and even Isai (by a smaller margin).

SephirothKen combo reborn!

strawhats

Smash Master
hahaha...it was a fake...Ken isnt back but it may become a reality if someone tells him about the cicrcuit.

Also Isai isn't going to Pound 4 anymore.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
hahaha...it was a fake...Ken isnt back but it may become a reality if someone tells him about the cicrcuit.

Also Isai isn't going to Pound 4 anymore.
Dang, broken hopes. Well, at least..

1. There are rumors of Ken coming back (which may in fact, foreshadow something. Or it could even persuade him next time he checks on SWF :D)

2. Isai considered Pound 4. Which means he's thinking (though unsure) about returning to Melee (Even though he stated that he'd never come back and is sticking to SSB64).

Perhaps someday. One day, during a tournament, 2 secret registered players under psuedonyms will come.

"Minna, miteite kure."
"Show me ya' moves!"

El chocolate diablo reborn once more.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Isai will come back when...

Hmmm.

I actually can't think of anything ridiculous enough to demonstrate the impossibility of him coming back.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
ISAI THE MOVIE
He was one of the greatest to play the game. He played hard against those worthy and sandbagged against those who werent. Teaming with him ment instant first and instant fame. When he left he was never forgotten, but always feared. When the Smash Community Needs Him Most They Will Look Up At Him And Ask MELEE!? and He Will Look Down On Them And Say ....SHOW ME YOUR MOVES

Roller

Smash Legend
ISAI THE MOVIE
He was one of the greatest to play the game. He played hard against those worthy and sandbagged against those who werent. Teaming with him ment instant first and instant fame. When he left he was never forgotten, but always feared. When the Smash Community Needs Him Most They Will Look Up At Him And Ask MELEE!? and He Will Look Down On Them And Say ....SHOW ME YOUR MOVES
You sir, just won this thread.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
There are only two different images lol.

Its probably because they are either slightly more or slightly less offensive to homosexuals.

dont really kno

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
ISAI THE MOVIE
OMG best post ever

D

Deleted member

ISAI THE MOVIE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nw36VQF5Mo

FINE I GUESS WE CAN DO A NEW TIER LIST WHY ISN'T THIS TOPIC DEAD YET

Inaphyt

Smash Apprentice
dk is like ganon. onlw w/o a shield.

kirby has virtually NO good matchups. not even even matchups. he sucks. there was only one good kirby in all of history. that was PC.

pichu had azen, kdj, and cactuar.

bowser has gimpyfish, djn, and djns one double partner who i forgot the name of(warrior something?). djn still ***** with bowser lol.

roy had some goodies. neo, ken, cactuar, masashi, azen. but now they all suck. cactuar retired btw

omg kens back btw. he lives mid west now. he sucks tho.
Yea kirby is terrible what's your point? Horrible character but he can crouch under most projectiles, bowser will get shot again and again and again and again, lasers for one pose no problem for kirby. Someone said bowsers up b is better than kirby? lol? You can grab people out of it for a start. If you plank you are bowser you will have more damage on you than anyone else. Bowser is terrible, to the point where even ness looks more viable you know what screw it. Bowser is the worst character in the game.

Pichu> Bowser anyday.

Inaphyt

Smash Apprentice
Bowser is one of those characters that once you've figured them out they have no real hope. This is because of his slow speed mind games are also much harder. Also if you attack a shield and get up b'd so what? you get thrust away there is no guaranteed second hit and i don't think that kills until much later. If they abuse upb out of shield just run in and grab or start to fake out with aerials, defensive tactics aren't really as legit as offensive ones.

Also it says your from england so am i! maybe you can **** me with bowser one day ^___^

Also i may be biased because falco is my main, and you can sit in your shield all day while i just laugh and shoot at you and basically send the bowser into a state of depression as if your whole family has just died. I feel you people are comparing characters against each other within the bottom tier, whereas i'm thinking as you go up the tier list bowser get's worse and worse whereas characters like pichu still have speed and being small on their side and thus probably fair better against better characters.

Within the bottom tier however bowser is pretty equal imo.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Inaphyt--have they not heard of powershielding or playing on stages other than FD across the ocean? Sorry for saying it rudely, but you seem to assume the bowser can't do anything once you start shooting lasers...

Tamoo

Smash Master
don't judge UK just cos of his comments!

he wasn't even aware of the existence of tournmants till i told him so he's still on the learning process, as are we all so his opinion is not the common consensus over here!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
there doesn't need to be numerical ordering. it's done better by groups IMO.

SSS
jiggs

SS
falco

S
fox, marth, sheik

A
peach, falcon, ganon

B
climbers, samus, doc

C
mario, dk, luigi, pikachu, link

D
young link, roy, zelda, G&W, m2

E
ness, yoshi, bowser, kirby, pichu

this kills needs for lots of disputes amongst low tiers (who are incredibly difficult to classify precisely) and still depicts what the tier list is supposed to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom