• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
i would never hit stage 3 i remember a smash tourney i was at and a mvc3 tourney was going on one guy is kicking the other guys *** then i see X-factor and all the mvc3 fans yell X-factor in a very annoying fashion and all of a sudden the guy that was getting his *** kicked won i was like what?.....

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
Personal opinion: Bowser > Kirby > Pichu.
Bowsers that seem viable that I've heard of: DJ Nintendo Gimpyfsh
Kirbys:
Pichus:

Bowsers with positive ELO: DJ Nintendo (not on ssbpd since it crashed, but we know he did) Gimpy WarriorKnight
Kirbys with positive ELO: KrazyKirbyKid, KirbyRage, Sash
Pichus with positive ELO:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Is the specific Pichu in Melee a girl? JPOBS said "she," and now my world is turning upside down.
It doesn't have a specific gender, how are we supposed to know? Your world is neither upside down nor right-side up, lol

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
As a Yoshi main, I love playing Pichu and would MM you. Good luck getting a kill at less than 200%, since you can't gimp me and I play the 5th heaviest character. Kirby does suck.

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
KevinM I remember an OAK event back in 2007 where you and PC Chris were showcasing your Bowsers and just 4 stocking all kinds of people. At least I think I remember it. Pretty good skills with the worst character in the game.
I'd be more embarrassed to lose to a Kirby, then Bowser, then Pichu but would feel way worse losing to those three than Ness or G&W (to round out the bottom 5).

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
KevinM I remember an OAK event back in 2007 where you and PC Chris were showcasing your Bowsers and just 4 stocking all kinds of people. At least I think I remember it. Pretty good skills with the worst character in the game.
I'd be more embarrassed to lose to a Kirby, then Bowser, then Pichu but would feel way worse losing to those three than Ness or G&W (to round out the bottom 5).
This makes me wonder, we're talking about the worst three, but who are the next worst three in people's minds? as in, 4th, 5th, and 6th worst?

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
i would say
21.Roy
22.Game & Watch
23.Ness
24. Pichu
25.kirby
26. some character that isn't even in the game
27. bowser

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I always resent Roy being placed above Zelda, but it's probably correct.

I also can't really decide which Link is better. Link has kill powerful, sure, but Young Link has mobility, and does a good deal better against floaties because of it. Anyone have a better explanation for which Link is better?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
which is better is not relevant
both are bad
and are right next to each other

Battlecow

Play to Win
young link actually has utility in a high-level tournament setting. Link does not. I've never seen why YL is next to him.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Yoshi is on that list. Just scroll down really really far
Actually with Umbreon we could also assume that he would say that Yoshi is so bad that he doesn't even deserve a spot on the tier list at all :D

I personally don't think Yoshi is any worse than DK / Luigi in PAL, I really don't know how much of a difference NTSC makes for him though.

TheLake

Smash Master
pichu is the worst character in the game along with kirby but I think pichu is worse

zelda above roy

zelda beats mewtwo on yoshis FOD battlefield

m2 wins on final destination dreamland and like....pokemon or somthing

its actually a pretty close matchup

but zelda taps

taj tapped me though

like somthing fierce

but i liked it

so zelda still wins

bias and drinks all around :D

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
his tech in place has only 2 frames of vulnerability

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
People are both hating on Yoshi and not placing him in bottom tier or tiers. I think Yoshi is more viable than the list says currently, and could at least break the 20s. Also, Unknown522, I like to think that he didn't forget Yoshi, but thinks Yoshi is at least #19, or better :D

**** it, I'm making a challenge:

Challenge: Post your ideas for the tier list. Be prepared for lots of hate.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
DK is worse than the Links.

Just wait till J666 starts tearing ish up

Link and Young Link CLOCKED IN at Rule 6.

J666 beat one of Norcal's top Sheiks and I placed 9th using YLink in a couple sets.

I lost to J666 in an MM too hahahah... His Link style is really annoying, but legit.

Top Bottom