• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
That's right, Zelda's dash attack has a hitbox somewhat comparable to Peach's. So it can be used in that way, to a lesser extent.

D

Deleted member

mewtwo can't combo fox for ****. hold the way mewtwo is facing, all combos invalid

Varist

Smash Lord
they were dressy shoes in the morning i was like "should i wear these nice *** oxfords for no reason" and i decided to do it and they were nice *** soundin steppin too but i took em off and god damn never smelled that way before.

actually it's a different smell it's usually like this fungi smell but now it's just different. it's like a really sweaty fabric. because i guess that's what it is. a case where a smellier foot was a healthier foot. and we call this america?

The Star King

Smash Hero
Why WOULDN'T we know?

Besides, it's not like we know everything there is to know about these shows. I mean, Strong Bad didn't even spell Cory's name correctly. What a huge noob :troll:

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I agree pika is probably better thsn DK, but how is DK better than Luigi?

Granted I don't know much about either character, but it just always seemed like Luigi is at least decent, but DK is pretty much bair spam in a can.

Fletch

Smash Master
DK also gets completely annihilated by Falco, who is one of the most played characters. I'd find it hard to believe that Mario or Luigi have a match that is that difficult. I'd guess Sheik ***** him super hard as well, but I don't have DK experience so I will leave that to someone else to comment on.

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
^^^
This. A good Sheik will destroy a good DK every time and even if DK gets the grab he can't reliably take Sheik from 0-death in any way. Against Falco however... DK gets annihilated by Falco the same way everyone else gets annihilated by Falco.
I learned the hard way why you don't fight Marth as Mario. DK has a chance in that matchup, Mario (Luigi too?) don't.

Warhawk

Smash Lord
I'd say DK does better than the Mario brothers against Marth and Samus and Mario and Luigi do better than him against most everyone else in the upper tiers or at the very least just as poorly as him.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Against Falco however... DK gets annihilated by Falco the same way everyone else gets annihilated by Falco.
Nah other characters can do some things against falco mccloud. DK can only do stuff if his back to is to his opponent. Falco's gun completely prevents that. So what do?

Falco vs DK is 90-10.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Sirius Black is a fictional character dude, LOL some people are way too obsessed with that Harry Pottery stuff

Warhawk

Smash Lord
Nah other characters can do some things against falco mccloud. DK can only do stuff if his back to is to his opponent. Falco's gun completely prevents that. So what do?

Falco vs DK is 90-10.
I dunno about 90-10 but yeah I agree that its really bad and he gets wrecked worse by Falco than those around him on the tier list.

Top Bottom