• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

leffen

Smash Champion
kels has done nothing to prove that he is top 5, sorry but you know its true

saying that kels is top 5 is like worse than saying that Im the best fox because I do the best against the worlds best player (armada) >_<

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
if ur talkin about fox i think the first thing to disregard is the apex bracket. (too big,too much nonsense, too many fox dittos going around where its like rock paper scissors)

(i also think kels is a great textbook fox and could write a very nice fox guide if he hasnt already, just that he isnt anything special other than textbook)

btw JPOBS, the fact that you basically said what my initial point was but used it as an argument/less extreme verb is why i said what i said.

i hate when people do that, and i felt like the discussion didnt need to continue

except of course i further elaborated on the fact that people hoot like monkeys when they see the bright and shiny colors of falcons knee

Bing

Smash Master
Kels is a great Standard "textbook" Fox like someone has already pointed out,there are many other Foxes that deserve to be above Kels in terms of skill and Results...at no point did anyone say he was bad... Just not top 5

JPOBS

Smash Hero
btw JPOBS, the fact that you basically said what my initial point was but used it as an argument/less extreme verb is why i said what i said.

i hate when people do that, and i felt like the discussion didnt need to continue

except of course i further elaborated on the fact that people hoot like monkeys when they see the bright and shiny colors of falcons knee
So basically you just think that falcon isn't any harder to play than anyone else, so you don't like it when people root preferentially for falcon as opposed to other characters?

Ok. I guess that kinda just got lost among your excessive use of hyperbole.

Varist

Smash Lord
I would

**** dk and his stupid **** hes supposed to be so big i combo him like boozer but he just ****in no edgeguard possible bull**** and i use knee and get slap in the face bc his foot comes out like 10x his boody

stelzig

Smash Lord
Taunt and uptilt him. Dair him and laugh at him for being donkey kong if he goes low.

I have no idea if these things actually work.

DeadLastClown

Smash Apprentice
Bullcrap, you never know when you are going to win!
True but I bet he had a pretty good feeling about the match considering a high level shiek is any Ganon's nightmare. You are a great Ganon, arguably the best, but Ganon was seriously handicapped. Nothing is impossible though, and you do have potential.

Varist

Smash Lord
i know im gonna win against level 1 jigglypuff cpu on 10 stock venom stage

i proved u wrong cage

Divinokage

Smash Legend
True but I bet he had a pretty good feeling about the match considering a high level shiek is any Ganon's nightmare. You are a great Ganon, arguably the best, but Ganon was seriously handicapped. Nothing is impossible though, and you do have potential.
Well I played good the first stock and then Idk wtf happened pretty much. lol.

Next time, it won't be so easy.

As for Ganon's nightmare.. not for me!! I don't really mind the match-up, I personally hate Falco more even if I got better at the match-up.

Bing

Smash Master
He's saying youtube heroics because you are speaking as if you have real pro match experience. When hundreds and thousands of dollars are on the line. Not to mention the title of Worlds best, style and how cool it looks doesnt matter.Winning matters. And If Armada wants to camp as Ylink against Hbox for a couple thousand dollars, hell, I'd do it, and I main Fox :)

Static X is **** btw :D

Kal

Smash Champion
Haha yeah Bing, I played in tournament a few weeks back against a Peach I knew I could solidly beat by playing aggressively, and I still ran away and lasered the whole time. It's playing to win. The game does not provide a bonus for winning with style.

There will always be players who don't understand this, and the current status of gaming (with things like easy patches and fixes for things that are obviously not broken) is just making it worse.

Bing

Smash Master
Well if you want to keep your balls in the smash community, especially when you still dont even have your foot in the door, I'd be respectful towards the pro(Your elders).

Otherwise you'll get a bad name... and handicap yourself <--- I almost made the same mistake :p

DeadLastClown

Smash Apprentice
Well if you want to keep your balls in the smash community, especially when you still dont even have your foot in the door, I'd be respectful towards the pro(Your elders).

Otherwise you'll get a bad name... and handicap yourself <--- I almost made the same mistake :p
Yeah, i guess so. I really didn't mean disrespect, I am just talking out of my ***.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Haha yeah Bing, I played in tournament a few weeks back against a Peach I knew I could solidly beat by playing aggressively, and I still ran away and lasered the whole time. It's playing to win. The game does not provide a bonus for winning with style.

There will always be players who don't understand this, and the current status of gaming (with things like easy patches and fixes for things that are obviously not broken) is just making it worse.

well the game does with it's points system. Sadly we as a community do not hand out money to whoever got cliffhanger: 1200 pts.

Top Bottom