• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
End of the week? Try end of the day.

I would have been going one state closer to you, Kewkky next weekend (Composer's tournament in Bloomington, IN) but my ride flaked. I do wanna go out to IL tho. Those guys are cool.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Word on the Street says you were going to MM Illmatic. DO IT.

Seagull, do you have a SSJ Fox?
No. It's Steam's photobucket. He only has whatever textures are actually in the game. He has all the Fox color's though.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
End of the week? Try end of the day.

I would have been going one state closer to you, Kewkky next weekend (Composer's tournament in Bloomington, IN) but my ride flaked. I do wanna go out to IL tho. Those guys are cool.
Ah, well that sucks. I would be going to tourneys and stuff, but I'm waiting until I 100% settle in this base (I'm in the Navy now) and get my GCN controllers in the mail (I bought some super cheap, tiny crap ones for the sake of warming up until I get mine). I'm gonna see if I can go anywhere this weekend though, I'm getting bored of doing nothing and just waiting... I want to play against new players already. :/

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
It's amerikajin and nihon(nippon)jin for American and Japanese respectively, btw Iblis.

Eigo and Nihongo are the languages.

so SSJ = supaa saya(or something similiar)-jin which is super saiyan for us.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
This is good. If all we're really getting is rage from Peach and Jigglypuff, and we're already in the "nobody cares, so commence trolling" phase after just a few days, then I'd say this turned out pretty well.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
It's amerikajin and nihon(nippon)jin for American and Japanese respectively, btw Iblis.

Eigo and Nihongo are the languages.

so SSJ = supaa saya(or something similiar)-jin which is super saiyan for us.
****, I knew something was wrong. Thanks, for the reminder.

This is good. If all we're really getting is rage from Peach and Jigglypuff, and we're already in the "nobody cares, so commence trolling" phase after just a few days, then I'd say this turned out pretty well.
Well damn.

I'm at Chima's dorm. MM going down now

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
What's the J in SSJ for, though...?
Server Side Java? Saints Simon and Jude school? Sisters of Saint Joseph? Sjogren's Syndrome? Single Sideband Jammer? n -XJ 2 1 2?

*used Google*

In spanish, it's Super SaiaJin. It's probably the same as Super Saiyan, but the japanese translation of it.

Doc King

Smash Lord
I want to main Marth.

:phone:
Then change the character selection screen token to where Marth is and start playing him :p

I'm just wondering, but should Wario be lower since he has a few major weaknesses. Perhaps have the ice climbers above him and Olimar and maybe Pikachu and lower to high tier?

Cassio

Smash Master
The only reason ICs dont look ridiculous maintaining their spot is because of 9B. Without him they barely looked better than Lucario. I could actually see them going back to 5th if he continues to dominate Japan with them. Also 'A' tier seems the most interchangeable of every tier, wario below pika or above marth would look just as fine.
You have the right to say that, since you've beaten the best and then some. Others, like Ripple and SFP, have no room to talk on the matter.

This may sound elitist (I don't care), but I firmly believe that only the people who have beaten/***** multiple notable Peach players (such as Xyro, Seagull, Nike, etc.) should possess the right to speak in absolutes about her suckage and be taken seriously. ;)

:phone:
It's not elitist its just wrong. And heres why:
...a MM is not gonna prove anything. If me and KB beat, you, It won't prove anything. It will only state we are better players than you.
and basically amounts to this:
So you're saying Kirby is worse than Pit and Peach.

I bet if we ever played I would destroy you. :|

*joins in on the non-flaming trash talking*
lol

However, Rosalina is slightly better.
The only reason she doesnt look ridiculous so high, lol. Wolf and Fox are great,. Peach is eh...shes not in the same tier if theyre going to be separated. And DK and Sonic should be above her.
Dair isn't hard to shield or DI out of She has NO safe offense options other than poking with fair. And yes actually her grabs ARE crap.

Did you seriously bring up rest as a viable kill move? A move that you can only land guaranteed if the opponent trips from a dair that won't be poking his shield unless its pretty damn low? A move that you CAN BE RIGHT NEXT TO THEM AND STILL NOT HIT WITH? A move that if you miss with=instant death almost every time?

And Bair is trash compared to her fair.

Did I miss anything? I actually have a jiggs player in my crew, and although he may not be dapuffster, I've had more than enough experience vs jigg's moveset to know what she is/is not capable of.
I dont even use jiggs that much and I know this post is BS, lol. It was like, the exact opposite of truth.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Yoshi's double jump armor does very little against Squirtle's combos. Landing B-Air -> F-Tilt -> Jab is a true combo at low percents (get rid of the F-Tilt at middling percents). U-Air has enough range to avoid a mid-air jump -> N-Air when Yoshi is getting juggled. D-Air gets Yoshi out of his mid-air jump quickly and does not allow him to N-Air out of it, much less anything else. Yoshi is also heavy enough for combos to keep working until mid-to-high percents.

Squirtle can chase Yoshi's airdodges and either B-Air/F-Air/U-Air before an attack/airdodge or land another aerial after the first one whiffs to tack on extra damage after an airdodge. Water Gun messes with Yoshi's B-Reverse and Egg Toss stuff.

Ivysaur can land Bullet Seed if Yoshi tries to get tricky with his pokes. The predictable movement of Yoshi's mid-air jump allows for a mix-up between Up-B or an aerial chase. Razor Leaf keeps Yoshi's Egg Toss and shielding in check. N-Air is safe to do against Yoshi because he can't do normal stuff out of shield. Ivysaur does generally well with edgeguarding Yoshi and he's one of the easiest characters to land a U-Smash on, from what I can tell.

Charizard's Flamethrower can stop Egg Toss in most situations, and he can create great shield pressure against Yoshi. B-Air helps him in the air, and U-Air allows Charizard to juggle Yoshi pretty well. Both Flamethrower and Rock Smash work well against a variety of Yoshi's moves.

In general, I think Squirtle probably does the best, but not by much. Ivysaur is a close second, and Charizard is decidedly the worst, though it's not a terrible matchup. I haven't played enough Yoshi to tell for sure, but I would say that Yoshi has an ever-so-slight edge in the matchup.
^ this.

Thank you Luis I was at work and did not have the time to explain this and I also will correct myself if I had said the MU is in PT's favor. I always found this match-up to seem even outside of the grab release which our character has great tools to fend off.

Zig & T-block this is what I mean by you guys having outdated info.....for you guys to say this is a terrible match-up means your playing it wrong or your info is wrong. You can sit here and argue Luis's points but there is not much argument. Plain and simple you guys have this typical mindset towards PT as far as what you consider bad match-ups. You guys explain as much as I do and yet call me wrong.

I'm sorry if you guys think Im some random or something but fact is Im putting up 9th places with PT which is a lot more than anyone else can say whos playing this character besides Luis. Everyone knows Aposl and Reflex but don't know me and I will admit I need to put more work into my posts. But is it really to much to ask for you guys to stop just insisting I'm wrong without putting up any info yourself, then having Luis post agreeing with me just to see no response from either of you??

Cmon now guys were from the same boards stop acting like I'm the idiot when in Luis's post Im not very far off at all.

BTW seagull....I beg to differ about your wolf vs. PT match-up, so whats the next tourney your going to cause I smell MM!!!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It's not elitist its just wrong. And heres why:

and basically amounts to this:

lol
You actually believe I act like that? Come on man, I try to be the most non-elitistic person I can be. That wasn't even a serious post, I was just jumping into some random topic, I always do that when someone mentions Kirby. :\

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Well damn, I lost the MM then I did a salty runback MM and won now back to square one. Damn.

Time for the tiebreaker. Goku vs. Vegeta

Cassio

Smash Master
You actually believe I act like that? Come on man, I try to be the most non-elitistic person I can be. That wasn't even a serious post, I was just jumping into some random topic, I always do that when someone mentions Kirby. :\
No, lol. I was using your post because you were being ironic.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ok I'm back. let's get back to how peach sucks and my 3 $100 money match

Illmatic
dark pch.
KB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom