• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
WTF

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

dude.. yes

I don't know WHAT is going on in this thread, but it seems like a lot of good ol' bull ****.
Ripple, you beat me at MLG Dallas in FRIENDLIES lol, where I suicided multiple times. I'm not saying you're a bad player, (cause I think you're extremely underrated) but don't pull that up please. We should have played at WHOBO 3!

I'll be glad to do Peach vs DK. I'm currently 1-1 with Will (beat him in a $10 money match, then lost in tournament). I think it's a fairly easy matchup as long as I don't take too many risks.

Prepare to get upair string'd Ripple.
I've never lost a money match that has been over $10, ask MJG :].

If you're willing to do $100, I'm done for that too.

SuperModelFromParis or whatever, please shutup. You haven't even faced top level Peaches. Dark Pch. is getting a lot better and has been playing great lately, but it's nowhere close to what I could show you. King Beef is right tons of Peaches have different playstyles. I should put you in your place too.

Nike is the only person who has the right to say Peach is bad, because Marth is a broken *** character.

Come to Texas, Ripple <3.

-Illmatic
i no have this right?

YYYYYYYYY

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
pj, what the **** are you talking about?

Illmatic was right until I saw Marth over MK, unless we are talking handsomeness.
Marth is harder for me than Metaknight.
I feel as though Metaknight is slowly becoming easier for Peach, until we get offstage.

When I started I thought it was 70:30, now I think it's 60:40.

Snake and Marth are our hardest matchups.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Peach is bad, wolf is bad, mario is bad, my little is garbage, my big pony is garbage, TL is wifi. MK is the abbreviation for metaknight. And I am a random

M@v

Subarashii!
I enjoy playing peaches. I'll mm any peach $1-5 Falco vs peach ^_^. MK peach is ok I guess, and I need to get better at fox peach, lol.

Thebest1pj

mikeray won dark peach sucks peach is free tl is hyro illmatic plaays basketball in the middle of the day with night vision goggles on

edit: i started the train at pound had mickey D's money for dayz thanks peaches!!!

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm not in it for money; Peach is just a fun mu. If mk didn't exist, she would be one of my tourney characters.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
SuperModelFromParis or whatever, please shutup. You haven't even faced top level Peaches. Dark Pch. is getting a lot better and has been playing great lately, but it's nowhere close to what I could show you. King Beef is right tons of Peaches have different playstyles. I should put you in your place too.
Random support from you? keitaro must have been right. Slwoly being liked by the community after COT5.

LOLOLOLOL.
Dark Peach, you are way too easy (Peach isn't bad btw).
I also like how you brought up friendlies, while at the same tourney I beat Illmatic and Raz in MM/Tourney TWICE. Oh, and the mm I won against King Beef a few weeks ago. Nah, friendlies are more important.
No, the easy one is you. I was kidding. Then again, I am the biggiest mindgame in the community. People can't tell when I am serious or not. So I'll let your *** off easy this time.

And as for Nicoles comment to me, hahahahaha!, this *****.

Oh look, People wanna MM a bad character now. Must be free money. I think every person that loses to a Peah in a MM should quit their character to wash away the shame of losing to such a terrible character.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Thebest1pj

Random support from you? keitaro must have been right. Slwoly being liked by the community after COT5.

No, the easy one is you. I was kidding. Then again, I am the biggiest mindgame in the community. People can't tell when I am serious or not. So I'll let your *** off easy this time.

And as for Nicoles comment to me, hahahahaha!, this *****.

Oh look, People wanna MM a bad character now. Must be free money. I think every person that loses to a Peah in a MM should quit their character to wash away the shame of losing to such a terrible character.
u didnt say thatat cot5 tho

oh the callout

L

afk smashfest

M@v

Subarashii!
peach isn't a bad character. She's not amazing, but most certainly not bad. Glad to see her in the top half.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Well damn.
Well damn.
Well damn. I think they got you on this one.
Again, well damn.
Well damn.
Well damn.
WELL DAMN.

/caps were needed for that last one
Well damn.
Nicole huh? Well damn.
Today is best day in the tier list thread. I'll be sad when I go to work.

Well damn.

Please stop. There is no reason for your useless uninformative one-liners in the middle of arguments.

Also Peaches 2gud lmao.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Aight I'm about to call the business to see if I can get today off if I work every other day afterwards. LOL WHAT, HOLD ON HOLD ON. CHIMA, you let that ***** talk to you like your his *****. WTF THIS AINT M2K

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Aight I'm about to call the business to see if I can get today off if I work every other day afterwards. LOL WHAT, HOLD ON HOLD ON. CHIMA, you let that ***** talk to you like your his *****. WTF THIS AINT M2K
No. It's just that he's right. I gotta believe in myself.

-Ran

Smash Master
I interpreted that as something along the lines of I don't care what you think and I won't bother to try o_O

Harsh lol..
It's more along the lines of my opinion on how the tier list should be. Characters are grouped with their peers, but the actual order shouldn't matter too much. We just subdivide too much.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I guess calling me out from a troll post and then saying "I was kidding" is mindgaming me.
Okay.

Tien2500

Smash Lord
It's more along the lines of my opinion on how the tier list should be. Characters are grouped with their peers, but the actual order shouldn't matter too much. We just subdivide too much.
Depends on where in the tier list you are. Order isn't all that important in mid-tier and below, but it is very important in the Top/High tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom