• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Didn't you taunt and then lose because of it in tournament against Bloodcross?
Is.....is this the best you have to try and get at me? Really? Wheres the emo jokes at? Where the net gang up hype at as usual? You ome at me with this like it is suppose to do something. freaking randoms these days. Boards getting weak.

Wanna know what happen after that cost me the game and kicked out of the bracket? I was in tears laughing about what happen. Said good game to BC, and just went on my way laughing and playing other people.

Man you guys are freaking weak. Step up your material.

What Peaches have you played in bracket?

:phone:
Vinnie is the only known Peach he has played in bracket. The rest were just randoms

Also KB, Ripple is trolling. No one can be that dumb to say something like that................then again, this is smashboards.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Peach is bad.
You have the right to say that, since you've beaten the best and then some. Others, like Ripple and SFP, have no room to talk on the matter.

This may sound elitist (I don't care), but I firmly believe that only the people who have beaten/***** multiple notable Peach players (such as Xyro, Seagull, Nike, etc.) should possess the right to speak in absolutes about her suckage and be taken seriously. ;)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Oh yeah... Cause causing a boring match and being able to camp makes you bottom tier GREAT argument <_<

Oh dair isn't good? And her grabs are horrible as well hmm? Not to mention that rest kills metaknight below 70% that's truly horrible!

Bair is meh?! Ok ur trolling I won't bother anymore you obviously dunno what you're talking about.
It does when you can't get the lead LOL

Ike's Usmash kills earlier fully charged :awesome:

I think you are trolling.

DIP

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Coming from a guy that keeps losing to AZ peach players?

Ahahahahahahaha!!

Now in regards to your post and the tier list, I activate this!

You have the right to say that, since you've beaten the best and then some. Others, like Ripple and SFP, have no room to talk on the matter.

This may sound elitist (I don't care), but I firmly believe that only the people who have beaten/***** multiple notable Peach players (such as Xyro, Seagull, Nike, etc.) should possess the right to speak in absolutes about her suckage and be taken seriously. ;)

yeah I have no room to talk because it's not like I play nicole all the time or anything.

Sails

Smash Ace
Is.....is this the best you have to try and get at me? Really? Wheres the emo jokes at? Where the net gang up hype at as usual? You ome at me with this like it is suppose to do something. freaking randoms these days. Boards getting weak.

Wanna know what happen after that cost me the game and kicked out of the bracket? I was in tears laughing about what happen. Said good game to BC, and just went on my way laughing and playing other people.

Man you guys are freaking weak. Step up your material.
I was right there, I'm well aware what happened. I'm just poking fun at you, chill.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
yeah I have no room to talk because it's not like I play nicole all the time or anything.
Play and beat are two different things, which is it, and how often?

Also, Peach players all have radically different styles. You can't just play one and claim to fully know the character. We both know what happened when you played me, good sir.

M@v

Subarashii!
Oh yeah... Cause causing a boring match and being able to camp makes you bottom tier GREAT argument <_<

Oh dair isn't good? And her grabs are horrible as well hmm? Not to mention that rest kills metaknight below 70% that's truly horrible!

Bair is meh?! Ok ur trolling I won't bother anymore you obviously dunno what you're talking about.

Dair isn't hard to shield or DI out of She has NO safe offense options other than poking with fair. And yes actually her grabs ARE crap.

Did you seriously bring up rest as a viable kill move? A move that you can only land guaranteed if the opponent trips from a dair that won't be poking his shield unless its pretty damn low? A move that you CAN BE RIGHT NEXT TO THEM AND STILL NOT HIT WITH? A move that if you miss with=instant death almost every time?

And Bair is trash compared to her fair.

Did I miss anything? I actually have a jiggs player in my crew, and although he may not be dapuffster, I've had more than enough experience vs jigg's moveset to know what she is/is not capable of.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
She's bad, and there's no reason to split hairs if she's worse than Ganon or better than Mario. I'm sure we can all agree that she's Low-Tier, and that she represents less than 1% of the competitive metagame, combined with the rest of the low tier characters. I, personally, hate subdividing characters into number order and into categories down to the letter H. I'm content with just having characters in the main tiers that matter:

Top - Da Bess.
High - Bulk of tournament match ups. Can survive in the Metagame without secondaries.
Middle - Pocket/Counter Pick Potential. Viable in some smaller regions as a main.
Low - Exotic counter-picks. Exposes match-up inexperience. Not truly viable.

Don't worry about the number values associated with characters, but rather the groupings that they are with.
Lol then why giving her this random-*** drop if it doesn't matter on what number she is?

The fact that she is considered worse then link now and the fact that she's in the same tier as ganon, is just wrong. She has tools and some of her match ups against high tiers (diddy/falco) aren't dramatically, a good jiggs can give a good diddy actually quit some trouble.

Watch dapuffster vs pelca/nairo. Pretty good huh, for a BOTTOM character?

Seriously all of us jiggs mains know she is low tier, but the difference between bottom tier and G tier is notable.

Tl;dr : her drop, as I can read from all of you posts is random, we must rep her harder. There is like 6 of us lol XD

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Play and beat are two different things, which is it, and how often?

Also, Peach players all have radically different styles. You can't just play one and claim to fully know the character. We both know what happened when you played me, good sir.

play Ill beat him in our set too. played moozle beat him. played Raz beat him. played praxis beat him. you and vinnie are the only peaches I've lost too.

M@v

Subarashii!
Watch dapuffster vs pelca/nairo. Pretty good huh, for a BOTTOM character?

Ally came *this* close to beating dojo's mk in a mm.

Kirinblaze has beaten chibo with link, among many other players.

M2K lost a game to a samus.

Your point?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Then they all suck against DK. :troll:

But seriously, last I checked they are all from regions that don't have any good DKs (besides Neon in TX). You forgot to mention that.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Then they all suck against DK. :troll:

But seriously, last I checked they are all from regions that don't have any good DKs (besides Neon in TX).

no excuses. everyone should have a DK

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

beat and everysingle time I play her ( not in doubles though)
Hold on! You triggered my trap card!

You basing this on 1 Peach player correct/ You beat Nicole all the time thus you say she is bad. But you say she is good when Ill uses her, which you have never played. That would Mean Peach is actually good, and goes back to what I been saying before. it is not the character, but the player behind it. She aint as good as Ill so you beating her means nothing. Thus makes you look stupid. How the hell do these people get in the BBR?

Now I activate this!

Ripple, you suck at this game.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
You basing this on 1 Peach player correct?.
read what I just said. no, it isn't based on 1 peach

Terrible post. A lot of people don't have a DK to play because he's bad, even worse than Peach, actually.
doesn't mean you shouldn't learn the match up.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Reading about a matchup and playing against it repeatedly are two different things and usually produce different results. Only a hardcore theorycrafter would think otherwise.

And I accept the $50 money match. I need to dispense some of this Xyro salt I've got left over. :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
read what I just said. no, it isn't based on 1 peach

Funny, that was not there before........

Though How you beat the so called best Peach but lose to those under? That makes no sense. Also what I countered of you in my post still makes you sound stupid. You pretty much admit Peach is good in general, and that..well..........DK is balls.

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
This tier list is more like mine, only I would put Pit and Lucario lower and Ike and Sheik slightly higher

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Reading about a matchup and playing against it repeatedly are two different things. Only a hardcore theorycrafter would think otherwise.

not really ( for me at least). I have absolutely no match up experience with a ZSS but when I went to texas I played dakpo and did decently.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Dair isn't hard to shield or DI out of She has NO safe offense options other than poking with fair. And yes actually her grabs ARE crap.

Did you seriously bring up rest as a viable kill move? A move that you can only land guaranteed if the opponent trips from a dair that won't be poking his shield unless its pretty damn low? A move that you CAN BE RIGHT NEXT TO THEM AND STILL NOT HIT WITH? A move that if you miss with=instant death almost every time?

And Bair is trash compared to her fair.

Did I miss anything? I actually have a jiggs player in my crew, and although he may not be dapuffster, I've had more than enough experience vs jigg's moveset to know what she is/is not capable of.
First of all bair is NOT trash I don't know how you came to this baseless conclusion... Just cause fair is better doesn't mean bair is ''trash.''
Bair is good for hit and run.
Good for gimping.
Is able to chain into other moves.
Is good for chasing off stage.
Is a great faiir refresher.
More @ the jigglypuff forum(her moveset discussion)

The thing that bothers me the most is that you're actually saying that her grabs are crap. I don't know if you're trolling or you're herp derpin'. All of her grabs do 10%. Her grab range is good. And her dash grab is even better. A dair + grab = 26%.

Rest kills lightweights very very early. I'm not saying it's the best move there is. But It can make HUGE differences in a match. Say I'm on 130% and my opponent mk is at 55% 1 dril to rest and I win the match (stage depending.). Good jiggs know when to rest or not, we're not going to rest out of the blue, besides some people shield after getting hit by a dair, some spotdodge some attack. If they attack you rest them, if they spotdodge you utilt/fsmash/dash attack them. If they shield you grab them. You can also jump away while doing your dair. All of the hits won't hit your opponent, but you're out-range. How to play as jigglypuff part 4 or 3 made by dapuffster explains it better.

Yeah, she's not mid tier material, but she's definitely not bottom tier.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
next time I meet KB or dark. pch I will do a $50 mm with them. 3/5 with each game being on either SV, BF, or FD
I'll Do It. Though a MM is not gonna prove anything. If me and KB beat, you, It won't prove anything. It will only state we are better players than you. You already ended this battle for us. With that stupid comment.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll Do It. Though a MM is not gonna prove anything. If me and KB beat, you, It won't prove anything. It will only state we are better players than you. You already ended this battle for us. With that stupid comment.
$mm prove everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom