• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Proposing a MM is a stupid comment?

What the ****

Peaches are crazy
Ripple: peach is bad. everyone is bad with her except ill and vinnie and even then they could learn some stuff

That stupid comment. Seriously, Stop trying so hard to fit in and hype stuff up. Just makes yourself sound as stupid as Ripple.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Ripple: peach is bad. everyone is bad with her except ill and vinnie and even then they could learn some stuff

That stupid comment. Seriously, Stop trying so hard to fit in and hype stuff up. Just make yourself sound as stupid as Ripple.
it isn't stupid at all. you can play a bad character and be good with them. like me or will for DK. my statement for about peach being bad still stands and so does evey one is bad with peach except vinnie or ill. its not a contridiction like you might be thinking.

Aimed at who?

:phone:
anyone. $50 or $100. its whatever.

but this is postponed until I get back from work in 6 hours. until then....

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL

That stupid comment. Seriously, Stop trying so hard to fit in and hype stuff up. Just makes yourself sound as stupid as Ripple.
Hahahahaha

/no

How seriously do you take Smashboards? I'm curious now

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's stupid for many reasons.

You also say other Peachs are bad, yet lose to KB. So What that makes you and your character? ****

Kid Nino

Smash Cadet
I really can't see why ROB is dropping so much with every version of the tier list.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I
And that's the problem with Pit/ROB, by the way. Neither of them really matter in tournament. Unless you're in PA or you're getting trolled by Allied or Vinnie, when are you ever worried about facing a ROB?
It's no coincidence Rapture has never played me before ([^~]

M@v

Subarashii!
First of all bair is NOT trash I don't know how you came to this baseless conclusion... Just cause fair is better doesn't mean bair is ''trash.''
"And Bair is trash compared to her fair."
Don't misinterpret what I said. Basically there's no reason to use bair if you can fair.

The thing that bothers me the most is that you're actually saying that her grabs are crap. I don't know if you're trolling or you're herp derpin'. All of her grabs do 10%. Her grab range is good. And her dash grab is even better. A dair + grab = 26%.
When do you plan to get close enough to grab is my only question.

When it comes to the rest, all the stuff you said about its KILL power is true. But:

-terrible hitbox
-very very few setups
-free full charge smash/their strongest move by the opponent if you don't hit them

The cons out weigh the pros like a brick compared to a feather.

Just a bit, and I understand a bit of a drop but at the rate it's going it's just unbelievable.
ROB really is just that "bad". He's not a bad character, but every drop has been justified. Won't be surprised to see further drops either.

As for the 3 charcters I play(Fox falco mk) I feel they are all exactly where they need to be. I think fox should of jumped to high tier with toon, but in terms of numerical placement its spot on.

Dr. R.O.Botnik

Smash Journeyman
Why is it that :sheik: and :zelda: can have their own spots on the tier list, but :squirtle:, :ivysaur:, and :charizard: can't? I've always wondered :glare:
With Shiek/Zelda, it's because they work just as well separately as they do together (one of them does, at least). With PT's Pokemon, you kinda have to use them together or you're not gonna get as good of a result. That being said, I do think that the Pokemon deserve their own individual placings.

M@v

Subarashii!
Why is it that :sheik: and :zelda: can have their own spots on the tier list, but :squirtle:, :ivysaur:, and :charizard: can't? I've always wondered :glare:
Because PT's pokemon really can't be played separate. Your FORCED to switch when one dies, and they get tired overtime making them weaker, forcing a switch. You can go all zelda or all sheik without being forced to switch.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
yeah but squirtles combos work better when he is exhausted lol. But we really don't need anymore characters crowding this tier list it is all ready hard enough to figure out where characters go now.

Dr. R.O.Botnik

Smash Journeyman
Because PT's pokemon really can't be played separate. Your FORCED to switch when one dies, and they get tired overtime making them weaker, forcing a switch. You can go all zelda or all sheik without being forced to switch.
Which is bull****, by the way. I really hope they trash these stupid limitations like fatigue and type effectiveness in SSB4.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Now I activate this!

Ripple, you suck at this game.
WTF

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I wanna see ripple vs illmatic for $50

illmatic is down

I know he is!
dude.. yes

I don't know WHAT is going on in this thread, but it seems like a lot of good ol' bull ****.
Ripple, you beat me at MLG Dallas in FRIENDLIES lol, where I suicided multiple times. I'm not saying you're a bad player, (cause I think you're extremely underrated) but don't pull that up please. We should have played at WHOBO 3!

I'll be glad to do Peach vs DK. I'm currently 1-1 with Will (beat him in a $10 money match, then lost in tournament). I think it's a fairly easy matchup as long as I don't take too many risks.

Prepare to get upair string'd Ripple.
I've never lost a money match that has been over $10, ask MJG :].

If you're willing to do $100, I'm done for that too.

SuperModelFromParis or whatever, please shutup. You haven't even faced top level Peaches. Dark Pch. is getting a lot better and has been playing great lately, but it's nowhere close to what I could show you. King Beef is right tons of Peaches have different playstyles. I should put you in your place too.

Nike is the only person who has the right to say Peach is bad, because Marth is a broken *** character.

Come to Texas, Ripple <3.

-Illmatic

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
It's no coincidence Rapture has never played me before ([^~]
Alright, I take that back.

ROB is only a threat when you're in PA, getting trolled by Vinnie or Allied, OR THIS MOTHER****ER HAPPENS TO BE IN YOUR BRACKET.

I'd be scared to play you. But I still don't think ROB is good.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
"And Bair is trash compared to her fair."
Don't misinterpret what I said. Basically there's no reason to use bair if you can fair.

When do you plan to get close enough to grab is my only question.

When it comes to the rest, all the stuff you said about its KILL power is true. But:

-terrible hitbox
-very very few setups
-free full charge smash/their strongest move by the opponent if you don't hit them

The cons out weigh the pros like a brick compared to a feather.
Bair and fair are completely different, comparing those with each other doesn't make sense I do not see how your point is relevant by saying this. Bair has his own usefulness. I'm not gonna bother posting all of bair's usefulness because it would take to much time. I refer you to the jigglypuff moveset discussion @ the jigglypuff board instead.

Rest DO has more cons then pros, and it IS very risky, however a good jiggly practices rest just like ic mains practise grabs. Just resting out of the blue is not common, a good puff would only rest when he's 90% sure and when your opponent tripped (is asleep lolnojk) or made a dumb roll. Rest changes the game completely when successful against lightweight, which is definitely worth practicing.

Edit: I forgot the grabs.

I don't know what you mean with ''when will you get close to grab'' but he grabrange is really really good, you could grab after a dair or a a sourspotted nair. Really getting a grab with jigglypuff is NOT hard, I'm wondering why you're questioning this.

Nike.

Smash Hero
LOLOLOLOL.
Dark Peach, you are way too easy (Peach isn't bad btw).
I also like how you brought up friendlies, while at the same tourney I beat Illmatic and Raz in MM/Tourney TWICE. Oh, and the mm I won against King Beef a few weeks ago. Nah, friendlies are more important.

Nicole

Smash Champion
ripple plays better in friendlies/MMs than in tournament imo. although i did beat him the MOST recent time we did dk peach, he usually beats me. idk if we've ever met in tourney...maybe a long time ago.

the matchup is ********. i do think its pretty even but its just a trade off of who's ****** who at the time lol. plus dk can kill which really helps.

plus rip isnt just saying he only beats ME, though i know some people named dark peach are too ******** to read and are too busy posting stupid fake yu-gi-oh cards to cover up the fact that they dont know how to make an argument.

IM SO BAD O_O

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Ripple, don't money match KB or Dark Pch - money match me!
You're like 1-0 with me in friendlies, right? It should be easy.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wanna play more Peaches too.
All I've played is Castro and Ill.

And those friendlies with Nicole eons ago.
Oh, and PeachGuard.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I will MM everyone here and I will destroy all of you. Snake is the best character in the game and he makes me horny

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
^ why not MM all three of ya?
Oh ****! Now we can really see if Peach is bad!
Ripple, money match all three of us.
If you come out with a profit, I will admit that :dk2: > :peach:.

I wanna play more Peaches too.
All I've played is Castro and Ill.

And those friendlies with Nicole eons ago.
Oh, and PeachGuard.
Yeah, I want to play you again too Espy.

Grand Finals at We Hate Grown Ups! was a lot of fun, as well as the few friendlies you helped me out with at WHOBO 3 (thank you so much for that), but I feel as though I've improved since then.

I think it would be pretty close set.

:peach: > :sonic:

:peach: > :wolf:

:peach: > :dk2:

:marth: > :metaknight:

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I will MM everyone here and I will destroy all of you. Snake is the best character in the game and he makes me horny
Best post in the thread.

Illmatic was right until I saw Marth over MK, unless we are talking handsomeness.

ohwaitididntsaythatnvmmarthisugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom