• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
that moment when EVERY LUCARIO PLAYER looks at the tier list and disagrees that their character JUMPED on the tier list

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
TLs are definitely mad.

I was the first to say he was high tier loool

Boofy!

Smash Champion
LMAO.

Looool. :luigi2: hasn't done anything. Boss won't even enter regular singles anymore cause he knows he'd be just filling a pot. Camp :luigi2: and it's sad to watch him try to approach sometimes.
i laughed way harder than i should have at the mental image of luigi approaching LOL

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Unlike Kewwky's one-man Kirby army being the advocate for some great potential for Kirby, Pit has realistic and formidable options and matchups.
I'm not advocating some great, hidden potential for Kirby. I'm just seeing that Kirby mainers' best players stopped going to tourneys essentially, and his number of players have decreased, which means we have less good mainers than bad mainers, which leads to a drop in tourney representation and placings. All I'm saying is that since I'm finally in USA, I'll be able to play with Kirby against other people and hopefully start convincing them that Kirby is better than (pfft) #19.

Oh Kewkky Kewkky Kewkky... If anything Kirby belongs below Random at least with his buddy Rob, and Pit belongs above Random. Even then, I can't believe my or any one's character is subjected to being compared to a choice of picking random having a more reliable matchup spread and chance of winning... wow.
*pats Krystedez on the back* Oh, my good friend, but it is Pit that belongs below random, and Kirby that goes above random! :reverse:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
@Illmatic: If Peach is so good, go place at something.

I'm not talking about your skill level personally. You're good. Great. There are a lot of really good Peach players. But she's not good. You are limited, because you play Peach. If there's some factor that makes Peach better, exploit it and start winning. If you -- someone, even -- can't do that, then she isn't better. I'm not sure what else there is to say about it.

Peach mains have been *****ing and moaning about how low Peach is since the beginning of time but their placements have by and large remained mediocre, and it's not because you guys are bad players because you certainly aren't. Peach has perhaps the strongest talent pool next to like the top 3. So where's the beef (well, there's King Beef I guess)?
You are SEVERELY underestimating the Peach players' results. You try to cover it up by saying "you guys aren't bad, your character is bad, you're truly amazing!" but in reality you're actually being very disrespectful by continously refusing to acknowledge the fact that Peach does have results.

Until you see it with your own eyes you simply won't believe a thing, and I regret that Portugal does not have any noticeable Peaches.

:053:

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
and marth finally made pass spot number 6

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh **** yea. Now I have a fight! This is gonna be fun. Time to go in!

*pisces chain glows, a giant aura surrounds my body and my hair got three inches longer*

Lets flame *****es!

It won't show because Peach sucks. I'd love to see Peach's pull consistent top 5 results though~!

Wow, placing top 5 alot means Peach sucks? Come on dude. I am starting to like you a lil. Don't say stupid **** like that.

He's right tough. I think Sonic is much better then Peach. But hell, the two matchups I specialize in are Wolf vs Peach and Wolf vs Sonic so I make it insanely difficult for either of those characters to even get me to last stock at this point in time =/.

Since this is your opinion and not based on facts and character traits, I am not even gonna touch this one. to easy.

Her moving up at all was always a shock to me (And I helped make this list with other BBR members).

Oh trust me. Me all can tell you helped with this list. Even the blind can tell.

If Peach ever moved above Wolf in future tier list, I'd legit quit brawl lmao...

Then start playing MVC3 or just sit tight till smash 4.

No. Look at Brainshock this past weekend where Kain and Holms got 5th and 7th then? I also got 3rd at a regional this weekend. Where the **** is Peach at?

More like where the Peach PLAYERS at?

Peach's like never place into the money. Wolf's do it mad consistent at regionals and locals.

And Holms also placed at Whobo 3. He even beat Dojo at it. So sure, use a tourney where both characters did "aight" at, but not even top 10.

I could just tell you how Wolf's have been doing. The past 3 tourneys I went to in 3 weeks I got 25th at CoT5, 3rd in an Md/Va local, and 3rd in a PA regional.

Oh look. 2 Peach players placed the same as you at COT 5. And one of them was a scrub Peach named Dark.Pch. Scrubs playing the same as a so called better character and player? Something aint right hur!

Wolf has a lot going for him. Peach has always played the same. She can't kill like ever, she's light, and her AD is the worst in the game. She eats a lot of damage when she's offstage.

See whats in red. Done. So Peach players playing the same. Thats the characters fault? Thats why she sucks? What in the world is to say they all can't mix it up? Thats not the characters blame. it is the Players fault. Why are people just cowards and have giant egos that they can never blame themselves? Why don't they Z drop More? Why they a;lways gotta dsmash when one is near them out of fear, and not pay attention to shield so the enemy dont block the hit and get punished. Why don't Peach players save their floats when launched high and F-B twice to get center stage/ Why Peach players don't full hop there Dairs to get over the opponent when they short hop. and even stop gay **** like Meta Knight Dair camping?

She is the most techinical and versitale character in this game. And People get mad at me when I say no Peach player impresses me. Thats cause all just do the same ****. "Oh, but I placed high and beat fvdsjfvgsdjgfvsdgjofgsdu" Ok? I don't care. Good **** to you but you played non mixable. Same **** people gone seen for years and know how to deal with.

People can get tight and flame me all they want. But Peach players are not on the same skill level as these other characters players that go in. I stay watching countless videos or all sorts of Peach players. I dont see anything out the box.

I figured smart players would know about this. I came from melee. And melee players know about this. Player comes first, then charater. I was playing meta knight yesterday. My Meta is so Garbage. I was losing easy *** math ups. And he is the best in the game. Idk when people will learn that the player comes before character. Not vice versa.

I question why people lose to Illmatic sometimes because I watch his matches and it looks like he just throws out as many moves as possible with every intention of his opponent walking into the BS, or just jump trapping Texas (Don't know why people still get jump trapped, but Md/Va never does anymore thanks to Neo, MalCUM, and June).
I SOMETIMES feel the same way. But I feel the same way about myself as well. COT5, I should have not placed like I did. I really did nothing special. I played basic and got away with it. And that other tournament where I got 9th out of 41. 3 weeks ago. Played the same way. Used her typical. People let me get away with **** I should not be getting away with. Now if I was to play versitale, and I place like that, then I would take some credit and be like "Ok, I switched it up, threw my opponent off cause he expected typical Peach **** and I won"

People should be thinking twice before they think I am biased towards my characters. I have yet to say what I think about her moving up.

@Illmatic: If Peach is so good, go place at something.

I'm not talking about your skill level personally. You're good. Great. There are a lot of really good Peach players. But she's not good. You are limited, because you play Peach. If there's some factor that makes Peach better, exploit it and start winning. If you -- someone, even -- can't do that, then she isn't better. I'm not sure what else there is to say about it.

Peach mains have been *****ing and moaning about how low Peach is since the beginning of time but their placements have by and large remained mediocre, and it's not because you guys are bad players because you certainly aren't. Peach has perhaps the strongest talent pool next to like the top 3. So where's the beef (well, there's King Beef I guess)?
You know, I tried to be nice and cool with you on these things. But you are getting out of control and I about had enough. So Do me and the rest a favor. STFU.

I have grown tired of hearing you talk. This be coming from a guy who was like "Oh ZSS sucks, she can't do nothing, I am gonna drop her for meta knight." Then goes back to how she is good again, then back to how she is Balls and wanna main Pit. Then MLG hype/tier list, and now you on this garbage. Just stop.

I'll tell you again its the player that matters, not the damm character. Why does San **** with Ike? Why is NOID Taking a game off of M2K with Samus? (who on this list, is not better than bowser) Why were sonics taking over MLG (and the WC). I'll tell you why cause you aint gonna get it. Cause they are smart players. They know how to think, plan, bait, control, execute, mix up, switch game play/plan, Tank, confuse. All those and more that makes a player a top player. A Ganon could lose 100 times to a meta knight. But as a Player, The Ganon could be a better one. Just the match up is just stupid.

People have this mentality that if you play a better character and win, you are obviously a smarter player or better. This is not always true. As I said, the player comes first, not the character. And the brains of a player can be shown in many ways. I can say right now that there are a handful of sonic players that are smarter then all Peach players. an is smarter then the whole Peach boards as a player.

people need to understand this stuff. yet with people like you around. it will never happen. Thats why this community makes me laugh to no end.

Don't forget that King Dedede does mad good against peach (Well at least my Dedede does :p)

I actually think that Wolf is better at fighting Dedede than Peach is.
What Peach players have you been playing? You on some **** right now. Seriously on some ****. First of, if I space correctly, DDD Can't grab me. Yet alone get in. But here is something alot don't pay attention to, (even me, I just recently learned this) Notied how sometimes a Peach could Fair your shield and you can still grab her before her Jab comes out? Even if spaced? I bet you grabbed Peach alot from this. Now here is why.

When doing a Fair on the shield, these things matter. Height of the enemy and where you are in terms of height to Fair. if I fair DDD to early on his sheild, he can grab me cause I have yet to touch the floor to auto cancel my Fair to a Jab. That or I did not touch the floor late to auto cancel to a Jab. Auto cancel still takes up frames. Characters like DDD, Lucario and ROB Can abuse this hard. Peach players don't pay attention to yet. Also nethier do their opponents. They just grab hopping to get lucky.

And if it is not this, it is the fact that Peach landed at the wrong time where her Fair lags. (Yes , her Fair can lag like if I missed an L-cancel in melee)

There's too many randoms in the bbr for me to even take this seriously.
I love you even more now. Tell them whats up.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Sonic will probably continue to prove himself as it is.

I wonder if Meta Knight will ever get banned.

Peach play probably isn't going to improve much.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Rofl at the avis. They reflect off how balanced our knowledge as a player is, rather than our characters.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Seagull, on top of what Dark Pch. said I pull top 5 results consistently in a region that is pretty difficult to do so.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Nah he just got done turning SSJ. You know how they crouch while they transform.

Illmatic with the regional call-out. Wait let me do this so Illmatic will have his back up. Texas. All Texas players namesearch the word Texas because Texas people are weird.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Dang, Yoshi's now mid-tier? I figured it would happen. Guess I need to learn how to fight Peach then. That's really the only MU for mid-tier that I'm worried about (FU Illmatic!) =b

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
polt taught me >:)
It also doesn't help that I have virtually no Peach experience other than when I've played you once every like 3 months. But after playing you and KB at this last Hobo, I think I've figured out the MU, so we'll see what happens.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Nah he just got done turning SSJ. You know how they crouch while they transform.

Illmatic with the regional call-out. Wait let me do this so Illmatic will have his back up. Texas. All Texas players namesearch the word Texas because Texas people are weird.
Yeahhhhhh Texas!!!

For real though, Texas tournaments have stiff competition, especially in Houston, which is easily our strongest state.

I don't mean to sound bigoted--and I realize Illmatic's statement probably does because he tends to be kinda dramatic on the boards--but I've been fortunate enough to have traveled to LA, SoCal, and AL for tournaments. Texas strikes me as the strongest out of those. I can't speak for NJ/NY and Florida--I know they've got some great players who totally deserve respect for their results.

tl;dr I'm just trying to say Illmatic's trying to bring up a valid point. It's just a very difficult point to bring up because there's not really a solid way to back it up with hard facts.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Oh wow, Mink won that bet?

Still think Yoshi should've gone up atleast 2 spots rather then one, cause even without any movement he'd still make it in Mid Tier.
Also I do okay against Peach, though I wish I had more practice with Illmatic and King Beef rather then one MM/Friendly.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I remember when Jumpman the wifi wolf went to a HOBO and got 3rd.

TX Best region. Try again Ill

LordAizen

Smash Journeyman
I have the best avie guys(And no, i don't main wolf)

My 2 best characters(Wario and D3) both dropped but whatever, it's not gonna stop me from enjoying the game. It feels wierd to finally see Snake not be #2.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
My avi is the best.

Texas is tough, but I'd rather be there than NY/NJ.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oh wow, Mink won that bet?

Still think Yoshi should've gone up atleast 2 spots rather then one, cause even without any movement he'd still make it in Mid Tier.
Also I do okay against Peach, though I wish I had more practice with Illmatic and King Beef rather then one MM/Friendly.
No, he lost to Lada, these are Utah players not Florida, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom