• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I remember when a Ganon went to a tournament and got first.
Cool what does that got to do with me? I wasn't there.

Your saying Wolf is worse than Peach and that you can't get placements like me cause you live in a harder region yet a Wolf player who went to his first ever tournament placed better than you ever have at a HOBO

Wolf Swag

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I remember when Jumpman the wifi wolf went to a HOBO and got 3rd.

TX Best region. Try again Ill
There's a small disclaimer on that tournament. Half of us went to an Oklahoma tournament instead (mostly Dallas players) of Hobo that weekend. Dphat Fogo Light Me and a few others, along with Oklahoma obv not traveling to Houston.

With that said, we laughed HARD when we saw Jumpman get 3rd.

My avi is the best.

Texas is tough, but I'd rather be there than NY/NJ.
Oh yeah. **** NJ NY that region is stacked.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Your saying Wolf is worse than Peach and that you can't get placements like me cause you live in a harder region yet a Wolf player who went to his first ever tournament placed better than you ever have at a HOBO
i wasn't there either, and what was this like two years ago? lol

read DMG's post l0l

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No Illmatic I didn't post that to justify what you said. I posted that to defend my region "honnar".

Although wait a second. I think that weekend was when Samboner came and got 3rd.

Hmm... WIFIIIIIIIIIIII

_Kain_

Smash Champion
i wasn't there either, and what was this like two years ago? lol

read DMG's post l0l
I did read it but it doesn't matter cause he still took TX's best player to game 3. Even though I'm sure Gnes would prolly **** on him now. Just cause he's boss and I like too root for him :awesome: Saying his win wasn't as good cause most of TX didn't go is kinda dumb when he did that for his 1st ever tournament

The problem is Ill you never really even sate nething worth arguing against. You always just say why you think Peach should be better cause she has better MU's and character traits when she doesn't lol. That's just your opinion alone. Until you and a bunch of other Peach players are able to actually prove what you think then you shouldn't be saying certain things.

I mean last time you said Wolf's bad MU's you had MK, Falco, and ICs in there. So it doesn't seem like you know the character too well if you ask me. Not to mention the sugarcoated MU spread Peach got in the BBR MU thread :troll:

z00ted

why do people care what I think anyways?

:peach: > :wolf:

:snake: > :diddy:

at the end of the day :metaknight: is still 60:40 over everyone

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Watching Luigi approach is just painful to the eyes. I can't even imagine how a ditto match would look like, other than the fact that it's gonna take place in the air. Alot.

To save Luigi, we NEED to find at least some crazy replacement for wavedashing.

Cassio

Smash Master
Texas is a bit overrated. But then again theres few distinctly better regions outside socal, ny/nj, FL.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yeeeeeeeah Marth, Yoshi and Wolf.

It's about time Yoshi got out of low tier and wow to Wolf for such a leap. They were well-deserved.

z00ted

They don't really care, but you post about it all the freakin time lol.
literally every time I say Peach should be above wolf some wolf main quotes me and asks why

and i've only done this twice

Nike.

Smash Hero
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 372
User Name Posts
Illmatic. 21
Doc King 17
TheReflexWonder 13
Player-1 12
Sails 11
xIblisx 11
Supermodel From Paris 10

EDIT: Okay, I'm done lol

Tesh

Smash Hero
Illmatic, get over it. Wolf is better than Peach. He actually has an airdodge which allows him to defend himself in the air against characters that outrange him.

z00ted

Who Posted?
User Name Posts
Illmatic. 21
Doc King 17
TheReflexWonder 13
Player-1 12
Sails 11
xIblisx 11
Supermodel From Paris 10

I'm talking about bringing up the claim that Peach is better than Wolf.

Sorry I defend my claim and make posts.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'm talking about bringing up the claim that Peach is better than Wolf.

Sorry I defend my claim and make posts.
You don't even defend it though. You just say it, with nothing to really back it up

Anyways done, don't care enough about this game anyways

Cassio

Smash Master
This thread was pretty tame aside from peach mains, lol.

Illmatic you can fall back on having tough competition from living in Texas, but implying that youd poop on weaker regions if you lived there is silly and wrong. Accept your results or start travelling and prove you can win in other places, complaining about how tough your region is doesn't make your results any better than they are nor does it weaken Kains/ other wolf mains.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

Illmatic you can fall back on having tough competition from living in Texas, but implying that youd poop on weaker regions if you lived there is silly and wrong. Accept your results or start travelling and prove you can win in other places, complaining about how tough your region is doesn't make your results any better than they are nor does it weaken Kains/ other wolf mains.

This guy is kickin straight real talk to the masses. Clearly, he's a keeper.

Nicole

Smash Champion
kain lives in a very talented region. i know this because i live in it as well. kansas/illinois/ohio would **** on most of texas besides your best players (trela, razer, etc), which you aren't winning against either.

not trying to bash on texas but dont hate on the MW and tell kain he lives in an easy region unless you've gone to our big tourneys. i promise you we have some **** players.

z00ted

duhhhhhhhh

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Who Posted?
User Name Posts
Illmatic. 21
Doc King 17
TheReflexWonder 13
Player-1 12
Sails 11
xIblisx 11
Supermodel From Paris 10

Damn, I felt that callout too seeing my name up there :urg:

Nike going in.

DIP
LOL

Ill, even I brought up points on why Wolf is better than Peach and I don't even main Wolf. It's common knowledge.
I must post a gif now too.

z00ted

because i want to poop on other regions and i think i can

what's wrong with that

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I dunno. Probably has something to do with theology and certain gods having domains over abstract concepts.

Oh, wait. That's right. You're the guy who hit his head and is enlightened. :troll:

Smooth Criminal
Truly I am proud of it aswell. Since I am not like you. Who targets people like me. Out of childish misconceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom