• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
Not true. Peach is better vs D3 then Wolf is. That's not even debatable.

Lmao.
Indeed, a DDD with matchup experience and the same level of skill as his opposing wolf player will consequently destroy the wolf player.

Not to say DDD doesn't beat Peach, he probably does. She's gonna be all like **** yeah dmg getting DDD to 140% before dying from an utilt or bair or gordo or we at 100% then come back in and face a DDD she can neither combo nor ko all that easily getting herself to kill percent while fishing for a kill on DDD before she gets it and he finally dies at like 180%.

Then he comes back in and KO's her instantly with attack of his choosing. DDD now has 2 stocks and Peach has 1. The first Scenario repeats only Peach is really frustrated so she doesnt get the kill in before DDD finishes her with two stocks left.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Iblis your the only one that seems to want some drama with Fox involved in it.

Fox is bad, just be grateful for TKD. Kthxbye

Wolf da bess
Drama should be in my name :p Yo I'll be hitting up OoS tournies soon. I hope I get to play you eventually son.

Why are you concerned with my response to Verm's post?
Because I didn't understand a word you said.

Doc King

Smash Lord
xIblisx, I don't have any vid proof, but if you want you can add me and we can test it together. Although I have been successful on the AiB ladder doing this technique a couple of times.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Dead@Wolf video

Stunned@Sonic's placing, but I anticipated as much. Sonic's results have been nonexistent for the most part since MLG.

:D@Yoshi in mid tier

:/@ Jigglypuff being worse than Falcon.

Dead again@Ganon video.

Amused@Dark Pch.'s and Illmatic's reactions, and @Seagull's responses to anything Wolf.

@@@@@@@@@

UltimateXShadow

Smash Rookie
Wow, Ganon is once again joined by others within a tier division.

Also, hooray for Yoshi, rising to the middle tier!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Ew colorful.

Dear Bowser.

Your fair is awesome,
Your uair's a joke.
Your bair is flawless.
Your dair can just poke.
Your nair is pretty good.
But Dtilt and Fsmash?
Please, if I'm in a bad mood.

I might be free against your jab.
But don't come near me with flamethrower.
OH GOD THE FORWARD B!
Bowser bomb, could you be any slower?
Utilt may scare me,
But Upsmash is a wrap
Even while I DI out of dsmash
Sonic still says you're too slow, sap. :sonic:

Love, Pit.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
At first I was like

but then I saw Marth and was like

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
The input on some characters is ****ing joke so i mgiht as well . Who's giving input on fox and peach, oh some strong as fap to wolf too in the backroom.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

:scared:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I think I like the Wolf one better.
I think I do too. The indian dance is pretty **** though.

Is that sarcastic or not?
LOL

I was basically saying - Relying on ourselves to do what we want to do. Even when the odds are against us. - This is how we manifest our will as a player.
Oh that makes sense.

At first I was like

but then I saw Marth and was like

I hate this thread now.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
@Doc King What notable Peach's have you even played? Peach definitely does better than Wolf in that matchup. Even freakin' Seagull Man said that. It's like -1 at worst for her. Peach doesn't need to kill D3. She can pull a MK and time him out. She definitely will be racking up damage faster than he will be.

:phone:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Random is about to be broken. Also I love Madoka but it comes third in the video tier list. At least it's better than MLP will ever be.

Doc King

Smash Lord
@Doc King What notable Peach's have you even played? Peach definitely does better than Wolf in that matchup. Even freakin' Seagull Man said that. It's like -1 at worst for her. Peach doesn't need to kill D3. She can pull a MK and time him out. She definitely will be racking up damage faster than he will be.

:phone:
AiB peaches. Also peach can't pull off mk lol. I mean peach has like one projectile, which is slow, slow in general, also Dedede can just punish peach stalling with his bair when peach is floating or a waddle dee throw. I mean what's peach gonna do when D3 kills her easily? and also I don't think that peach can rack up damage faster either since Dedede can d throw to b throw her which is like 8 + 8 = 16 + 16 = 32 damage.
Random is about to be broken. Also I love Madoka but it comes third in the video tier list. At least it's better than MLP will ever be.
It would be funny to see mk in mid tier play. It would make mid tier tourneys a lottery.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I understand this.

Competition in Texas is much harder for me, especially as a Peach main.
Look at who is below Kain in Illinois.
Look at who is above me in the Houston PR.

I could easily meet Kain in GF at almost any tournament in Illinois.
Take into consideration location when bringing forward evidence like this.
The same goes for Excel Zero. He's practically one of the only top players in PR.
Well, to be fair, there's a small group of top players that always take the top spots in tourneys. Excel Zero (Peach), Rated (Snake), Sheikant (TL/MK), LuigiMAX (MK) me (Kirby/ZSS), Noux (Snake). Everyone I mentioned (except Noux) are pretty close and play Melee/Brawl friendlies all the time, keeping each other on our toes and not letting anyone take any of the top 5 spots... LuigiMAX stopped playing I dunno why, and I moved from PR when I joined the Navy, so there's only really 4 top players that won't budge from the top spots right now (and they keep shifting too) (funny thing, they all main/second Snake or MK except Excel Zero, which says a lot).

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I still don't understand why it is absolutely imperative to counterpick characters in this game. At least that's the vibe I'm getting.

Smooth Criminal

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lmao at lucario over dedede. the ****?

someone please show me warios results since the last tier list compared to iceys domination under the characterless above them. theyre always in the top 5. wario is scarce now. i think theyre better than marth too but whatever.

what did link do to get above jiggs? mad random. shes better than the bottom 3 dawgs

LOL at yoshi in mid tier now. i agree with it but haha no more yoshi in low tier tourneys

little upset ike is above luigi. come on now.

ALSO SAMUS SHOULD BE HIGHER ON THE TIER LIST. SHE CAN TURN INTO A VIABLE CHARACTER. CHARGE SHOT, TAUNT LIKE CRAZY, WIN.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Samus/ZSS as a seperate character for next tier list.

Also not amused by D3 moving down, but I suppose since there's approximately 0 actual D3 mains... (including myself in that number)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
xIblisx, I don't have any vid proof, but if you want you can add me and we can test it together. Although I have been successful on the AiB ladder doing this technique a couple of times.
O Wifi? Nevermind you win.
LMAO.
lmao at lucario over dedede. the ****?

someone please show me warios results since the last tier list compared to iceys domination under the characterless above them. theyre always in the top 5. wario is scarce now. i think theyre better than marth too but whatever.

what did link do to get above jiggs? mad random. shes better than the bottom 3 dawgs

LOL at yoshi in mid tier now. i agree with it but haha no more yoshi in low tier tourneys

little upset ike is above luigi. come on now.

ALSO SAMUS SHOULD BE HIGHER ON THE TIER LIST. SHE CAN TURN INTO A VIABLE CHARACTER. CHARGE SHOT, TAUNT LIKE CRAZY, WIN.
Looool. :luigi2: hasn't done anything. Boss won't even enter regular singles anymore cause he knows he'd be just filling a pot. Camp :luigi2: and it's sad to watch him try to approach sometimes. :ike: has San who is godlike with Ike.

Also, lol@the :samus2: comment.