• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life

Smash Hero
TL Fox Wolf/Sonic. Sonic/Wolf takes highest midtier spot, or maybe one under that. Ganon can't be midtier because, as Ganondorf's Final Smash, he's banned in competitive play, so I can assume that bit is sarcastic.

archer.

Smash Lord
I would also guess Toon Link and Fox for sure, 3rd one might be Wolf.... Between Fox and Toon Link I think it's a toss up as to which one of them is above the other.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I'll probably get kicked out of the BBR for this, but I don't care, the BBR sucks anyways.

So here's the new tier list:

[collapse="Tier List v6"]
S: Fluttershy
A: Pinkie Pie, Rarity, The Great and Powerful Trixie, Princess Celestia

High
B: Luna, Rainbow Dash, Colgate, Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack
C: Octavia, Derpy Hooves, Lyra, Cheerilee, Sweetie Belle, Spitfire

Middle
D: Scootaloo, Dr. Hooves, Vinyl Scratch, Applebloom, Bon-Bon, Zecora
E: Photo Finish, Soarin', Big Macintosh, Sapphire Shores, Mayor Mare

Low
F: Nightmare Moon, Braeburn, Hoity Toity,, Granny Smith, Prince Blueblood
G: Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Snips, Snails

[/collapse]
Someone should printscr this or whatever before it gets deleted.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'll probably get kicked out of the BBR for this, but I don't care, the BBR sucks anyways.

So here's the new tier list:

[collapse="Tier List v6"]
S: Fluttershy
A: Pinkie Pie, Rarity, The Great and Powerful Trixie, Princess Celestia

High
B: Luna, Rainbow Dash, Colgate, Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack
C: Octavia, Derpy Hooves, Lyra, Cheerilee, Sweetie Belle, Spitfire

Middle
D: Scootaloo, Dr. Hooves, Vinyl Scratch, Applebloom, Bon-Bon, Zecora
E: Photo Finish, Soarin', Big Macintosh, Sapphire Shores, Mayor Mare

Low
F: Nightmare Moon, Braeburn, Hoity Toity,, Granny Smith, Prince Blueblood
G: Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Snips, Snails

[/collapse]
Someone should printscr this or whatever before it gets deleted.
This is the best post in this entire terrible thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Fox v Sheik is borderline unwinnable. You can't outrun her because she's just as fast if not faster than Fox. So trying to camp will only work for like a total of 30 seconds before you're inevitably caught by a needle storm. Shining needles won't work, shielding them will only get you stuck in enough shield stun for her to run right up to you and moving out of the path of said needles is basically just another move closer to death. Trust me, there is no real way to not get ***** in this MU. Your best bet is to eat like 40% worth of damage since it doesn't work after like 32% iirc.

Yes, Sheik can do it on any flat surface. I doubt she can Ftilt through platforms unless they are like hella low.

Ninja'd by Scary.
You do know fox can cancel shine with a jump roll or spotdodge right after reflecting something right?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
You do know fox can cancel shine with a jump roll or spotdodge right after reflecting something right?
Yes. Not that it matters though. Sheik can run behind needles shortly after they are thrown or DACUS. So, if you:

1. Jump- She can camp your landing.

2a. Roll Forward- You need to lose that stock for being a tard.
2b. Roll Away- You're still gonna get caught by DACUS.

3. Spotdodge- See 2a.

Jumping is your best bet but it's still not a good one.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I love K Prime. A pretty good list, but Colgate, Twilight and Ajay need to be 2, 3 and 4 respectively.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yes. Not that it matters though. Sheik can run behind needles shortly after they are thrown or DACUS. So, if you:

1. Jump- She can camp your landing.

2a. Roll Forward- You need to lose that stock for being a tard.
2b. Roll Away- You're still gonna get caught by DACUS.

3. Spotdodge- See 2a.

Jumping is your best bet but it's still not a good one.
Fox can mix it up enough after a jump against mk...what makes you think he can't do the same with sheik? I mean...come on bro...

Roll away to buffered shield...i'm sure that's not gonna get by dacus. You're also not remembering one thing...the needles were reflected...which means she is gonna have to shield, SD, or jump over them to begin with most likely. And even if they poof b4 reaching her original position if she were to dacus she'd dacus right into them.

Life

Smash Hero
Fox can mix it up enough after a jump against mk...what makes you think he can't do the same with sheik? I mean...come on bro...

Roll away to buffered shield...i'm sure that's not gonna get by dacus. You're also not remembering one thing...the needles were reflected...which means she is gonna have to shield, SD, or jump over them to begin with most likely. And even if they poof b4 reaching her original position if she were to dacus she'd dacus right into them.
Not necessarily. Needles hit each other when reflected IIRC, they'll poof directly in front of Fox.

OTOH Fox could usmash out of the jump, no? it'd probably come out way too quickly in most circumstances but a Sheik that's too quick to DACUS may find herself running straight into an attack that kills sub-100.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

The difference between MK and Sheik is:

1. MK (sans Mach Tornado) doesn't have the air speed to pursue Fox on reaction.
2. MK doesn't potentially gain a stock from you once you hit 30%.

Sheik also trades with/beats most of Fox's aerials iirc. You don't want to play the trade game against Sheik if you're susceptible to dying from an Ftilt lock. Characters like Snake/D3/DK/Luigi etc. can trade with Sheik because they are gonna get a bigger reward from it. Fox, on the other hand loses from that.

Not necessarily. Needles hit each other when reflected IIRC, they'll poof directly in front of Fox.
^This.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
They don't hit each other there's just a max distance they can cover and that usually ends by the time the needles reach you when reflected.

Judo777

Smash Master
As someone said its usually the needles running out of distance before they hit sheik. I have rarely been hit by needles that were reflected (except falco cause he throws his reflector half way across the screen).

And actually no Sheik doesn't want to trade with Fox. Or anyone for that matter. But most of her aerials will beat foxes at least on opposite sides. her fair beats his fair (or trades but that trade is alright I suppose) her bair might beat his I'm not sure but his is slower (and our bair beats his far easy). Our uair beats his dair and sheiks dair is never used lol.

Oh and actually sheiks horizontal airspeed is horrid almost as bad as MK's I think they are next to each other on the list of airspeed. But her vertical airspeed is the best in the game (tied with Falco and like ZSS)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'm kinda hyped to play Billy now with all this going on LOL, also I heard you guys consider him a top 5 sheik now? Georgia coming up!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Oh and actually sheiks horizontal airspeed is horrid almost as bad as MK's I think they are next to each other on the list of airspeed. But her vertical airspeed is the best in the game (tied with Falco and like ZSS)
Really? I guess since she's too busy zipping across the stage on foot it kinda overshadows that. Well and because she falls fast.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Also, most people don't take into account the extra frames it actually takes to input an attack. Inputting a MK Dsmash and inputting a fox Dair out of shield are two entirely different things my friend. Almost 100% of the discussion on SWF concerning frame data is too shallow because it doesn't take into account inputs or range of the move itself relative to startup.
It's funny that you say this because Fox' Dair is more likely to be near-frame perfect than MK's Dsmash is at neutral, assuming that the Fox player uses a button to jump and keeps their thumb on it at neutral. It takes a frame or two longer to input Dsmash than to jump, and after jumping the rest is easily buffered.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I disagree. You have to account the extra time it takes for your brain to give a more complex order to your fingers. I don't know how many frames fox jumps in or how many frames dair comes out in, but our brain actually "hitconfirms" the inputs you make. The process of depressing, jump, down on the control stick and the A button will inherently take longer than just flicking your finger down on the C stick imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom