• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yika, come to america and bring sheiks with you! We need more yoshi/sheik!!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
You don't need to play on Biggad's level to win the Fox MU el oh el.

but Ed! for best sheik (although Biggad's seriously really, really good, probably same level, maybe better idk)

Earth's pretty legit too

Laem

Smash Champion
im just gonna say Armada's still the best sheik even tho he doesnt play brawl
i mean
he's armada
u really think any1'd stand a chance
lulzzzzzzz

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
dangit justin this messes up my namesearches

edit-just to clear it up, ed>lessthanthree>judo>kennispam=tutu

but red ryu lives like 15 minutes from me so thats why he mentioned me

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922

Wow, is Ed (a.k.a. Scary) really that good? I mean, I haven't played against him in a while (since I left Florida and all), but I had no idea you Sheiks held him in such high regard. Good for him. :)

:069:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Pretty much.

Still I think your better than people give you credit for.

Also you used my real name, :/.

C.J.

Smash Master
Because you're amazing, duh

Also, I will eventually come to more smashfests... maybe

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I swear, Toon Link just loves ****in' with people acting like he can be high tier, but refuses to come out of his shell.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Looking at this list and the Yoshi players starting to place higher due to people moving to MK/Snake/Wario or Diddy Kong. Yoshi could "Probably" be in Mid D tier by the next Tier list.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Looking at this list and the Yoshi players starting to place higher due to people moving to MK/Snake/Wario or Diddy Kong. Yoshi could "Probably" be in Mid D tier by the next Tier list.
If everyone switches to high/top tiers, I could do pretty good lol, its the mid tiers that get me >.> (mainly tink, wolf, and fox)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If everyone switches to high/top tiers, I could do pretty good lol, its the mid tiers that get me >.> (mainly tink, wolf, and fox)
Exactly, since Brawl has basically turned into a popularity contest of characters. We can memorize the MU's of tiers S-B while the tiers not much people can memorize with C-E tier.
Hell if people tried maining only one character, (Lucas as an example) he could even beat characters that're in like A tier. Yoshi already can with MK and Snake soon will be characters like the ones you mentioned that we don't yet have memorized.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Really, the only top tier that are 'difficult' are MK and Marth, but you fight them so often you get use to them and they aren't as bad (but MK is still a ***** for anybody >.>)

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
People shouldn't say a character isn't higher on a tier list because of their matchup with MK. I mean yeah its MK but still thats just one matchup. Take Falco for example. He goes even or has a 45:55 matchup with MK. But he has a terrible matchup against Pikachu. I mean is this the reason why characters like ROB and Peach aren't higher?

C.J.

Smash Master
Absolutely. Who cares if Falco loses to Pika? Pika players are almost non-existent in the metagame. Meanwhile, MK is THE BIGGEST factor in the metagame. How you do vs MK is a very important factor in your position on the tier list.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm yea I can see what ur saying about MK, but still, due to the fact of his popularity, people can get used to the matchup more. And Pikachu isn't really that rare in tournaments. He can't be because he wouldn't be so high on the tier list. Anyway, why not use Marth instead of MK then. He has the 2nd best matchups. Meta Knight can't be the only popular tourney character. Marth is used alot in tournaments.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
But Marth isn't gay like Meta Knight... Acrtually, let me refrase that, Marth isn't gay IN THE SAME WAY as Meta Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom