• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Jetfour: I have a usb thing and n64 setup too. I just need to configure the controllers and I am ready to play. Hit me up via text if you are interested.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Real AI is Legit tourney results.

-Doubles-

1st: THAT is why they call me PatBLAZE (Bloodhawk + Darkshifter)
2nd: You can't ignore our girth (Lonewolf + Rain)
3rd: Mo Money + Mo *****s (Dk Speed DK + Burt)
4th: We really don't care/ Bluewaffle (Arnone + EzMac)

-Singles-
1st: Bloodhawk (Snake/Ice Climbers)
2nd: Darkshifter (King Dedede/Metaknight/Wario)
3rd: Lonewolf (Marth/Metaknight)
4th: Burt (Snake)
5th: Real AI (Falco/King Dedede)
5th: Rain (Metaknight)
7th: Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong/Metaknight)
7th: EzMac (Kirby)

Was fun times. Real AI's mom is legit. Pizza and ice cream w/brownies. Glad I drove to this. Good times.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Haha, this is seriously the first time I have been here in months. Turns out Jackie is talking about 64. FATE

When is the next time Phoenix is going to Tucson/Tucson coming to Phoenix? GAMES

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
EzMac is a pretty cool dude. He doesn't know much about the game, but I showed him a lot of things and I was seeing immediate improvement.

Tourney was indeed fun. The **** talk between Bryce and Lonewolf was so awesome. Set was full of win. Most intense set of the tourney. They were both like yelling in each others faces. :laugh:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
People who play SC2: Specifically Tony:

Got my beta key earlier this week. In bronze league due to BS. I got disconnected in 2 of my novice matches, and in 3 of my rankings matches. ><

We should totally play sometime. C:

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Sure, I'm in Gold League but I'm not very good. :( I just know a lil bit. You can pretty easily fight your way out of Bronze League though.

My name is Taj.azc

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Sure, I'm in Gold League but I'm not very good. :( I just know a lil bit. You can pretty easily fight your way out of Bronze League though.

My name is Taj.azc
I haven't been able to fight my way out of bronze yet, but I'm consistently between rank 1~4 in my division, so hopefully I'll get into silver/gold soon enough.

Rubyiris.noobyiris is mine.

I want to play with Robbie but hes never on aim to tell me his name, lol.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
hmm starcraft i want to play.starcraft is my favorite game i still play sc org if anyone still plays that?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
hmm starcraft i want to play.starcraft is my favorite game i still play sc org if anyone still plays that?
I'm a use map settings noob, but i do still have SC broodwar installed. <3

Maybe we can play sometime. I'll probably just be trying to learn how to moving shot though. xD

@Tony:

Lol I added you, but you signed off like right after i finished a game. Let's play some time.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Of course some people play Barlw here.

Don't worry. You'll get your fix soon. :)

Personally, I don't play it at all. If you want my reasons, PM me.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
How would May 29th be for a big Smash + Halo + Starcraft Beta (When does it end?) party? Because that looks best right now.

Good turnout would be awesome. FREE FOOD!

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I have another SC2 Beta key. If Dan doesn't already have one, I was planning on giving it to him, but if he doesn't want it/need it I'll randomly select anyone that PMs me asking for one. :D

Top Bottom