• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm mexican. I don't care about the bill either way, i just think it's funny since it's racial profiling so hard.

Jane

Smash Hero
the best thing about being white:

if you had a time machine, you could go to ANY TIME PERIOD you want to!

not so for the colord'z ): lol

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
hmmm, I can see it as racist because I'm sure the only ones who will be checked will be Mexicans (by virtue of Arizona being where it is).

It doesn't seem inherently racist as it could be applied to anyone.
Like, they could nab some crooked Philistine if they felt like it.

Whatevs

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
You just got MGS4? ****, you should enjoy it, only because I haven't really heard anyone say anything bad about it, and because I love it. I've played it through like 4 times already.

Everyone if I could have your attention this will take only a couple of seconds of your life.

I urge you to watch 2:10-2:25 of this video of me playing (a very high) Falcon. You'll definitely want to see this.

(some of you have already probably seen this, it's the vid of me and the g&w on battlefield.)

Jane

Smash Hero
the only reason i want a ps3 is so i can finally play mgs2, then 3, then 4. cuz i never have ):

oh, and little big planet :]

tw1n

Smash Champion
Blaxican... getting the worst of both worlds :(
Awe poor Axe lol. We were even saying that on our way to El Paso remember hahaha. But seriously. That new bill is way racist. Stephen Colbert said somne statistic about illegal immigrants actually making up alot of the economic revenue for AZ too... So if this bill flies and they all leave, it could F over AZ.

Mad hype indeed

Top Bottom