• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
oh shit, you post here on smashboards too jedirobb? I'm used to seeing you on the Zaibatsu, but I guess your only ever here for Devastation stuff.

I want to go to Devastation, very badly since I missed going last year.

jedirobb

Smash Rookie
oh shit, you post here on smashboards too jedirobb? I'm used to seeing you on the Zaibatsu, but I guess your only ever here for Devastation stuff.

I want to go to Devastation, very badly since I missed going last year.

Eh, I am a Master-Level Lurker... I poke my head in at the thread all the time, I just do not contribute much. I really do support you guys and always want you to feel welcome and a part of everything we do.

It is one of those things where I do not play the game myself but still want to help promote/assist it.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
was gonna sign up for SSFIV this year but hey, I may try Melee too if you put that up too jedirobb (currently awaiting the next goop smashfest you guys :] )

Barlw is nutsacks

Juicebox told me his opinion on the game at a weekly one time - "It's like a shooter. If someone does something, you react to it."

MIND GAMES...LEVEL 3 YOMI PLAY RIGHT THERE

Meree, prease. wwwwarai
---
How was FFX, tai?

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
I hope I can go to davastation this year. >.<
gonna do soooo much better than last time hopefully (not counting competition anxiety)
hopefully meree too, if my dad lets me go the day theyre having it >.>
probably also gonna join mw2 with some friends and my bro if i can go at all. :/

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Blastoise looked like the **** on the Blue ver. cover

but then when I was playing through it for the first time and wartortle evolved into him...

:V

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Nah, I don't really play Arc games. Blazblue and GGXX:AC just don't interest me. I mean, I tried BB and since Continuum Shift is coming soon in a few months, I just dropped it several months ago and am just waiting for that. I'll give bb:cs a shot.

imo, it's all about SSFIV, man. The king of all fighting games. It's THE GAME.
can't wait when it comes out the 27th. GET HYPE

also would play mbaa if I could just mod my ps2 >_> - mbac on my laptop isn't good enough!
---
and meree

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I play Accent Core. I main Testament and secondary Venom/Eddie.

I'll play Super SF4 with you guys too. I main M.Bison, and secondary Akuma.

Also, since marvel vs. Capcom 3 was announced I'm pretty excited for that.

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
cyndaquil use ember
*3* *3* *3* *3* *3*

:uzi::pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu:
:uzi::pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu:

Top Bottom