• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm half white, half mexican. But I look Hawaiian/Samoan/Native American according to several sources throughout the years.

DualCats

Smash Ace
People always think I'm white. I appear to be white, whereas I am actually just some cats.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I finallllllly got an N64 to USB thing in the mail so I can start playing smash 64 online :D That means you better get active again Josh. And Dook if you ever did it online.

Duff0

Smash Ace
.... =[

Maybe.... I don't feel like relearning/resetting everything up though.

If I can find that old megaupload that Isai gave me a while back I'll give it a shot

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Nm is having a tourny on may 8th. Its not tourny play but its nm which is even better XD. Lol, anyone interested in goin? Elpaso and colorado are goin so we should to :) they gonna have brawl singles and dubs, brawl-, MELEE!, ssf4, and maybe another idk Its gonna be a blast! Anyone interested?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Nm is having a tourny on may 8th. Its not tourny play but its nm which is even better XD. Lol, anyone interested in goin? Elpaso and colorado are goin so we should to :) they gonna have brawl singles and dubs, brawl-, MELEE!, ssf4, and maybe another idk Its gonna be a blast! Anyone interested?
THIS!!!

ill go if gas is less than 10 per person (which is really unreasonably cheap)
Just do it!

I WANNA GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! Are you gonna visit the twins?!?!?!?!?!? =D :chuckle:
Of course man! If you guys come we will house you without a doubt!

some-guy

Smash Apprentice

Any Duke Nukem fans here? :O

Cuz if there are, you're probably gonna like this.
http://www.3drealms.com/duke4/

There's also a bunch of other stuff about it too, but i dont wanna look for it again right now.
there are vids of the game on youtube, but i am at school and can't get the links

Anyways, Duke Nukem For(n)ever hasnt been cancelled exactly. it's very complicated and ********...

they're also making a movie which should be out in 2011 (max has sources), and everyone should already know about the Duke Nukem Trilogy, but if you don't, then here's a link.
http://www.apogeesoftware.com/products/duketrilogy

and one for the movie
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/54629

It's time to kick *** and chew bubble gum! And I'm all out of gum!

jun0

Smash Rookie
i'm kinda new to this forum, but I will be in Phoenix next week for work, anyone down to play brawl durin the weekday after 6pm?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
haha, ok

Now that I think about it, that falcon beat you made would be pretty good as credit music.

RainissoLink

Smash Cadet
You guys should come to our insanely short notice tourney tomorrow :V

7868 W Carribean Lane

85381 Peoria

It's at real's place

starts at 12 5 bucks for singles and 5 per person for doubles

We'll do melee too if enough people want to!

Top Bottom