• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Kwestor

Smash Rookie
Hey Everyone. I am itching to play some competitive melee again. Where and when can I play some smash near 24th st & broadway? I would like to get into the game some more before smash 4 comes out. I'm not super good tho :p

Turtlepimp

Smash Rookie
Sup team I am a Peach main trying to learn Sheik in Yuma. If anyone wants to play just let me know!

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Yo I live in Yuma, I'm the best player here. If you're interested in playing hit me up at 928-446-4225 my name's Juan :)

Last edited:

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
Yo like no one plays ne more.
bout to start giving lessons to random people on the street so I have peeps to play with haha!

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
For those newcomers that still look at this inactive thread look up our fb groups "Arizona melee community" and if you're into PM "Arizona project melee"

Top Bottom