• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2012 Housing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLAR

Smash Ace
Important room opportunity

Hello everybody, I am Neil aka SOLAR from Maine. I currently have a room at the Hyatt which is conveniently located near the venue for the nights of Jan 5, Jan 6, and Jan 7.

We are willing to accept five more people into our room to help reduce the cost. The rules are as follows:

1. You must pay your share when you get to the hotel
2. You must agree that you will be quiet by 11 pm at the latest(not party and make noise)
3. You must be a somewhat known member of the melee community.

If you would like this fantastic opportunity to get a great spot near the tournament, feel free to privately message me on this forum and i will respond within 24 hours to let you know if your slot has been secured.

It will only cost 45$ and you will be guaranteed a room for all three nights (the night of the 5th, 6th, and 7th) first come first serve, so message me right away! See you all at apex!!! Pm me right away!!! Checkout is on the 8th, which is conveniently the final day of the tournament!

Curlz

Smash Lord
Louisiana needs housing y'all!

When will you be arriving: January 5th
How long will you be staying: Leaving on Jauary 9th (early in the morning)
What airport ( if applicable ) will you arrive/depart from: N/A, we will be driving.
How many people are in your party: 5 people.

Please PM me or text/call me. We really need housing.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Me and 2 friends need housing or a hotel room we can split with others. We're all pokemon players if that matters any(I also play brawl lol). Message me on aim(thesapphirebirch) or facebook(facebook.com/chaosmarth). I don't go on here often anymore so its best to message me on fb.

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
hey guys! My friend and I need a place to sleep ONLY on Sunday night. Can anybody help us out?

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
I know I'm not known too well in the smash community outside of Nj however I was originally going to stay with one of my friends who was a rutgers student. However he can no longer attend, also we just found out he can't get into his dorm until the 15th (?). I assure you I'll shower, pay you on the spot with cash, and act like a rational human being during my stay.

When will you be arriving : Either 1/5/12 or 1/6/12
How long will you be staying : Friday and Saturday night
I'll be driving 45 mins from my house
How many people are in your party : 1 (just myself)

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm a Texas Melee player looking for housing.

When will you be arriving : Jan. 5th
How long will you be staying : Til the 9th
What airport ( if applicable ) will you arrive/depart from : EWR
How many people are in your party : 1

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
So now its only me and 1 friend. anyone have room for us? We're both known players in the pokemon community and I'm also a brawl player who also follows melee. hit me up on facebook if you want to contact me(facebook.com/chaosmarth)

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Heyyyyyyy [:D]

I need a ride from
nyc jfk international airport. Into New Brunswick, NJ
Wednesday the 4th of jan. arrivei in nyc jfk international airportl at 11:00pm treminal 8
Cmon someone help me out plzz

Kou

Smash Apprentice
I am a Japanese melee player, Kou.

I'll arrive at Hyatt from in the morning to before noon on January 5th.
But my room will be available at around 3pm.
Anyone wanna play melee with me until my room is available?
If you are OK, please send me a private message.

Thank you.

Wake

Smash Master
My flight is leaving the morning of the 9th... is there anyone I could stay with the night of the 8th? I can pay or whatever. It's just that I check out of the hotel room that I'm splitting with some people the 8th...

Pi

Smash Hero
Hey it's me, d/w I don't ask for MM continuously IRL, any way I need a place to stay

When will you be arriving : Thursday, January 5th, 2012 around 7pm-9pm I predict (the date is solid time is not)
How long will you be staying : Monday, January 9th, 2012 flight leaves at 2pm
What airport ( if applicable ) will you arrive/depart from : LGA
How many people are in your party : Just 1, but if memory serves me Plup is also looking for housing

Down to split the cost of course

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
I am a Japanese melee player, Kou.

I'll arrive at Hyatt from in the morning to before noon on January 5th.
But my room will be available at around 3pm.
Anyone wanna play melee with me until my room is available?
If you are OK, please send me a private message.

Thank you.

can i join?

Dirts

Smash Rookie
looking for housing for 2, we're coming from long island in westbury and will be more than happy to go halves on the motel, we're just going for the 2 days but we'll just need housing for that one night, the night of the 7th, we're kinda doing this last minute and I'm sure most of you got this situated by now.

my names chris and if interested you can best reach me at (516) 987-5366 or call (516) 770-1058 and ask for JP which will also be housing with me.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Our room has space for up to 4 people. Currently, there's already 4 people, so we can hold up to 8. Right now, we've got me, Vectorman, Axe, and Janu.

We'd prefer to have "notable people" (or people that know notable people). Not necessarily skill-wise, but we just want to make sure we're not getting some sketchy people staying with us. If you take issue with this, talk to Vectorman.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Pi and his crew (Plup, Gahtzu, Colbol, maybe Hbox) have first dibs on AZ's room

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm staying at the Hyatt currently with Duck, Lance, and WTP. We're looking for 3-4 more people to stay in the room, preferably Melee players. Does any group of 3-4 still need a room? If so, send me a PM please.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Arizona's hotel room currently has 7 people: me, Vectorman, Axe, Janu, Plup, Pi, and Gahtzu.

We can fit up to 3 more people. If you want in, let me know.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hmmm that actually sounds pretty awesome. I'm thinking about canceling my room and having our group join another's. You sure the Hyatt rooms can fit in 10 people?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'll have empty spots at the Howard Johnson Thursday(two empty) and Sunday(one empty) night for like $15(each) if anyone needs a place those nights. Not that I have a preference, but keep in mind it's mostly brawlers there.

:rosalina:

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Sweden's crew has 2 spots in their rooms at the Heldrich. Hit us up if you want in!

Dates are 5-8th btw

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Hey my ***** friends didn't get housing for Thursday and don't want to drive Friday morning. Does anyone have four spots open in their hotel room for Thursday?

If not it's np I'll force them to drive early Friday.

Spife

Smash Master
Hey my best friends in the whole world didn't get housing for Thursday and don't want to drive Friday morning, I wish I could drive for them but I don't have a license :(. Does anyone have four spots open in their hotel room for Thursday?

If not it's np I'll encourage them to drive early Friday.
Fixed some typos for you buddy.

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
Arizona's hotel room currently has 7 people: me, Vectorman, Axe, Janu, Plup, Pi, and Gahtzu.

will you guys be there monday morning? my friend and i need a place to stay sunday night!

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
My friend and I will be at the hyatt at around 3:30 today. Anyone wanna play or hang? We need time to kill while we wait for the rest of our friends!
We play melee :)
We also have a recording setup!

:phone:

D

Deleted member

I'm looking for housing last minute for myself and 2 other friends of mine, so 3 in total. We're all going as spectators but we are into friendlies. Chillin with AZ sounds amazing if that's ok with you guys? I can dig a southern sausage-fest.

edit: OMG @ ridiculous low tier teams possibilities.

edit 2: only saturday night > sunday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom