• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2012 Housing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmbsteve63

Smash Rookie
Hey does anyone from virginia want to drive up to apex? I dont wanna drive this far alone and it will be cheaper than flying if im with other people.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Frenchies looking for housing :
Number : 4 to 6
Arrival : 2011 jan 6th
Departure : 2011 jan 14th

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Anyone looking for housing, PM/VM me. I am currently planning on getting a room. I'm on a budget and I want to room people who can help pay.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I will need hosting for just the days of the tournament (as I wouldn't be able to keep a car there and taking a train/car daily would be an issue.)

Either this or if anyone wants to setup a room with me at apex (preferably 4 people as it would be much less money per person) I wouldn't mind this also.

arriving: 6th january (Morning of the venue, I could even just "arrive" at where ever I am staying after the first day of Apex)
staying: 6th-8th (I would be able to leave probably Monday mornin' then or possibly Sunday late night)
airport: none
people (person): 1

If you do wish to contact me email me at goc6283@gmail.com or phone at 201-410-4805 (PREFERABLY GMAIL)

Ravenlord

Smash Apprentice
When will you be arriving : 01/02/11, 0:45 PM (<- hope the time is right)
How long will you be staying : 01/09/11
What airport ( if applicable ) will you arrive/depart from : NY JFK
How many people are in your party : 4, eventually a few more

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Looking for housing myself for the days of the tournament. Just myself, and I am definitely able to pay my way. If you are interested, need someone to fill your room, please send me a PM here, thanks.

LLDL

Smash Hero
This post is for anyone pick up DaShizWiz from the airport / house. Let me know!

People: 1
Arriving at Newark airport, 1/5/12 @ 1:26pm
Stay until 1/9/12, depart @ 8:15 am newark airport

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I have a double standard room at the Hyatt from the 6th to the 8th and I will checkout on the 9th.

Amount of people that can stay : 1-3
Where do you live ( just city and state for now ) : Brawley, CA
Who lives with you : None, will have a room at Hyatt
Any special rules : None at the moment
Best way to reach you : PM/VM or Skype
Amount of time people can stay : January 6th-8th or 9th

Timo

Smash Cadet
When will you be arriving : 01/02/11, 0:45 PM (<- hope the time is right)
How long will you be staying : 01/09/11
What airport ( if applicable ) will you arrive/depart from : NY JFK
How many people are in your party : 4-5

people that already posted in this thread who are in my group:
ravenlord, crifer, kazekun

If you are able to house 4-5 german guys from 01/02 till 01/09, then please write a message to Ravenlord or me for more information. You can also contact us on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=228381060507909 My name is Timo Heier and my buddy's name is Andi Demleitner.
Of course, you will get paid for every night and your circumstances (but please understand that we do not have infinite money) and you would get an extra housing gift/German souvenir.
We would appreciate every step getting us closer to a guaranteed housing for that epic event. We're pretty hyped (:

So yeah, thanks in advance and see you hopefully @ Apex2012.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Mexico's Housing!

Javi is pretty much all set to go so he has questions about his housing!

Arrival date: January 5th around 5pm
Staying until the 9th
I think he will be taking the bus from Texas, but he doesn't know exactly where the stop is in New Jersey!
His group consist of 4-5 people! (He has friends coming along from Texas so not everyone in the group plays smash! Also,there is one person in the group that can speak English!)

I'll try to get information on his stop since all of this is no good since we wouldn't know where to pick him up!

If someone can help please leave a post or PM me!

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Looking for housing Friday- Monday!

Probably Me, Mikehaze, Tearbear, Tyrant, DEHF, Hall, Vatobreak, Zekey, and RichBrown

P.S. We'll chip in for hotel/housing whatever.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I have a double standard room at the Hyatt from the 6th to the 8th and I will checkout on the 9th.

Amount of people that can stay : 1-6
Where do you live ( just city and state for now ) : Brawley, CA
Who lives with you : None, will have a room at Hyatt
Any special rules : None at the moment
Best way to reach you : PM/VM or Skype
Amount of time people can stay : January 6th-8th or 9th
A-ba-bump. Still have room.

Kels88

Smash Lord
I'll be looking for housing.
Arriving: Friday Morning. Will need housing Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'm really hoping to probably split a hotel room with a few more people.
Departure: Plane leaves 8 AM Monday morning.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Arriving: Friday Morning. Will need housing Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'm really hoping to probably split a hotel room with a few more people.
HAH! I am looking for the EXACT same thing.

yoshq

Smash Master
Hey guys. The Willinois (wisconsin and illinois) group of like 4-6 people would like to share the cost of a room with someone. If anyone has bought a room and is looking for someone to fill it, please pm me. Otherwise, we will be purchasing one for ourselves within a few days.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Not sure what texas is doing for housing, but if someone has a hotel room open and needs someone to help pay, lemme know in case I don't find anything soon.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
San Antonio is looking for someone to share a hotel room with, we're a group of 5. arrive the 5th leave the 9th.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Yo kels me and Little England would be down to split a hotel room. Anyone else from Chicago coming?

:phone:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Soooooo me and 4 other Frenchies are confirmed and we need housing for sunday night.
We have the rest of our trip already housed so it really is just Sunday and we'll be gone on monday morning.
If it's needed we'll give you money or insanely good food (prepared by Dueler) in compensation.

Just so you know, the french team is :
Leon :marth: / :peach:
Dueler X :gw: / :ganondorf:
Blubolouis :ike: / :pit:
Neath :diddy: / :metaknight:
Teluoborg (me) :falcon: / :falco:

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Looking for housing Friday- Monday!

Probably Me, Mikehaze, Tearbear, Tyrant, DEHF, Hall, Vatobreak, Zekey, and RichBrown

P.S. We'll chip in for hotel/housing whatever.
To slim this down, Havok, Zekey, Hall, and Tearbear, and Oats need housing and are all confirmed!

We will all be here Friday night until - Monday morning and will pay our fair share. From what I've heard, they Apex hotel is already sold out so we gotta get movin'.

Dojo

Smash Champion
I need housing/transportation. Had previous plans but those failed.

When will you be arriving : Thursday, Jan 5. Will update with time.
How long will you be staying : Monday, Jan 9. Will update with time.
What airport ( if applicable ) will you arrive/depart from : EWR
How many people are in your party : 1. Maaaaybe 2 but I doubt it.

I'll pitch in on hotel/gas whatever is necessary.

yoshq

Smash Master
Can someone please help me out with transportation from EWR and somewhere to stay on Wednesday night, because the rest of my crew is coming on Thursday.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
yeah, I think all of the rooms at the hyatt are sold out now. Alex is checking on it.

btw, hi malcolm!

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Damn it... We (the swedes and I) waited too long to book a room at the Hyatt because we never got any news about housing. Now we'll have to get housing for a WEEK from someone.

Zodiac

Smash Master
whats up guys, i'm looking for housing during apex, here's my info. Also I would be fine filling an empty spot in a hotel room, I'm not one of those guys that will skip showers for all three days of apex and I go to bed relativity early so I wont be keeping anyone up late. If anyone is willing to house an oregon smasher drop me a pm, I'll be checking back on this thread as often as I can though.

When will you be arriving : January 5th
How long will you be staying :9th of January
What airport ( if applicable ) will you arrive/depart from : Newark Liberty international
How many people are in your party : Just me

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
If there are still any rooms left that aren't filled, I'd like to ask for a spot. I have good hygiene and am a nice, honest and social person :)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Canada Car Needs Housing! - feat I.B

• We'll be staying from January 5th - January 9th
  • There'll be five of us
  • Please let us know if you have space available, thank you :)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I am also looking for any rooms not filled yet, i have good hygiene and am a pretty nice person. also even if its for a room were people r going to just let me crash on the floor i am willing to put some money towards the room

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone else getting an error on the Hyatt's link that says "No lodging matches your search criteria. Please change your search options and retry." when entering in ANY criteria?

yoshq

Smash Master
Who's coming Wednesday, the 4th? Right now, I'm planning on just showing up and finding someone with a room, or sleeping on teh couch. But if anyone has a room for Wed, I'd pitch in for sure and whatever you want.

DRN

Smash Lord
Is anyone else getting an error on the Hyatt's link that says "No lodging matches your search criteria. Please change your search options and retry." when entering in ANY criteria?
Yes and its because a few of the nights in the range of dates you entered are already sold out on the apex discount. You are going to have to call in and pay a discount on some nights and full price on others. Thats what i had to do anyway.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Me and 3-4 of my friends needs housing on Friday and Saturday night. Will money match. Send me a PM if you can. Thanks!

Hadster

Smash Cadet
^ Hype! Please make sure to play plenty on recording setups at the tourney =)

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Anyone have room left in a Hyatt room?
I'll chip in whatever is needed.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Id like to repost real quick, Im looking for somehwere to stay on the night of the fifth/ride to the tournament, after that I have a hotel room I will stay at for the duration of the tournament., Also I will be flying into ewr and will need a ride from there.

Wake

Smash Master
So the Hyatt seems to be the best place to stay... anyone wanna split a room or something? I'll be there from January 5th to the 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom