• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

isthattim?

Smash Ace
obviously i do now that i know that... and tim im not the one with a full time job, im a poor uni student who drinks goon, maybe YOU should buy it tim, maybe YOU should!!!!!!!! p.s come over sams on saturday, cause i'll be there to bend your doc over.
hey, you dont have a family to support
and by family i mean girlfriend that doesn't uinderstand the concept of money

and i'm pretty sure you dont even go to classes

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Dont wait till sunday, get the details today and we can see you tomoz. You can help me get my Tlink back up to scratch.
I hope you guys understand, but it's like, I've never met any of you before so I figured it would just be best if we met on neutral grounds (@ the tourney). I just wouldn't be comfortable with just rocking up to some guys house that I've never met before except for talking briefly to on the internet. Don't get me wrong though, it's in no way personal. Besides, It's just an extra two days. So I look forward to meeting you guys on Sunday.

Also, help you? For all I know, you should be helping me! XD
But seriously, I've been working more on my Fox lately, so I'll try to get a bit of Toon practise in so I don't dissapoint anyone. I just find it funny how people seem to presume that I must be good just because I know a lot of stuff, even though no one's ever actually seen me play (not to mention that I've never been to a tourney before). Looks like I've got a lot to live up to....

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Gords, I'd uber prefer to not have extra people at the home until that 11am (I think in my last post I may have said pm? LOL) time slot.

As mother is going out at around 10.

Plus personal dibs on getting some duelist pro before everyone else shows up.

That also means moving TVs around.

-

S.D, me and you are always shotgun for commentating,

uber pro commentating team

uber uber pro doubles team

Melee Doubles grand finals, Melee Singles GF
+ maybe Melee Singles WF and LF.

-

are we going to pimp it out on a brawl+ teevee too S.D?

tedeth

Smash Master
lol Foxy. Everyone turns up without meeting people. It's how teh scene works. Don showed up and was like "Hey" and we were like "Hey" and then he was like, part of the scene. It's just that easy. :p

Who else is coming 2moro for some pre-tourney practice?

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
lol Foxy. Everyone turns up without meeting people. It's how teh scene works. Don showed up and was like "Hey" and we were like "Hey" and then he was like, part of the scene. It's just that easy. :p
That is soo true ^^

I met scott at blacktown station ^^

I LAG

Smash Lord
I JUST THOUGHT OF THE MOST EPIC IDEA!

BRAWL+ DUELIST PRO TEAMS! CREW BATTLES!!!1!

tell me if that doesn't sound epic to you.

D0N

Smash Ace

Who else is coming 2moro for some pre-tourney practice?
Yea, Ive been doing things like this from day one and I ended up meeting really cool people along the way. It just works like that with smash bros lol.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman

updated tourney banner. Still crap/ cant be bothered to start over.
Just added a few more characters.
Discuss to make this thread alive ^^

Was planning to make a tourney banner of all MK's for i lag but cbf.

tedeth

Smash Master
Still needs more wolf imo. :p

Yeah Foxy if you want to come to the meet it starts at oh lets say... anytime after 9. :)

So Zero are you staying here on the wknd or what?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Attila and Summonerkun, please PM me with what time you're getting to mine on Saturday.

Attila, you're going to Shaya's first, so you'll be pretty late, correct? btw, it's about an hour by train + a 15min walk to get to my place from Shaya's if you need a rough estimate for planning purposes. :3

Either way I'll PM you both later just in case. :)

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
LOL ill add your wolf if im bored enough to touch that banner again.
It should feature characters you'd likely see being used at the tourney. Like wolf, Ness, poketrainer, meta knight, meta knight, meta knight, snake, meta knight...

Okay, can I get a list of who is teaming with who, so I can know how disappointed I should be that Toby isn't coming? =/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Brawl+ Duelist Pro IN TEAMS would suck.

1. Duelist Pro teams suck

2. Duelist Pro works by allowing you to air dodge to cancel hitstun whilst still keeping your momentum into the ceiling. Whilst brawl+ would make duelist pro a billion times faster in terms of people dieing, I think the game would change for the worse.

Anything else?

DUELIST PRO.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure that I'm teaming with bardulls mum so GG, she knows EVERYTHING!!!!

you might as well bend over and get it over with.

Gords

Smash Champion
@Shaya, and Melbourne guys.
ok I understand Shaya. I won't meet you melbourne guys at the airport. I'm sure you'll be fine. I'll see you all at shaya's place around 11am for some good times.
I will have to leave about 5/5:30 though to meet me uncle at mascot station. Is that to late on you Shaya?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
That's fine Gords.

Tibs, you're still bringing your wii correct? Otherwise for tomorrow someone may need to bring a second wii.

Also it may be in your interests to have at least one of you bring a sleeping bag.

Top Bottom