• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I think Atilla not having to get up at like 3am speaks much louder than SLEEPING ROOM.

Shifty western suburbs public transport :|

P.S. Me and D0N are going to tipper FORWARD DEE PAAAWWNCH KAY SMASH you all dead.
I doubt we'll drop matches except when we're practicing our PAWWNCH team strategies with double captain falcon.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lawl it was a joke. In any case I don't mind where he stays Sunday. :p

This tourney is looking to be AMAZING.

Everyone prepare to get GAYED in doubles. We'll do it, we'll find a way, even without the MK/Snake combo. :D

D0N

Smash Ace
What Shaya said. And were gonna win atleast one match with ike/marth just because too

I LAG

Smash Lord
EA it was 3times. let me refresh your memory

1st west sydney tourney me + scott vs u + gords = you and gords got knocked out
2nd west sydney tourney me + lv9 luigi vs u + gords = you and gords got knocked out
3rd west sydney tourney me + some random vs you + gords = you and gords got knocked out

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
edit- also ted dont worry, I will sacrifice myself to save you from "the Attila" lol your too good ted
i still dunno about "the Attila", but i do know about the "Hungarian Wrath":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7p4NlMK2uQ

first 10 seconds of the match, meteor fell victim to it. i take it "the Attila" is a solo version :D

@shaya and EA: yeah i dun wanna travel a few hours at 3am. besides, i could always kick tibor outside to make more room XD

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
Shifty western suburbs public transport :|
Shaya, in case you wanted to know.
Seven Hills and Blacktown are the only train stations with actualy warning signs on the platforms saying not to cross the tracks and you'll get fined for it. Theres a big "!" sign on it.

Also i saw a mini version of EA at strathfield station today.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I just saw a Zelda version of Super Mario World 2 with Baby Bowser replaced with Baby Ganondorf

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Is MK/Snake actually banned? (in doubles)?

NOTE:

Say you're attending the tournament this Sunday by pressing the "I'll be attending" button on ZIS PAGE

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7048

Zero has no excuse now :o

Bjay?
Defiled?
Fox is Openly Deceptive?
Sylvan?
Jamus?
luke?
Thomas Rielly?

(Yes I know you all have AiB accounts, I stalk u)

Zero

Smash Hero
Tomorrow is the day of judgement. Seems like I'll have to leave early, since I won't have a car available to drive, even if I do succeed tomorrow x_x

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Holy **** we used to have awesome rules

Character Use Rules:
General: Stalling is for douche bags. Infinite grabs against walls will result in weird things happening to the back of your head while you're not looking. That is if you go overboard. Any chain throws should have horizontal movement so we don't wax you with hot wax. HOT WAX.
HOT WAX

P.S, it was a year ago yesterday that I ran my first tournament, zomg :)

Now I'm all into stalling, someone ask me to go META KNIGHT, PLEASE.

Gords

Smash Champion
EA it was 3times. let me refresh your memory

1st west sydney tourney me + scott vs u + gords = you and gords got knocked out
2nd west sydney tourney me + lv9 luigi vs u + gords = you and gords got knocked out
3rd west sydney tourney me + some random vs you + gords = you and gords got knocked out
You seem to be mistaken. It was impossible for you and Scott to beat EA and myself at the 1st tourney. Considering it was Me and Ted that sent Ea and Tom to losers in the first round. Then you kicked him out, then me and Ted kicked you out and then proceded to get ***** by The **** (SD & turtle). Don't believe me? Check the front page.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so do I tedalingus, so do I

shaya can you please go metaknight against me, easier then marth imo lololol

tedeth

Smash Master
Well there are times in which you will recover and your best option will be to ledge drop and regrab. With this in mind, I don't think 25 is enough. It's fisable to go over 25 ledge grabs without planking to a diqualifiable extent. But if you go over 50 then yeah... prolly too much planking...

Like 25 ledge grabs is like a ledge grab every 20 seconds. I guess that is a fair bit though, all things considered.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
25 sounds relatively low, but ive never really payed attention to how many i do. although i remember the one time i was legitimately angry at a tourny cause my opponent had 73 ledge grabs in our 7 minute match. disgusting.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
i am certain i do more than 25 ledge grabs when im DK...i just have habit of just doing 4 grabs at time so i can think things through

Top Bottom