• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Wait wait wait, lemme get this straight. You two dominate doubles down here, then when you go up to play some of the best in the country, you arent teaming??? After all that smack talk?!?!? WTF

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Psssh, we're making it easy enough for them already.

Me and S.D aren't teaming.

If we were, would be a complete whitewash minus us giving away matches by not using double d3.

Like I don't care about bullet seed to pk flash.
I don't care about lasers to lobbing grenades.
But you WOULD care about being down thrown into a fully charged forward smash.

tibs7

Smash Champion
shaya you got 3 stocked by cao's peach, so ill leave him to you and ill take on d0n, too easy ;)

S.D

Smash Master
Psssh, we're making it easy enough for them already.

Me and S.D aren't teaming.

If we were, would be a complete whitewash minus us giving away matches by not using double d3.

Like I don't care about bullet seed to pk flash.
I don't care about lasers to lobbing grenades.
But you WOULD care about being down thrown into a fully charged forward smash.
True.

Thanks to Cao for recognising love outweighs infractions.

I can bring wii + cube + melee + brawl. I'd say Tim will be able to bring a tv.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hey guys,

Me and S.D have an old technique
and it still *****.

Dthrow inbetween eachother until you die.

And nyoro~n over CAO 3 stocking meh marf. Don't worry, my dedede 3 stocks his peach :p

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
do the attila? not to sure what that means, ted, but if it involves an ftilt to the face, ill try to do it on you anyway...

@condog: going up against the best in the country? what does that mean? we are the best in the country lololol nah cao and tibs need practice so they can win rocky teams, and diddy and peach are actually a really good combination together (peach couldnt care less about bananas and doesnt die ever). so yeah, im with ea, and we're gonna make top 2 :) dw though, we'll be teaming at my final stigma, and then ill be winning singles later hehe

I LAG

Smash Lord
Attila since i am the EA doubles slayer, having knocked EA out of every western sydney doubles event to date, me and lv9 luigi will have pleasure in knocking you out in the 2nd/3rd round. but that probably wont happen since me and luigi dont plan on being knocked into the losers bracket this time.

Attila_

BRoomer
pretty sure i could handle you and your luigi by myself, so nothing to worry about. mk is a matchup that im completely comfortable with nowadays, and my snake has a completely different style to luke's. and cpu's run into fsmashes. you lose.

I LAG

Smash Lord
good i hope u play the opposite of luke which is no camping which would be giving me the win. and good luck trying to land a f-smash with me nadoing all over the place to protect luigi.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Maurer may come.

Me and him are planning for an epic training sesh this friday, we'll be riding high in the clouds of sky world until the melbourners show up and by that point I would have taught Maurer the ways of OMNIGAY.

Get *****.

If he does come, I'd need to find him an epic partner for doubles, I'm sure he'd be tripping balls over omnigaying, and I'm sure he likes 14 year old MK mains.

Like finally went to uni properly today, lecturers are too pro.
I was like yo, I'm the kid who had swine flu.
And they're all like "**** DAWG, THAT **** IS WHACK; LET'S JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT MID SESSION TEST NEXT WEEK, IF YOU DO BADLY I WONT EVEN COUNT IT IN THE MARKS.
OH ALL THE LABS? nah **** that, those are for scrubs"
Then throughout the lecture he kept bringing up examples, often including America, like
"before laws for wearing seat belts were implemented, they had to put a lot more TNT into air bags, and BOOM head shot."
And then he'd be like "Is it still like that in the states?"
my god I have awesome lecturers.

-

If maurer does come, he'd drive,
so that means 2 TVs
showing up 3 hours late
and parties.
And free hugs.

Attila_

BRoomer
i hate camping. but thats fine, cause i only need to camp against good metaknights. maybe we should do the double ics thing and cg you... just to make you cry, like you did against ted lololol

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Atilla, on the sunday night I'll probably house you so you can get to the airport.

Because getting to the airport for a 6am flight would almost require a cab, shifty western suburbs public transport, wouldn't trust it.

Attila_

BRoomer
Atilla, on the sunday night I'll probably house you so you can get to the airport.

Because getting to the airport for a 6am flight would almost require a cab, shifty western suburbs public transport, wouldn't trust it.
this would be much appreciated. and much cheaper. dw, mother will love me; they always do :D

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
Ill be on the train that leaves granville at 7:42 and arrives penrith at 8:10.
if you are catching connecting busus i recomend this train to catch the 8:30 bus that arrives at the venue at 8:50am. I have never had a problem with this connection however Scoot/swordsaint went to catch the 9:30 bus once and it didnt show up.

NOTE: If your using public transport to get to and from this tournament travel to Penrith Station for connections. trains run more frequently to this station and the station has bus services (listed on the front page) as well as a cab rank at this station.
Alright. Ill try to catch your train/bus with you gords.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lolololol oh you guys are too good, me and ted have made people swear and throw controllers down with how broken our doubles team is, how many of you have done that? none!

and for the record me and jambo have come 1st in doubles with the mario brothers and wrecked all your "unbeatable" team combo's so get wrecked ;)

edit- also ted dont worry, I will sacrifice myself to save you from "the Attila" lol your too good ted

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Two Sydney teams have been "undefeated" thus far
Mario Brothers - Mario/Luigi (Luke Jambo)
King Dodododoo - Dedede/Dedede (Shaya SD)

technically Meta Knight/Meta Knight (Kulla Fork) and Marth/Snake (Shaya Luke) and Pit/Pit (S.D Turt) are undefeated
but that's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy old.

Funny how the undefeated teams of now (minus jambo) each have been technical stars from the past. Natural talent, obv.

D0N

Smash Ace
lolololol oh you guys are too good, me and ted have made people swear and throw controllers down with how broken our doubles team is, how many of you have done that? none!

and for the record me and jambo have come 1st in doubles with the mario brothers and wrecked all your "unbeatable" team combo's so get wrecked ;)

edit- also ted dont worry, I will sacrifice myself to save you from "the Attila" lol your too good ted
Really now? You are now my target. I will go after you in teams with a blind rage :mad:

All in good fun of course

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
i hate camping. but thats fine, cause i only need to camp against good metaknights. maybe we should do the double ics thing and cg you... just to make you cry, like you did against ted lololol
who cares... its brawl... made for 6-13 year old kids, not meant to be taken so srsly

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
and then I'll distract by making you play a game i own called battle stadium DON, (look it up lol)
haha!!

also shaya team dododoooooo has lost a set, 3-0 IE, defeated!
and super mario brother have also been defeated but that was in act lol.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Ummm, Dedede + Dedede was not defeated.

That 3-0 set was us not playing the pair, lol.

And if the Mario Bros have lost; then it seems only Sam and I are to be feared.

Oh and I'll reword things, undefeated is "Untrumped from their reign of first place in doubles WHEN THEY HAVE teamed"

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Ummm, Dedede + Dedede was not defeated.

That 3-0 set was us not playing the pair, lol.

And if the Mario Bros have lost; then it seems only Sam and I are to be feared.

Oh and I'll reword things, undefeated is "Untrumped from their reign of first place in doubles WHEN THEY HAVE teamed"
me and sam lost western sydney vs mtr and toby, but we switched between pit and mk between us.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Attila since i am the EA doubles slayer, having knocked EA out of every western sydney doubles event to date, me and lv9 luigi will have pleasure in knocking you out in the 2nd/3rd round. but that probably wont happen since me and luigi dont plan on being knocked into the losers bracket this time.
Wat. You beat US (not just me) in doubles once, just in case you can't count that is 1 time out of 3 tournies. btw I almost couldn't hear you over the sound of me 2-stocking you last time we played. Attila and I got this, even Ted's scared ****less, what with him banning the MK/Snake combination.

tl;dr go **** yourself. :)

lawl he wouldn't need to get a cab, train station is within walking distance here. :)

But yeah, that's a good idea, much less chance of missing the flight if he's right next to the airport instead of an hour out of the city. xP

ON THE OTHER HAND, there will actually be sleeping room at mine. dohoho

D0N

Smash Ace
and then I'll distract by making you play a game i own called battle stadium DON, (look it up lol)
haha!!

also shaya team dododoooooo has lost a set, 3-0 IE, defeated!
and super mario brother have also been defeated but that was in act lol.
huh... I guess you'd win then lol. On a side note every time someone brings a puzzle game like Pokemon Puzzle league to a tourney I end up playing that and then SDing in my tourney bracket lol. Not making that mistake anymore

Top Bottom