• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

I LAG

Smash Lord
WTF! IT SHOULD BE UNLIMITED LEDGE GRABS <_<

i must grab the ledge at least 50 times a game. ledge camping is how my mk wins matches.

and no one answered my questions about the mk snake team being banned
and if that mk stalling tactic is banned. the one where u go under BF or SV flap around underneath in the centre until all your jumps are gone and the side-b to the ledge your opponent isn't at.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
o_O a ledge grab limit

On the front page there are 22 people listed there. Also S.D is mentioned twice so therefore there are 21 people listed on the front page.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
does that mean there will be 2 sd's? yay more sdism for all!

also I like the amendment to the ledge rule where it only counts if the match times out.

poor samus, ledge game is her only real viable option sometimes...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol. Provided lunch. lol.

The only tournament-provided lunch I ever had was ****.

Buy your own food. Enjoyment of lunch guaranteed. :3

also I like the amendment to the ledge rule where it only counts if the match times out.
Wasn't it always like that?

gopobox

Smash Journeyman

Thought the tourney could have a crappy banner made by me ^^. Please judge

Oi EA. We could just have like ramen which will cost us like 2 bucks. lol

BTW the banner was made in 10 minutes and i couldnt be bothered getting every character so i just settled with a few there.

Zero

Smash Hero
Needs more ZSS.

0/3 for no female characters.

On a serious note, the text is very difficult to read, try stroking it with a black or white border to help contrast it from the background.

Clean renders is always a plus. I do like the actual background, the characters could be worked into it much more effectively though.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i prefer to fight with the pink actually... nana is a ****** and needs to be told everything, while popo has an iq of over 14 :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
The only tournament-provided lunch I ever had was ***
wait wait let me get this straight, are you, YOU, trying to tell me that the subway that zero got us was ***,

I DONT ****ING THINK SO!

subway is best
fact

andrew is best
fact

giant plate of cookies is best
fact

ganon is the most fun charater in brawl
fact

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Oh, I agree.

Subway is best.
Andrew is best. :)
Giant-*** plate of cookies is best.
Ganon is the ****. Best.

However, 99% salad 1% meat was super fail. What a huge disappointment.
Real men eat MEAT.
GURLS eat salad.
Are you telling me you're a GURL, Luke?

Gords

Smash Champion
Yes I am indeed having a meet Gords. Maybe you should come and give me some diddy practice. :)
well ill definately come and ill probably get there around 4:30 and can stay till about 7 or 8pm. But it would be more like me practicing Diddy than giving you diddy practice. My Diddy is shot atm, actually my brawl game is shot, my whole smash game is shot. argh, im going to go so badly at this tourney, had no time to practice at all.

I'm 91% sure I'm coming. So you can add me if you want.
So Tedeth hosts little get togethers every Friday. Good to know. I'll get the details on Sunday.
Dont wait till sunday, get the details today and we can see you tomoz. You can help me get my Tlink back up to scratch.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Luke - lawl I was never blaming you, moral of the story is Subway catering is ****. :)

Gords - If I go tomorrow, I want another crack at your Diddy with ICs. Yes, the matchup I (normally) absolutely refuse to play! O:

Attila_

BRoomer
Gords - If I go tomorrow, I want another crack at your Diddy with ICs. Yes, the matchup I (normally) absolutely refuse to play! O:
this matchup is gay gay gay. i hate it with a passion. nana gets ***** so hard that she may consider changing to a profession on acland st in st. kilda...

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
I'm glad you think that, because that was kullas recording equipment, not mine.

So I'm happy that you don't want my stuff touching melee, makes it easier for me~
obviously i do now that i know that... and tim im not the one with a full time job, im a poor uni student who drinks goon, maybe YOU should buy it tim, maybe YOU should!!!!!!!! p.s come over sams on saturday, cause i'll be there to bend your doc over.

Attila_

BRoomer
hang on, so is anyone meeting us at the airport, or wanting us to arrive at their house on saturday morning? just to clear this up before i go to the snow!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You're coming to mine on Saturday, are you not?

CAO knows how to get to my place/I can give full instructions/if you buy me a coffee I guess I'll meet you there.

House is open to other guests from 11pm to 5pm.

Please tell me if you're coming, I'll be capping it at 8 people, but I'd probably prefer less, lol...

thus far it's guaranteed 3. I'll give preference over to Gords, Bjay, Ricky if they choose to come.

Gords

Smash Champion
hang on, so am I going to meet you guys at the airport and we are going to go to breakfast somewhere with shaya or do i just go straight to shaya's place?

Attila_

BRoomer
You're coming to mine on Saturday, are you not?
if you buy me a coffee I guess I'll meet you there.
done and done.

hang on, so am I going to meet you guys at the airport and we are going to go to breakfast somewhere with shaya or do i just go straight to shaya's place?
im fine with either. we need to dominate an alpha male to make such decisions... cao?

Top Bottom