• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

tibs7

Smash Champion
people should go to shaya's the following friday when i arrive =) then we can smash till dawn.....btw melb>nsw

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Error error error!

There is no "Shaya's" that you speak of, only hot tea, breakfists, a water bottle, toby and some kid whos initials are JP.

P.S. Mother was uber pissed last time I had like large amount of people over.

(P.S. P.S. I didn't know you were arriving Friday, I may be working on that day, what time do you arrive in Sydney? :|)

Toby.

Smash Master
tibs

tibor

tiborino

tiborina

tibella

tibelski

belski

bell

bells

beladonna

bellsprout

wild bellsprout appeared

go, ivysaur

wat

I'm tired.

A pseudo meet at jp's house could be cool I guess. Attila who do you want to stay with for le housing? If you want to stay with me I'll need to know sometime during the next few days so I can OK it with my room mates, sort out foods, etc.

P.S Shaya's mum makes me laugh. She so silly. She also watches horrible television programs :p

P.P.S Hello jean paul. :)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
A pseudo meet at jp's house could be cool I guess. Attila who do you want to stay with for le housing? If you want to stay with me I'll need to know sometime during the next few days so I can OK it with my room mates, sort out foods, etc.
if youre cool with having me, im cool with staying with you. dun wanna intrude or anything... cao and me are arriving on sat at about 8 in the morning. understandable if no one wants to come pick us up for epic smash, cause im sure he'll wanna burn time at a restaurant or something lol.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Lewk_atyeo said:
also Enigmalik, no thats not what they look like, they were suprised we'd never heard of hall and oats the band or whatever and showed us some.
Thanks for replying :laugh:, havn't heard of hall and oats the band, shame.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
On Saturday there's probably going to be a Smashfest at the place I'm staying at in East Syd the arvo before we head to dinner @ 6pm, details on FB. Or just call me on 0466-352-145. I wouldn't do Sydney any other way so people are welcome to get in on it as long as they're legit.

Attila it'll be fine to meet up with Tibs wherever he is staying in the morning. We don't need to be picked up (the airport has train stations) and I am the best navi in the world.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Hey guys. Luke told me about your upcoming tournament in Emu Plains (Like half an hour's drive away) and I'm thinking of going. I've just gotta find out what I'm doing on the day (I might have soccer) but hopefully I'll be able to come down.

This'd be my first tournament if I do end up going, so I'm not sure what to expect. Anyway, I look forward to meeting you guys. Catcha.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
hah, sweet, pretty sure i've read a bunch of stuff u've contributed to some forum at some point FiOD :laugh:.
Where abouts in Sydney do u live? 30 minutes in any direction from emu-plains should situate you pretty close to at least one person who plays smash.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
You may have seen me on the Toon boards.
Yeah, to be honest, I'm more of a tester/discoverer. So I'm hoping that if I start going to tournaments, I can contribute more to the matchup discussions (and hopefully get better).
To be more specific, I live up the mountains, near Springwood. And if you know the area well enough, I live in Winmalee.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
It'd be great if one of you guys live close enough so we could battle every now and then. I don't get enough practice any more because my friends all gave up. But that was a while ago, so I'd be pretty rusty now.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Winmalee is like 15min drive from Faulconbridge (where Tedeth lives). You can become training partners :p. Ted hosts meets most Fridays afaik.

EDIT: (Ted is awesome, he plays wolf and wario, also is the Western Sydney TO). Your location is pretty fortunate, haha.

I LAG

Smash Lord
TEDs tourney on the 23rd is going to be sooo EPIC with like 10 new people and melbourne people and NO SCOTT ^_^

D0N

Smash Ace
Well Mr. Turtle im always open for suggestions, win or lose. I like to think everyone has something good to say

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
AHHHHHHH! MOUNTAINS REPRESENT!!!

You must live so close to me it's stupid that we havn't played.
Hellz yeah! Dude, you live in Faulconbridge. That's like 10-12 minutes away. That's nothing!
I'll tell you what, I'll meet you at the tournament (presuming I can go) and we'll work out a time that we can brawl some day.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
flights are booked and paid for. tibs is coming with me and cao on saturday morning (we arrive at the airport at 7:25am). not fussed if we get picked up or have to find somebodies house. but i do wanna play lots of smash :D

look out sydney, cause melbourne is coming ;)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You can catch a bus to my place. I don't really mind 'picking you up' but at half past seven I'd prefer not to.

Knowing CAO though he'll just be like CAB CAB CAB CAB.
Which will be pretty competitive in pricing for three people. Cab to mine should be $10~, bus will be like $1.90 per person.

Gords

Smash Champion
I'll be up for some smash on Sat with the melbourne people, I can meet you guys at the airport to if you want and take you to Shaya's place. thats if he is ok with me coming over as well. Ill need to be in the area sat night anyways so if you guys do dinner as well that would be awesome.

@FiOD
great to hear you will possibly be coming to teds tourney. I main toon link and have been reading a lot of your material lately to try and learn some more advance techs and match ups. i cant believe i didnt notice your from sydney. Anyways we will have to have some Toon link dittos and some doubles as well, double Tlink would be heaps fun.

Top Bottom