• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

tibs7

Smash Champion
@Ilag: mmm i dunno, maybe you need to time things better??? a well timed dair/nair/fair will go through wolfs side b and upb.

tedeth

Smash Master
@ Enigmalik: Why does everyone think I hate them? :S

@ Gimping wolf's recovery: D0N was also saying my wolf seems harder to gimp than it should be. Maybe I'm super-wolf. :p

tibs7

Smash Champion
im sure ted is some mad dog gangster player that uses wolf and is awesome. but i dont see how it can be so hard......yeah you dont fair straight away when hes off, let him make the first move, wolf stutters a bit before he uses the sideb and upb so that should give you an indication as to when to strike.. not only that but the position that he is in should also be an indication as to which move he will recover with...meh i dunno just trying to help.

I LAG

Smash Lord
i know when to use the fair. but gimping isn't really the major problem, its getting past the ****ing lasers and after taking about 80% from blasters d-smashing him off the stage and then after that gimping is really hard coz i dont have much time and he can scar ledges and ****.
but i dont think the wolf and meta boards know how bad the match up is for a meta that cant perfect shield.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
Next tournament I go to, if you're there, I'll train you in the ways of the Zero.

I won't teach you my super secret technique that everyone else in the scene knows, though. You don't want it.
Yay i got a trainer...

Read several guides on zss. I think i know the basics of basics. I just need to actually practice them...

Zero

Smash Hero
i know when to use the fair. but gimping isn't really the major problem, its getting past the ****ing lasers and after taking about 80% from blasters d-smashing him off the stage and then after that gimping is really hard coz i dont have much time and he can scar ledges and ****.
but i dont think the wolf and meta boards know how bad the match up is for a meta that cant perfect shield.
I think we know what you need to practice, then. 8) Perfect shielding makes almost every single matchup easier, it's one of the most essential techniques to know, especially against projectile characters.

@gopo: I hope you read SFP's guide on the ZSS boards, it's by far the best one ever written.

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
CPU for top teir <3
(this is why wifi screws up ur perfect shield timings)

@ Ted... well.. super wolf cant function without his controller plugged in can he? *pulls out plug*
^ how to beat wolf

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
He'd unplug your controller too.

;_;

Because he always sits in front of the TV as close as possible, using stopping you from seeing said tv with his TV-Cancelling abilities.

And fencing skills will allow him to unplug your controller, plug his back in, TO YOUR SLOT, jump off stage, and then unplug it again and put it back into his port before you can blink.

D0N

Smash Ace
yea, completely forgot to powersheild projectiles saturday lol. I always forget to do that...

projectiles>D0N

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Toby do you happen to be near Bellevue Hill, cus that's where I'll probably be staying.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Bugger. Anything more than 20 minutes is a daytripper by my standard, hahaha. 30 minute train is doable. :)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
hahaha. I know where you're coming from, believe me.

hmmmm. Should drag you, attila and tibs to the opera house to get you some culture ;)

Or maybe just a nice resturant on the harbour.
cao will definately like this. haha

ive been to the opera house before, but i suppose some more sight seeing could be fun... if you can drag tibs away from the wii lolol

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
lol when did u beat me FTS? All I remember is you refusing to talk to me for like 2 hours after we last played.

Oh that's right. You took heaps of stocks off me... as my doubles partner. :p
ur puny wolf just got in the way...but hey we made it to finals

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Just because I purposely amalgamated the events,

'too poor for train ticket'
and
'brb gotta go buy milk'

doesn't allow you to hide your money tree from the world.

hmm 4:14pm... better have some BREAKFIST. I have milkz but no cereal.

holy ****, crisis averted. Found some WEETBRICKS in my cupboard, I wonder how old they are.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
North Bondi Italian or Bust.

Toby knows of my wub of food and culture somehow :D ... lol @ Caesar's Palace and hobo feet

tedeth

Smash Master
Ok it's about the time where I say "Pleas, if you're not on the attendance list, make sure I know you're coming and MOST importantly if you can bring something (ie. TVs/Wiis) let me know ASAP"

Also, be sure to comment on Oats' profile. THIS IS NOT A JOKE! DO IT!!!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I will have no idea until later this week. I won't be taking a TV in any case.

It's not as if I'll need the HSC, right guys? ...guys?

Zero

Smash Hero
I commented on Oats profile. I'm expecting to have a visitor message tomorrow, containing a post akin to "who the **** are you?"

Poor Tom, it's not as if you'd win the tournament anyway.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
I'm quite sure Iso and I can come to the tourney on the 23rd, but he'll needta confirm for sure, will write on oats's wall at some other time.

In other news, was able to get like 8 sliding turnip pulls in a row without the bstick, after like 5 days of trying, yay me.

Also, does anyone know exactly how pummeling refreshing stale moves works, coz like, after testing it with wolf, when i did 10 slow pummels it seemed to refresh my other moves fully.. whereas when i did 25 fast pummels.. it didn't. :dizzy:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I've heard around the place that you need to pause between pummels, hence the slow ones working.
if you do them too close together they just count as one move no matter how many you do.

I'm pretty sure thats how it works.

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah that's correct. If you pause between the pummels then it will refresh a move for each pummel. Someone should find out the exact timing.

EDIT: NEED MORE EQUIPMENT!!!

Gords

Smash Champion
Ted. I should be bringing a TV. And I'll definately have my Wii with me.

By the looks ok it we are going to need more consoles.

Top Bottom