• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Awesome meet. I love how we ended up sleeping. Last time I take the corner :(

EA: Nice meet. I like mashing out at 60% :3
Gords: Awesome teaming :D I seemed to keep taking the kills though
Don: I didn't really play you much with Jiggs. I got hit with suprise spikes a few times though :(
Frigate: Nice 2v1 against Don. You not only managed to kill Don but you saved Ted at the same time. I wish you would have teamed with me :(
Ted: I like waft :)
Gopo: Didn't really play you, nice meeting you though.
Scoot: tbh, 2-1 will be good enough for now
ILAG: I wouldn't swap Wolf's blaster for Tornado unless I played Wolf

I love Brinstar now.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
brinstar is an awesome stage.

:D

One of my most favourite for people to CP against me.

Why does everyone always have to be a *** and go FD, Pokemon Stadium 1 or frigate orpheon.

***s.

D0N

Smash Ace
Such a long trip... just got home maybe 1 hour ago lol.

So my shouts::

EA: Thanks for hosting and housing. Keep working on the IC and try not to be so suicidal with MK lol.

Ted: I guess my DK just could not take your wolf this time. Suicides or not suicides, I think you would have won anyway. I need to learn that match-up a little better. Everyone has to see our match on frigate.

Scoot: I never liked falco. Maybe I woulda won losers finals had I stayed DK, but my DK was having some terrible luck lol. Spiked onto the ghost at yoshi's... so much bad luck. Good stuff in the team MM.

I-Lag: I didn't want to play you with DK because I dont like playing DK in friendlies before tourney with new people. Sort of a pre-game ritual thing. Either way, good games.

Gords: Nice meeting/playing you. Sorry for not saying bye on the train, I just didnt feel like yelling so I said id do it here lol. Happy to make you fear DK ;)

Summoner: I have a habit of spiking alot in friendlies lol. I like the fact that you play jigglypuff, nice meeting playing you. lol @ frigate shoutout

gopo: Dont worry about losing most of your matches, just dont quit. You'll get better with experience and everyone is there to help if you ask. Your not all the bad for a new guy.

Maple: Didn't play you, maybe some other time

Enigmalak: Nice meeting\playing you. Ill give you some good DK matches next time around.

sorry if I forgot anyone...

Also, I say yes to a SF4 side tourney as long as its ps3 unreon. Or atleast a MM if the game is there

swordsaint

Smash Master
Haha yes so much bad luck for you.

I learnt i really can't play against dk's on japes, i was surprised at how good dk can control it

D0N

Smash Ace
I know lol, not taking anything away from you though you played well :).

Yea Japes is one of my favorite stages and its really good for DK. The stage is actually better for falco if you laser camp the middle and run away with side-b. spikes help also, and since the water isnt that far down your side-b even does enough sometimes. Just kill of the sides, not the top, and dont touch the water or the river god lol.

Id play melee but I dont have the patience to learn the techs and I dont want to get confused mixing brawl and melee. I do like watching it and always wanted to learn how to moonwalk, but im not sure itlll go much further than that. Maybe Ill learn some things for friendlies eventually, but I won't go competetive in melee.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
I know lol, not taking anything away from you though you played well :).

Yea Japes is one of my favorite stages and its really good for DK. The stage is actually better for falco if you laser camp the middle and run away with side-b. spikes help also, and since the water isnt that far down your side-b even does enough sometimes. Just kill of the sides, not the top, and dont touch the water or the river god lol.

Id play melee but I dont have the patience to learn the techs and I dont want to get confused mixing brawl and melee. I do like watching it and always wanted to learn how to moonwalk, but im not sure itlll go much further than that. Maybe Ill learn some things for friendlies eventually, but I won't go competetive in melee.
you're alright don, you should watch me play brawl ill prob win the next tourn im heaps good.

I LAG

Smash Lord
hmmm i might do shout outs

Don - nice DK, fox,ike, zelda, everything. i really wana play you at teds next tourney
scott - ... i dont know what to say.
ted - mk sucks, blaster > all. if only mk had a blaster, then that match up would be so different.
mike - we didn't play to much but your peach got alot better.
kiwon - dont give up, just use better characters than marf
paul - ggs in melee
ea - your money WILL BE MINE AT TEDS TOURNEY

um i think thats everyone i played, sorry if i forgot you

EDIT: kiwon use the kirby chars, they are known for being the easiest to use
btw zamus sucks

I LAG

Smash Lord
how to beat zss with kirby chars
d3 - 1 f-smash
mk - d-smash > ledge grab
kirby - 40% combo to bair or f-smash then grab ledge or spike

Zero

Smash Hero
ZSS escapes Kirby's combo at first hit.

ZSS has a veritable 0-to-death on D3.

ZSS can grab release MK to on a walkoff.

Is that all?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
btw tibs and cao are forming to make team melbourne on the 23rd, cause theyre teaming at rocky and need practice. that makes me completely available again. and is it to early to organize housing arrangments? (although iknow shaya has shotgunned tibs for fun times :D)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
MK is uber fun.

Shuttle Loop gimp everything like back in July 08.
Thanks, AMERICA!

attila (did i get it right? :|) I'd suggest staying with toby, so both you and your brother and me and my smash brother are really close.

Epic Saturday will be had/group travelling + close to airport.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
I was just joking around

Try Snake or Zero Suit Samus, I don't know about the rest.
I personally attempt to learn ZSS but she's quite hard to pick up, so if you're put off by that quality for a secondary you should try Snake, Snake is (while still hard to learn) easier to learn then ZSS

Yup time to ZSS.
Zero teach me everything for ZSS

Top Bottom