• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Bringing a wii most likely. Don't worry guys I can kill Giygas Destination for one day... maybe.

Also posted on the wall of Oats. Got a reply already too, it feels like quite an achievement.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Might be going to this since there's a high possibility of me popping up into Sydney around this time, So yeah if i come ill bring my Wii I guess. But I'm on the maybe list atm..

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Ted - Recordan videos before friday is highly questionable. I'll see if I can do it on the downstairs computer or something though. My laptop is like, dead. ;_;

Also, I should definitely be able to bring the ridiculous amount of equipment I always do, also I've posted on Oats' wall, I'm all set for the tourney. :3

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Ted - Recordan videos before friday is highly questionable. I'll see if I can do it on the downstairs computer or something though. My laptop is like, dead. ;_;

Also, I should definitely be able to bring the ridiculous amount of equipment I always do, also I've posted on Oats' wall, I'm all set for the tourney. :3
who's this oats guy everyone loves? he must be very similar to me i guess.

S.D

Smash Master
I'm quite sure Iso and I can come to the tourney on the 23rd, but he'll needta confirm for sure, will write on oats's wall at some other time.

In other news, was able to get like 8 sliding turnip pulls in a row without the bstick, after like 5 days of trying, yay me.

Also, does anyone know exactly how pummeling refreshing stale moves works, coz like, after testing it with wolf, when i did 10 slow pummels it seemed to refresh my other moves fully.. whereas when i did 25 fast pummels.. it didn't. :dizzy:
8 in a row? Crazy, I thought you needed a bstick to do it too!

Maybe you can teach me :) I might have some tricks to teach you in return.

On another note I'm pretty sure I'm coming but I'm equally sure I'm not randomly posting some suck up message to some guy I don't know. No offense I'm sure Oats is a top guy. Can bring Wii + GC and brawl melee but i got no tv :(

tedeth

Smash Master
It's not about being a suck up SD. It's about thanking him for taking care of your Aussie bros in an unfamiliar country, and showing us a good time with strippers and the like.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
8 in a row? Crazy, I thought you needed a bstick to do it too!

Maybe you can teach me :) I might have some tricks to teach you in return.
<3 :laugh:

haha, yeah i'm sure u do, the non bstick method of doing it isn't in a sticky on the peach forums for some reason, but it's there, all the pro peaches just don't like doing it or something :dizzy:.

Method:
You do a foxtrot (so u can do it from a dash dance also), and just before the animation ends (where you'd be able to do your next action), u press down b, and push the stick in the direction your going (you can do a quarter circle motion because your analog stick is in the down position).
Result is: You get a giant slide whilst pulling a turnip.
Fact: You have like a 10 frame window to press down b and then push forward in, so its quite repeatable if your not crap like me :(.
Why its hard(i think): You have to smash down + b (or just barely push down), so it doesn't register a crouch input, just a turnip pull.
Conclusively: I'm sure you'll pick it up in like an hour coz i'm pretty sure u cheat. If for some raisin you don't try to i can show u at Ted's tourney :).

You can also do the 'pivot' sliding pull without the bstick but its ridiculously hard, u need to press cstick down and b at the EXACT same time (so it turnip pulls, not dsmash/toad), whilst pushing backward (so u pivot) on the analog so slightly that it wont register enough 'forward' that it does a forward b.

Tried to make this as not long as possible, haha. Pretty good story ey Hermes.

Is this what Hall and Oats look like in real life:

If it isn't, i'm thoroughly dissapointed.

D0N

Smash Ace
Everyone partys during the week and then they do nothing during the weekend at my uni :dizzy:...

I may come friday or just do uni work. I dunno yet.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
well...considering i cant make the tournament i might be in for fri...i finished my exams

also if i go then aK will 90% go as well

D0N

Smash Ace
Good point Scoot lol

If FTS goes than ill show up. Actually, ill probly show up either way... If there is housing... Im starting to feel like a travelling homeless guy with all the housing requests I make

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
FTS, there isn't a meet happening at my place, but you should come over for some tea and BREAKFIST. On friday.

and also come pick up your water bottle.

And magical stuff could happen inbetween tea, breaking fists and water bottle distribution.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
FTS, there isn't a meet happening at my place, but you should come over for some tea and BREAKFIST. On friday.

and also come pick up your water bottle.

And magical stuff could happen inbetween tea, breaking fists and semen distribution.
^^

Just asking is anyone gonna play kirby for tourney?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol didnt sd pick up kirby at the start of a tourney and **** with him the whole day?
also I found somebody on the boards from sydney who has never been any of our tourneys but is
well known in some circles here and is in the toon link backroom, I let him know and he might be coming to this so get hype.

also Enigmalik, no thats not what they look like, they were suprised we'd never heard of hall and oats the band or whatever and showed us some.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
exams screw with my mind...by Friday i meant Friday the 21st....argh i have no concept of time during exams!

(considering i have to wake up earlier than 6 am D: )

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yo Ted I'm gonna hijack your computer tomorrow to record **** cause the downstairs computer here has like no hard drive space lol. :(

D0N

Smash Ace
Theres a guy in my dorm who says he can play melee. He knew the top tier list and says he knows wave-dashing & l-cancelling and all that stuff. He may show up to something eventually.

Anyway, friday ill show up Ted. You never answered about housing but said I was a maybe so ill assume im able to stay the night unless you say otherwise. Ill do uni work when I get back saturday since I have nothing due until next month anyway. Did you download the new UFC yet?

Top Bottom