• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
@FiOD
great to hear you will possibly be coming to teds tourney. I main toon link and have been reading a lot of your material lately to try and learn some more advance techs and match ups. i cant believe i didnt notice your from sydney. Anyways we will have to have some Toon link dittos and some doubles as well, double Tlink would be heaps fun.
Dude, Toon Link doubles would be so epic! Dair Shockwave Safe Spikes FTW XD! I have to come to this thing now.

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
oh wow...... why does it have to sound more awesome now... fml
I WANA GO AHHH dam.. being RQ sucks.. i have to go to plan out where HQ is going to be... gaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tim on the other hand can bludge it being the PROfficer he is

p.s yes i do play dota more than brawl.. but thats because theres DR (delay reduces ftw) where it acutally REGISTERS my moves i wish brawl had that for wifi... =(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Okay Attila/CAO,

seeing as you don't like sleep so much, I'll let you guys work out at my gym, whilst I sleep.

God ****it it's 1pm and I just woke up, I need more sleep.

Oh and Gords, I wouldn't really want anyone extra over until people in zah house are awake.
i.e. there'd be no smash until like 10amish (probably later)

Maybe we should go somewhere for breakfast.

Or ...

SMASH ON THE ROOF.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Okay Attila/CAO,

seeing as you don't like sleep so much, I'll let you guys work out at my gym, whilst I sleep.
that sounds awesome! fitness first staff and go to any ff club in the world for free. cao can just pay the $13, and tibs can wait outside. lolol

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Closest Fitness First ... not sure... There's probably one around the corner that I dont even know of, lol.

Or as I said, you can use my gym for free, lol.
Swim, sauna, bike, weight machines, etc

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'll see if I can get some more wii's from canberra, unfortunately I dont think we'll have more for more then the 3 tv's we're bringing

Gords

Smash Champion
Okay Attila/CAO,

God ****it it's 1pm and I just woke up, I need more sleep.

Oh and Gords, I wouldn't really want anyone extra over until people in zah house are awake.
i.e. there'd be no smash until like 10amish (probably later)

Maybe we should go somewhere for breakfast.

Or ...

SMASH ON THE ROOF.
How about breakfast on the roof while playing smash, lol.

seriously though, breakfast sounds like a good idea. Otherwise ill probs just meet up with you guys around 10/10:30ish.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I still may not be able to host a meet anyway, mothers fine with the one sleeping over, but is hesitant about open house day on the saturday.

Maybe the meet should happen at toby's place?

D0N

Smash Ace
Nah I can come. My dorm is doing pub run on saturday and waking everyone up super early so I should be done with it no later then 5. And I dont plan on drinking anything more than maybe 2-3 shots of something, im mostly just doing all the rediculous dares. I was saying I wouldn't be able to go see the 3 sisters until next time around. Sorry I confused you guys.

Odds are I'll be pretty tired when I get to your place though.

Gords

Smash Champion
ted how far is your house from gordons?
My place is closer to you than it is to teds. You can drive from your place to my place in about 40min, probably quicker (this is assuming your coming from the place you were at when I visited you). To drive from mine to teds would take at least an hour, possibly longer.

Public transport from mine to teds is 1.5-2hrs depending on the wait at Granville.

Why do you want to know?

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
Gordon (i hope its the one im thinking of in the north) o.O lol.. it takes me round about 1.5 hours to get to strathfield from Gordon soo... + 30 minutes ? or so dunno =P

Shrimp Rock

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I thinking of going to this. It will be my first tourney. How long do these things normally go for? Also do I need to bring my own controller?

Gords

Smash Champion
Well the trains from Gordon train station on the north shore line to faulconbridge (teds place) is about 2.5hrs with a change at central.

I don't live anywhere near Gordon though. I live in Campbelltown which is south. Where you talking about me or the suburb, turtle?

EDIT.

@Shrimp rock
Teds tournaments run pretty late. I can't see this finishing up till about 9pm. Especailly with the turnout this one seems to have.

Zero

Smash Hero
Ugh, it running late will be a massive problem.

Brawl Singles + Doubles first?

@SR: Yes, you have to bring your own controller. TVs, Wiis are optionals that are greatly desired.

Zero

Smash Hero
I got a train from Faulconbridge at 4pm something to get home at 9, if the tourney is going until 9pm it looks like that's the only option to get home at a reasonable hour.

Shrimp Rock

Smash Rookie
**** if it is going to run till 9pm I will probably just go in brawl singles. I might also go in melee but I doubt it. What else do I bring other than my controller, like do I bring food?

Zero

Smash Hero
There's a shopping complex across the road from the tournament site, with a Woolworths, Bakers Delight and some other small pie shops and the like. Food isn't provided, so either bring money to buy it, or bring your own food. There's generally a lunch break after the first half of the tournament.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Well the trains from Gordon train station on the north shore line to faulconbridge (teds place) is about 2.5hrs with a change at central.

I don't live anywhere near Gordon though. I live in Campbelltown which is south. Where you talking about me or the suburb, turtle?

EDIT.

@Shrimp rock
Teds tournaments run pretty late. I can't see this finishing up till about 9pm. Especailly with the turnout this one seems to have.

was talking about you, cause i was just going to get a train from somewhere there cause i know how to get there and its only like a 35-40 min drive with no traffic. but i'm also sort of keen to play some melee some time before the tournament and i just looked at how long public transport would take on the other page and i've decided i will just drive to the tournament or something.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Folks, the last Emu Plains train may be 9pm, but the last Penrith train is about 10.40pm and that's pretty close to the venue as well. No sweat.

Gords

Smash Champion
Running late seems to be a problem since the last train city-bound leaves at 9pm.
Folks, the last Emu Plains train may be 9pm, but the last Penrith train is about 10.40pm and that's pretty close to the venue as well. No sweat.
Cao right. The best station to go to is penrith. We can try to car/cab pool to there for trains. Also there is info on the front page about buses to the venue. Penrith is also the best station to get off at for getting connecting buses to the venue. I'll check that those details are right and confirm they are still current.

was talking about you, cause i was just going to get a train from somewhere there cause i know how to get there and its only like a 35-40 min drive with no traffic. but i'm also sort of keen to play some melee some time before the tournament and i just looked at how long public transport would take on the other page and i've decided i will just drive to the tournament or something.
Few hours of melée sat night sounds good. I could ask if I can have you over sat night but don't hold your breathe as chances are that I'll already have someone else staying that night too. If I do I probs won't be home till around 9pm. But I'll see an get back to you. It will definately be easier driving to the venue Sunday morning but trains and such is about the same or probs quicker than if you were to catch trains from Sutherland.

Top Bottom