• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Zero

Smash Hero
No, sadly. Ironically I'm the one with exams on now and I have to give a studious impression if I want to be allowed to go to Rocky.

It's annoying me, too. Melbourne people and D0N are coming and I won't be able to meet them. :(

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
There is no amazing acronym LOL.

Anyway guys... I hope you realise...

We're trading scoot...
for...

Atilla
Tibs
AND
CAO.

I think this is a resound enough occasion to give the 4th tournament an epic acronym.
*Attila

but yes, nice trade. i think you guys have done well for yourselves. i think ill let tibs and cao team cause theyre gonna go together in rocky and need practice. although i do plan on melbourne taking 1, 2 and 3 in singles. epsc if cao two stocks shaya lolol

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
No, sadly. Ironically I'm the one with exams on now and I have to give a studious impression if I want to be allowed to go to Rocky.

It's annoying me, too. Melbourne people and D0N are coming and I won't be able to meet them. :(
Good choice, really! Rocky will be the mother of all 2009 tournaments.

Gords

Smash Champion
So anyone want to MM me at EAs or at the tourney?
how late are you staying at EAs place this Saturday Don.
And ill actually have some spare cash for money matches with people this time, so yeah ill MM you Don

hey you dudes heard anything from stuey at all "dedu".
yeah I spoke to Stu on msn the other day. He has just returned from a trip to Europe

EDIT: actually I'm not sure if hes back yet.

D0N

Smash Ace
Im coming from a long way away so ill be staying overnight. (Thats still ok right EA? you said it before but I didnt confirm it with you)

how much do you want to do Gords? im okay with any amount 10$ and under.

Gords

Smash Champion
ill work out how much on the night but it will definately be less than $10, ill be getting there around dinner so i hope many poeple will still be there

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
ahh the curse has come back again

remember boost 2..and western sydneys first tournament....where me and aK could not go due to cadets reconnaissance....well its happening again...i swear this is the 4th time or something......WHYYYYY i'm having a massive QQ

i <3'd ur description of d3 & DK love there.

D0N

Smash Ace
Yeah prob, I could use some cash for lunch.
:laugh: Ill offer you a slice of dominoes after I spend your money on it so you don't starve.

F_T_S has crushed my hopes, raised them, then crushed them again... someday lol... dont worry ill rep DK well

swordsaint

Smash Master
Team MM hey......
I'm liking the sound of that. :D
*mulls it over*

Let's do it!

:p

So, are we just gonna randomly **** people with our natural talent or figure out some cheap strats? ;)

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
ahh the curse has come back again

remember boost 2..and western sydneys first tournament....where me and aK could not go due to cadets reconnaissance....well its happening again...i swear this is the 4th time or something......WHYYYYY i'm having a massive QQ

i <3'd ur description of d3 & DK love there.

O CURSED SPITE! FFFFFFSSSSSSS why the fk does this happen Four times ... in all 4 recons.... WHY WHY WHY! seriously... FOUR times........... gah and i was looking forward to coming =[

D0N

Smash Ace
I know some cheap strats we could work on lol. I think we should be okay with natural talent for the most part though. Maybe we'll even be lucky enough to take someone out with ike/link vs low tiers.

D0N

Smash Ace
I dont know what enDORFins or Elysium is, so i dunno if i should respond. ill just watch the genisis vids...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yo D0N, I'll MM you again at my place, I wanna MM lots with everyone and train up suuuuuuuper hardcore, use that sweet DK of yours plz. <3 $1 Best of 3.

Me+Gords v D0N+Scoot, $2 MM Best of 5. YHESZ

btw D0N are you staying the night? Doesn't bother me either way, just wanna know what's up...

swordsaint

Smash Master
I also accept EA.

So far what've I accepted?
$1 vs EA- Melee- Link vs Falco. Best of 3.
$1 vs Gords- Melee- Link vs Pichu. Best of 3.
$2- scoot/don vs EA/gords- brawl. Best of 5.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Howdy people!

Everyone who's on allisbrawl

SAY YOU'RE COMING TO THE TOURNAMENT ON THE 23rd!:
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7048

I really like allisbrawl's "rival" option thing that they have going on in people's profiles, so everyone whos registered on allisbrawl (or for those who arent! REGISTER :D), say you're attending the tournament and stuff. When the tournaments over, the tio file can be uploaded to the website and then we get a permanent and easily viewable by all list of results, who beat who, etc etc.

Ignore that it says im hosting it, organisers: tedeth :).

One of the cool features is that it generates you a TIO file that has everyone pre-registered loaded into it. So we'll see if that helps things.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Change of plans for me today for Ted's might.

I cbf coming. Simply too lazy to come.

Still coming to EA's though for epic money matches.

Top Bottom