• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
If Attila's coming on the WHENEVERITIS then I'm already teaming with him, sorry CAO. :/

Also I should get up details for my meet. Hopefully this reminder/detailspost will gather a bit more attendance. Enigmalik and Isorropia, I'm looking at you. <3

NovaSmash Sydney IV

Super Epic RARE Saturday Meet ft. Team America!

Yo, people have been clamouring for a weekend meet, so here it is. Let's pack my place hella tight and have some fun guys; Brawl, Melee, Smash 64 + Mario Kart 64 EPICNESS. I'll be able to record **** too if people wanna show off. :D

PLEASE BRING EQUIPMENT WHERE POSSIBLE, ESP. TVs

DETAILS

Date: Saturday, 8th Aug, 2009
Time: 9am-7pm
Address: 19 Whitehaven Ave, Quakers Hill
Phone: 0407 345 249
MSN: e_alert@hotmail.com

If at least 8 people go (including myself), I will host a mini-tourney. Brawl Singles, Double Elim, $2 Entry, winner takes all. I'll use the rules from Ted's last tourney.

Also bring lots of change for money matches. Let's do this America-style, yo. <3

FOOD

Station Chip Shop/s - 15min walk/5min drive.
Aldi / BP servo - 5min walk/1min drive lol
McDonalds / Subway - 30min walk/7min drive
Dominoes Pizza / random supermarket / other misc food shops - 30min walk/7min drive

Also we can order from various places if you so like.

Cold coke provided. <3

TRANSPORT (CLICK HERE FOR A MAP)

PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU GET LOST. It's happened before, it's better for you if you just call me right away instead of walking around aimlessly for an hour before giving up.

By train - go to Quakers Hill Station by train. If there's anyone here with a car and willing to pick you up we can do that, otherwise you'll have to walk or get a bus. (walking's recommended, it's not far + buses take forever, but it's up to you).

Walking from QH station - Go right at top of station steps (police side), go straight and keep following the path under the bridge. After fences force you out into some street, turn left, then when it comes out onto the main street turn left again and take the first right. That's my street.

Alternatively, if you want to avoid the landscape work hassle, leave the station as outlined above and turn right at the roundabout. Take the first left (an intersection should be in view from the turn). Cross the road and take the next left (it'll be the fenced-off road next to the field), follow that up until you get to the main street, turn left, and follow that until you see Whitehaven on the right, that's my street.

Bus from QH Station - Go right at top of station steps. There's a bus stop next to the community centre, you'll see it if you follow the road in the direction of the police station. Catch the 751 Busways bus to Bali Dr (signal a stop at the top of the street so you get off at the first stop, there is a massive Aldi sign on the turn), then walk DOWN Bali until you see my street on the left.

ATTENDANCE
(8-10)

EA (3 TVs, 1 Wii/1 GCN/1 N64)
Summoner (1 Wii) [staying night]
Tedeth [staying night]
Gords (1 Wii, 1 TV) [staying night]
iLag
gopobox
Scoot (1 Wii)
Fake
D0N?
Maple?

Toby.

Smash Master
jeeez. people need to stop being so serious. shaya you're being pretty bleh for no reason at all.

back in the day when ricky couldn't team with me , it wasn't a case of me having a doubles partner and dropping them for somebody else. i had no partner, and i was asking people to team with me. i was also doing it jokingly. jokingly.joking.joke.jokelydokely.

i actually went into my message history to check that i was in fact as playful as I thought I was when talking about it on msn. I'll copy paste. this is all me talking.

30/05/2009 11:10:52 PM so
30/05/2009 11:11:00 PM i take it by this you are actually saying
30/05/2009 11:11:03 PM please toby
30/05/2009 11:11:14 PM team with me in vBrawl as well
30/05/2009 11:11:27 PM sam isn't pro enough
30/05/2009 11:11:31 PM he doesn't have enough badges
30/05/2009 11:11:34 PM not enough pokemans
30/05/2009 11:11:54 PM you have my bow
30/05/2009 11:11:57 PM and my axe
30/05/2009 11:11:59 PM and my rock smash
30/05/2009 11:12:01 PM etc
30/05/2009 11:12:06 PM omg 2 minute noodles ready YES
30/05/2009 11:13:27 PM yum

so in the space of 2 and a half minutes i made references to pokemon, lord of the rings and then got distracted by my own 2 minute noodles. I hardly think this consitutes a heartfelt plea for shaya to ditch his partner. Obviously the total discussion was longer than this but seriously, this is basically the mood of the entire discussion. Jokelydokely indeed.

In conclusion: don't say mean things about me >: (

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Sam said:
Mr Saturns are hyper intelligent beings capable of breaking shields. I am not ashamed to call them my equal.
MEEE said:
Only in Melee (i think?). in Borawl, Mr.Saturns only special talent is that wario can't eat them, so there.
I am Shaya. Shaya the God. said:
Mr Saturn's still have high potency of breaking shields as they 'bounce' ontop of them continually; just not as high as melee.
Well i took 30 seconds out of my day to test it, and it seems Mr.Samturns, in brawl, **** shields pretty hard, peach fair autocancel -> Mr.Samturn throw = broke shield = daze (or dead jiggly) = some degree of hurt. So, i'm sorry S.D, they are still intelligent beings capable of breaking shields :laugh:.

EDIT:
EA said:
Enigmalik and Isorropia, I'm looking at you. <3
awww, how nice :bee:.
Helen of Troy said:
jeeez. people need to stop being so serious.
Jeez Toby, if you wern't so man crushable, Luke and Shaya wouldn't have to keep fighting for your love. Your fault. :lick:

Gords

Smash Champion
ILag. Did you want you want to team with my epic pichu. If you want killng power pichu's Fsmash *****.

And by the way, who do you use in melée.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I have a faaaaaaan~

P.S. Ignore that video from the early 1930s.

Bleghh, having it on the 23rd would totally mean I can't randomly go to melbourne at the last minute.
I'm pretty sure attila/tibs/cao wouldn't go if that was the date either... or at least not attila/tibs.

D0N

Smash Ace
ill make whatever day the tourney is.

ill go to EAs saturday. Ill most likely walk from the station since I dont have a phone. About how many minutes does the walk take?

And speaking of recording, who's wii did I record that IC match on at Teds? I would like it uploaded and added to my vids for memories of Australia.

EDIT: Wait, actually I may try to go to Queensland. Not sure about EAs yet.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
we are playing nice, shaya says I pick fights that arnt worth fighting but I'm not fighting, I'm just doing it for the lols he should be able to handle that if he is so smart and mature, but basically shaya what I pointed out was that nowhere in those statements did toby beg you, what happened is he asked you in private which you didnt state before and how could I have known about that so half your arguement is, what I would prefer is if you get some proper sleep, eat some meat and then you wont write ******** things that dont come out right and instead start making some sense.

at the start of all this I merely said that you were exadurating what really happened and that I had bet toby didnt beg you, looking back at his convo I was right all along, I know you shaya and I know how you think.

your biggest blunder is you just walk right into it and prove publically that whilst you are good at smash, you suck at life :)

now before you do anything you should realise that this is all in fun, nobodys fighting

also I think your a bit jealous that toby has such devoted fans.

D0N

Smash Ace
Toby Sucks!
jk

So I just realized how far Queensland is... Ill be at EAs lol. Going to Queensland this weekend would be to short notice for me.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
ill make whatever day the tourney is.

ill go to EAs saturday. Ill most likely walk from the station since I dont have a phone. About how many minutes does the walk take?

And speaking of recording, who's wii did I record that IC match on at Teds? I would like it uploaded and added to my vids for memories of Australia.

EDIT: Wait, actually I may try to go to Queensland. Not sure about EAs yet.
It's a 15 minute walk from the station.

I also have an IC vs DK replay on my Wii that looks like you vs Ted.

D0N

Smash Ace
If you can upload the match it would be appreciated. Thats only if Ted does not mind since I know not everyone like things uploaded. Ill try to get some good vids against people on saturday too.

S.D

Smash Master
ohhh i get it.
ted rhymes with dead.

who is teaming with me for melee?
i dont know which melee cpu is good i'll probably team with lv9 falcon or something if i dont get a partner
fakeman what makes a good CPU is a broken one. like in brawl luigis up-b and nair are amazing and almost unstoppable out of a perfect shield, which is why lv9 luigi in brawl is so ****.
is luigi like that in melee?
i was thinking falcon coz he has the sweetspot on the knee which cpus are really good at landing.
i teamed with peach once, she lived long but couldn't kill well.
also lv9 marth sucks coz if i can gimp a lv9 marth all the time than anyone can.
i'm pretty sure alot of people can combo fox
but idk much about melee
Harrison, if you want to team with a cpu for melee pick Ganon or Peach. Ganon will upb with perfect accuracy anytime anyone jumps near him and the rest of the time he will jab the **** out of people and rarely get hit. Peach Similarly nairs anyone that jumps near her and the occassional d smash she throws out works wonders. They're the best CPUs anyway, me and Tom tested it one night XD

Well i took 30 seconds out of my day to test it, and it seems Mr.Samturns, in brawl, **** shields pretty hard, peach fair autocancel -> Mr.Samturn throw = broke shield = daze (or dead jiggly) = some degree of hurt. So, i'm sorry S.D, they are still intelligent beings capable of breaking shields :laugh:.

EDIT:
awww, how nice :bee:.

Jeez Toby, if you wern't so man crushable, Luke and Shaya wouldn't have to keep fighting for your love. Your fault. :lick:
<3 My little Saturn Siblings.

I feel sad about all the teams bickering, it's almost as though nobody ever wanted me at all *cries*

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
LOL, you did not say I was exaggerating at all. Hell, I could assert that from what you've said, but as you're so simplistic in your thinking, you'll have to forgive me putting it past you.

Don't get me started on who sucks at life Luke... really.

And I know you Luke, with as much time and effort you've put into trying to understand me (which you do not), I think I have you down pat: "Look for something small that doesn’t concern me, make a fuss (this time around it was obvious it was a joke to everyone else, but I'm too busy following my process of lols that shapes my entire life), make spelling errors, complain because I'm just not smart enough to understand things so I say the whole thing is ********, then throw out a slur of some sort to make myself feel good". In between farting and sucking up to people, that's just about all you did in the US, especially behind peoples backs like Ally, Hylian, DSF, etc etc.

Whilst you may not call it fighting, I'd say the word is synonymous with 'confrontation'. Something no one around you that you call friend really appreciates, but you continue to piss everyone off anyway even after people have talked to you [for your own selfish reasons; I presume].

You should just stop trying so hard to cause **** Luke. It's only getting worse because of your perseverance.

i totally want you S.D

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I want S.D too, but with Shaya's ditzy girliness I think she's better-equipped to win him over.

I feel so inadequate. ;_;

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lolwat thats quite alot of built up resentment there shaya, you sure your alright, not getting too cranky there?
while you are right I didnt actually say you exadurated but I did imply it and I thought it was simple enough, not sure why you missed it

due to massive inflated ego shaya I doubt thats what happened
also I dont get the whole sucking up to people, I dont do that.
there are people I like and people I dont like, just like anyone else, I have no idea where ally hylian and dsf come into the picture but just since we're here I didnt really like any of them and its not like I tryed to hide that fact or suck up to them, sure I got ally signature but that was before I didnt really like him, but thats got nothing to do with this,
from your perspecive all I did in america was argue with you and insult you and as far as interaction with you that is pretty much right because you and me grate on each others nerves and thats the only real way to release it, I could let it build up and escalate but I dont think you would have appreciated that. but I did alot more then that which doesnt really make any difference to anything here.

I'm not really trying hard I'm just replying to stuff since I'm at work getting paid for it, what else is there to do but chill on smashboards.

also I tell you to learn english, I wouldnt tell you to learn to spell since I cant spell that well either.

and since you say I piss everyone off why dont we ask, everyone? as much as I know most of you dont want to get involved in this, do I piss you off? (I can think of 3 people who will say yes, hi scoot)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
We all totally wub you, luke, even scoot does. <3

(wait why am I involving myself in this?)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I actually consider only pissing you off as a compliment turtle, I wish someday I could have some of your awesomeness.

thanks ea ;)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Getting paid to be.. never mind. I'm over it.

Anyway, 16th would be preferred.
Another American smasher I know is arriving in Australia tonight, he's in sydney from like the 11th to the 21st, so whilst I'm not sure if he can make it (even though he said he wanted to), 16th ftw.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
wow 8 pages of nothing but useless trash for me to read before i can catch up... fantastic...

23rd works for me anyway. i just need to know at least a week in advance to get work off...

and ill happily team with cao. team melbourne for the win.

you kids all need to settle down and play nice. like us melbourne kids.

D0N

Smash Ace
Getting paid to be.. never mind. I'm over it.

Anyway, 16th would be preferred.
Another American smasher I know is arriving in Australia tonight, he's in sydney from like the 11th to the 21st, so whilst I'm not sure if he can make it (even though he said he wanted to), 16th ftw.
Who? The best he can probly do is EA's on saturday.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
lawl i was in sydney last week, i wanna go back! its teh awesomes D;

Also was nice to meet you ted, E.A and Don =) also was good to see you again scott =P lols

tedeth

Smash Master
Ok, so as I said before, 16th was a no-no. But I just got the call saying we can have the hall on the 23rd.

OFFICIAL NOTICE!!! TOURNEY ON THE 23RD!!! (sorry scoot, dw though i'll have another one next month)
I shall now consider updating the OP. Please confirm if you are coming and what equipment you can bring.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Ok, so as I said before, 16th was a no-no. But I just got the call saying we can have the hall on the 23rd.

OFFICIAL NOTICE!!! TOURNEY ON THE 23RD!!! (sorry scoot, dw though i'll have another one next month)
I shall now consider updating the OP. Please confirm if you are coming and what equipment you can bring.

Can bring sexiness X 2.

I usually wouldn't need housing in the Sydney area, but the Blue Mountains? Gawd****, what uppp?

tedeth

Smash Master
You can stay at my place if you need to Cao. It's tiny, but super fun! :)

Also, before registering for this tourney it's mandatory to go to Oats' profile and leave him a visitor message with a reason why he's so amazing. :p

Zero

Smash Hero
You can stay at my place if you need to Cao. It's tiny, but super fun! :)

Also, before registering for this tourney it's mandatory to go to Oats' profile and leave him a visitor message with a reason why he's so amazing. :p
Is that a substitute for entry fee? :O

Top Bottom