• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

I LAG

Smash Lord
<_< cant you have a meet thats on a weekend???

you need experience against my tier ***** meta knight for genesis

I LAG

Smash Lord
I DEMAND DAILY LUKES RANDOM PWN THING OF THE DAYS

and is there like a meet on friday or something before people go to genesis?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'll even be there, so you know it'll be a good meet, and you know you need the anti snake practice ilag

S.D

Smash Master
Yeah I'll be there too.................................................................

Have fun at Genesis if for some reason I just can't make it :p

Have a great time guys! Someone get me Chudat's signiature on something cool please!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
chill Ilag there will be more of my random pwn things of the day, I think toby has quite a few up his sleeve too :)

todays "lukes random pwn thing of the day" courtesy of toby, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND4bjDqE45k

"Deplomacy: the art of telling someone to go to hell in such a way that they will enjoy the trip"

if I can find chudat sam I'll get something signed for you,
I wonder if I would be able to find david hayter, having my mgs shirt signed by him would be the ****.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
S.D, I was gonna get a spare controller signed for you, and give it to you as a surprise or something, but I realised I had like no money after this trip and therefore could not afford said spare controller.

I'll try and get something for you, though.

S.D

Smash Master
S.D, I was gonna get a spare controller signed for you, and give it to you as a surprise or something, but I realised I had like no money after this trip and therefore could not afford said spare controller.

I'll try and get something for you, though.
<333333333333333333333333333333333 Nawwwwwww

So sweet of you Nath, I should have given someone one of my many many controls for this purpose last tourney.

Thanks for the thought man :)

tedeth

Smash Master
Hey guys. America is amazing. I bought a drink called a double gulp that was taller than my head. We have a photo of it it's hilarious.

Luke got so badly sunburnt that his nose is actually bleeding which is pretty lols. he also bought a packet of rice cakes that have a warning on them in huge writing "DO NOT EAT THE PACKET"

We played in a SoCal tourney the other day which was awesome. I came third in the amateur bracket which was pretty good. Got beaten by an MK and this **** kirby. However, I came back to beat the MK in the pro bracket by using Wario. Shaya ended up 7th in the pro bracket and I ended up 9th. I think the others did pretty poorly but it was stiff competition. We saw some mad American rage from DSF which was classic.

Apart from that we've basically been playing smash and eating crazy american food. Such a good trip. We have big plans for when we get back. :)

Top Bottom