• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

S.D

Smash Master
Hey guys. America is amazing. I bought a drink called a double gulp that was taller than my head. We have a photo of it it's hilarious.

Luke got so badly sunburnt that his nose is actually bleeding which is pretty lols. he also bought a packet of rice cakes that have a warning on them in huge writing "DO NOT EAT THE PACKET"

We played in a SoCal tourney the other day which was awesome. I came third in the amateur bracket which was pretty good. Got beaten by an MK and this **** kirby. However, I came back to beat the MK in the pro bracket by using Wario. Shaya ended up 7th in the pro bracket and I ended up 9th. I think the others did pretty poorly but it was stiff competition. We saw some mad American rage from DSF which was classic.

Apart from that we've basically been playing smash and eating crazy american food. Such a good trip. We have big plans for when we get back. :)
Awesome!

Sounds like you guys did really well considering it was your first US tournament, and SoCal no less!

Poor Luke :( You'd think his tough Aussie skin would cope better.

I LAG

Smash Lord
seriously imo australians are better than most americans
but the pro americans are tooooooooooo goooooooooooood

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
seriously imo australians are better than most americans
but the pro americans are tooooooooooo goooooooooooood
you fail hard

Oh yeah? That all you got big boy? =P Well **** you, just **** you. :p
you would try to **** me, ****ing homo, you cant handle half of what I got ;)

America is ****, out metagame is so fail, so so fail.
quite amazing, you will see.

I LAG

Smash Lord
maybe we can have like a big wifi thing this holidays like 1 night or weekend and we all just play brawl over wifi

I LAG

Smash Lord
like maybe next weekend? or this weekend if prefered?

who would do it?

me, scott, zero, sd, ak, fts, meteor, others

and we would need a chat http://xat.com/JaMz this one should do

and times would be like from 6pm - to when ever

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
id do it if i had wireless :(. may go to a mates down the road if im free, or buy one of those dongle things

swordsaint

Smash Master
We all have MSN. Why don't we just start a multi-convo?

Seriously though, if we all play on Wi-fi (together, good connections) we're bound to get better. Let's give the USA goes a treat when they get back. ;)

Browny

Smash Hater
:< shaya

theres a vast difference between trying something legitimately (as in, turning the wii on) and assuming it is realistic practice

swordsaint

Smash Master
Take Wi-fi in good fun. Don't assume that we're taking it so "serious" to the point that we think we're better than someone on it because we beat them. However, also don't underestimate the skilled players Wi-fi has produced and what it can offer. Don't go around trolling on something YOU don't like, when others do.

Immaturity at it's finest.

I LAG

Smash Lord
this wifi night isn't like super serious
its more of a fun night with free for alls and falcon and ganon dittos and stupid stuff like that
and maybe if our connections are good we can play teams
djbrowny u in for this?

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
I wish i had a god awful neckbeard... wait.. no i don't.

Grats on the placings guys, win effort, what was the name of the Tourney?

Did luke end up eating the packet as a joke, should have, just to prove he won't take orders from the man. I hear the several carcinogenic chemicals in plastic actually help to prevent sun-burn. [Don't believe anything in this paragraph]

Good thing i had that warning

luke_atyeo said:
America is ****, out metagame is so fail, so so fail.
What exactly do u mean by that luke, elaborating might fuel some sort of intellectual discussion. Until I_lag derails it with some farcical comment like: "i has a secret metagame based around shy guy cancelling which also proves who shot JFK, but only top tier characters can use it".

luke_atyeo said:
What did u mean by that, seemed out of place in ur thingy, and confused me :dizzy:, or is it some sort of cool tagline to end posts, if it isn't, it should be.

Scoot said:
Take Wi-fi in good fun. Don't assume that we're taking it so "serious" to the point that we think we're better than someone on it because we beat them. However, also don't underestimate the skilled players Wi-fi has produced and what it can offer. Don't go around trolling on something YOU don't like, when others do.

Immaturity at it's finest.
oh, is that what u think, how do u explain this then scoot!:

Scoot said:
I am better than everyone cause i did beats them on teh Wi-Fi'z. MayB i can help u out with my |337 skillz, noob.
Shame.

Wish someone would somehow fix brawl wifi so it wasn't so horrible.
Also late: Good luck guys! :laugh:

---

I LAG

Smash Lord
mike are u and Hayden going to join this wifi night?

if we aren't going to use that chat that i posted then everyone should give msn's coz i only have like 3/4s of your msn's

Zero

Smash Hero
Now now JP, there are more mods here than CAO.

You should be too Genesis to care about this thread right now too!

You cannot begin to comprehend how jealous I am lolol.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
**** straight, Luke. However I think you're overestimating yourself. :)
LOL
everyone knows I dont overestimate myself
everyone knows you do... alot.

serisouly I just read all your posts over the last 3 pages, and you are a ****ing ****** whose opinions are so epicly fail and stupid its hard to believe your being serious.

I'm sorry, I feel mean but shut the **** up you stupid idiot. you fail, epicly, massivly, and any "ly" that you can think of.

enigmalik, your awesome :)

any ways act wifi players are awesome, but wifi is pretty fail, you can argue it all you like but the truth is the truth, and saying it how it is, is not trolling.

if you disagree why dont you cry about it on here, or goe to all is brawl.

ahhh thats better

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
actually I think you and ally would get along, except that you dont get along with anyone cause everybody hates you. tard.

your so lol, get *****, *****!

im off to bed

Top Bottom