• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
well he was the one that said i fsmash out of shield... besides his wrong my marth is actually quite technical and fast
Your mum is quite technical and fast.

Also

At least i dont just stand there holding l and spamming the a button. (Which was too difficult for you at ohn7 :p)
Also

Don't forget your awesome skills while vsing yoshi!

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Ok who here lies either more on the net or more in real life? I lie equally on both sides...

isthattim?

Smash Ace
scientifically speaking turtle probably isnt lying, both shaya's mother and father would have to hold two positive alleles of the ****methat****isugggly gene (12p3) to produce an offspring so homozygously ugly as shaya.

no offence, just speaking based on my knowledge of genetics

i lie more irl

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Ok, equipment count is at 6 Tvs and 5 Wiis so far, I estimate we'll need about 7/8 of each for an ultra smooth running day, but more would be phenominal please let me know if you can bring something!
Count me in. I'll definitely be carting along my Wii, Melee and BRAWL.

Finally got my Brawl fix'd yay.

If I bring recording equipment, will I have to walk from Emu Plains station like the rest of us non-TVers, or do those lugging huge back-breaking megaton DVD Recorders have to walk too? (I'm not bringing it, just curious. :p)

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
if anyone wants to trade their copy of MELEE for my copy of brawl i am happy to do this.

edit: you should throw in a memory card with everything unlocked aswell k thx

tedeth

Smash Master
Ok, we now have 30 ppl saying they're coming. But we only have 6 TVs and 6 wiis. WE NEED MORE!!!

Please everyone do your best to bring tvs or wiis, do your part for the community!!!

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
hey i'm sean

hey i may go to this as my first event to see where aussie smash is at. does anyone live around cherrybrook to meet up and play sometime before, im reasonably good at smash64 (considering holding a holiday tournament by the way), but def need decent competition in brawl to get better. hit me back sydney smashers.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
hey i may go to this as my first event to see where aussie smash is at. does anyone live around cherrybrook to meet up and play sometime before, im reasonably good at smash64 (considering holding a holiday tournament by the way), but def need decent competition in brawl to get better. hit me back sydney smashers.
smash 64 >.>

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
hell yes. i know the competitive scenes like dead but i never owned melee. and its awesome. therefore probably my favourite of the three until i get my hands on melee and get decent.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
I live in Cherrybrook, but only play brawl now... and its too much effort going back to melee and even more for 64, haha.

Where abouts do you live SageMeson? Do u go to Cherrybrook Tech?

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
hey enigma, yeah i mainly wanted to practice brawl cos im bad at it and there are actually tournaments for it. 64 would just be a bonus. i live near cherrybrook village, like a 5min walk if that. nah went to st aloysius at milsons pt for school and go to usyd now. yourself? and where do you live? having a dece smasher near me would be tres awesome. was mi1oo talking to me or to the tournament organiser?

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
I live right near the top oval of 'Greenway park', so I'm sure we'd be quite close. I didn't go to Cherrybrook tech either, was just wondering, cause its also pretty close to my house. Itd be awesome to meet up for some brawls sometime (probably after the 17th though). You should come to the tourney if you can. Also, I think Mi1oo was talking to Tedeth (tourny organiser).

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hm...

DID SOMEONE SAY SMASH 64!?????

B!TCHES (everyone not named Tcranter, tedeth or FTS) DONT KNOW ABOUT MY SHINE CANCELLING DASHAN DRILLAN TO DEATHAN COMBORSSS KILLS

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
*****es need moar lumber

yeah..

anyway tedeth you still haven't convinced me that going all the way to emu plains will be worth it. (i might even have to work on the 17th which could be a bummer.)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
*****es dont know about my archon spam, until some *** rolls up with all these science vessels and emp's me :(

and fts you should come, after all you and me were voted to be upcoming players to watch out for, so we need to make an apperance.

speaking of which I should probably start to plan for this trip lol.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I would come to melbourne with you and it would be a pwn trip full of win but I already organized to be at tedeths soz.

god**** everybody having a tourney on the 17th.

Gords

Smash Champion
Hi sean. Welcome to the community. If your free this afternoon I may be able to travel out to you to play some brawl if you like. However I will need there to be a bus to your place frm a train station. Either that or a lift to and from your place and the train station. I think pennant hills station is the closest to you. I know I am not the best competition, fairly average actually but still be good to play.
So if your free and want to play the best thing would probs call me on 0433 671 938. Failing that you can send me a PM. I'll check regularly through out the day but I don't live that close so I'll need at least a couple of hours notice. Thanks

Top Bottom