• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
How did you come to that conclusion? I won the last two Boosts and I has no moneyz to show for it? (Apart from the $20 I donated to Jason's charity). All the cash was being 'pouled' for flights and shiz for gotgames, which is now going to be eaten by venue costs anyways.
well i did say to my knowledge.
If i remember correctly
boost 1 had at least $50 1st place
boost 2 was aggreed that the majority of the entry money was to be donated to Jasons vision charity and 1st place (you) still had $20something (if you chose to donate to the good cause then thats great). I think Jason got over $100 dollars that day as well
Boost 3 i am a bit fuzzy on but i think 1st place still scored $40 or close to that. But like i said this one I am definately not sure about. It may have been this boost that contributed to the gotgames thing.

Anyways thats how i came to that conclusion. As well as when there is an entry fee and a free venue usually you get some prize money.

tedeth

Smash Master
someone has told me they couldn't get the map working, if that's teh case then just go to google maps and get directions to lawson st, emu plains from emu plains station.

tedeth

Smash Master
good new i just added name #21 to the list which mean all names added hereafter (providing everyone shows(not likely)) will be priiiiiiizzzzze mooooonnnnnnaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!! :)

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ted, can you give me some directions as to where the venue is from the train station? A diagram would be much appreciated, I just don't want to walk around trying to find the community centre and arriving there tired from looking out for the place. (last tourney I went to was ouch)

tedeth

Smash Master
Emu Plains
1. Head west on Mackellar St toward Railway St
34 m
2. Turn right at Railway St
77 m
3. Turn left at Lee St
93 m
4. Turn left at Smith St
72 m
5. Turn left at Old Bathurst Rd
0.3 km
6. Turn right at Great Western Hwy
0.9 km
7. Turn right at Park St
0.4 km
8. Continue on Lawson St
0.2 km

Lawson St
Emu Plains NSW 2750

Is that good enough? If not the go to http://maps.google.com.au/maps/mpl?...idays/mapplet.html#gmh_1&mapclient=google&z=4

Get directions from emu plains station to lawson st emu plains and you'll be set

tedeth

Smash Master
yeah we need more tvs. I'm expecting my friend to bring one who should be coming aswell as maybe a second one if my other friend shows up. but yeah if anyone can bring tvs or wiis that isn't on my list yet that would be much appreciated.

Oh and also the title isn't about hating shaya it's just banter really. He seems to think it might be taken seriously so I thought I'd clear that up.

Dedu

Smash Lord
hahahaha that's funny. I didn't notice it until it was pointed on the first page.

Shaya does very what with the ladies? ;)

tedeth

Smash Master
lets just say that if you lose to shaya, he will be like "you are a noob" and if you beat him he will be like "you are a noob." basically, the best way i can describe shaya is

shaya

SHAYA'S EGO

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol I dont hate shaya, he organizes tourneys and doesnt afraid of anything.
but yeah, he's a nice guy and very helpful, but he's the one everyone gives flak too.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Egos.....I hate Egos mate! your not alone, I have to put up with more than 2 boasters in my local area (there people who play smash of course). I reckon if Shaya is just what you said he is, then my mates might just have a bigger if not the same ego as him. But the entertaining part is, they can't admit it!!! :laugh:

tedeth

Smash Master
Ok, equipment count is at 6 Tvs and 5 Wiis so far, I estimate we'll need about 7/8 of each for an ultra smooth running day, but more would be phenominal please let me know if you can bring something!

Oh I just noticed, 100 posts! :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sure shaya has a big ego, but unlike alot of people, he actually has the skill to back it up.
it could be a lot worse...

Bjay

Smash Lord
Ugh, I just remembered I've got some plans on this day.

So there's a higher possibility now I won't be able to make this.

However there's a slight possibility that it may sort of work itself out and if it does the worst case scenario will be I can attend the tournament, but I will have to leave at a certain time.

I really do hope Brawl won't be a time eater consumer.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Isn't that what you do turtle? Except fsmash instead?
You do the same in melee too lololol.

Oh and tedeth's example is wifail though. He needs to stop being so good at wifail. WHAT A NOOB. I dont recall me calling the last person(s) who beat me in a singles tournament (DE) a noob though... Tournament losses: S.D, Cobalt (November), S.D, S.D, FTS, S.D (October), Meteor, Jaz (September), Sylvan, Kulla (August). *sigh* S.D. If you aren't on that list you're probably a noob <3.
But everyone else sucks more lololol[/sarcasm]
Also, I suck at brawl.

tedeth

Smash Master
I don't recall ever calling you a noob. I'm confused. In fact, anyone i've ever spoken to about you i've said that you're a great player.

Oh wait i just got what you meant. Well, when you beat beat me you said i was a noob, then I finally managed to beat you and you still said i was a noob so go figure.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
I don't recall ever calling you a noob. I'm confused. In fact, anyone i've ever spoken to about you i've said that you're a great player.

Oh wait i just got what you meant. Well, when you beat beat me you said i was a noob, then I finally managed to beat you and you still said I was a noob so go figure.

you cant fsmash out shield noob ***

lol quoted the wrong post.

Top Bottom