• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

tedeth

Smash Master
I would come to melbourne with you and it would be a pwn trip full of win but I already organized to be at tedeths soz.

god**** everybody having a tourney on the 17th.

I believe I wanted to have it on the 11th but someone was like "noooo I'm having one on the 11th" (which ended up being on the 10th) :p

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
hey ted.. put me down for the moment as a maybe ( i might be working)

If i come ill bring my Wii. But someone has to supply me with a controller

Mi1oo

Smash Apprentice
ATTENTION we need more TV’s and Wii’s, this is my 1st tourney and I want to have as much fun as possible More TV’s and Wii’s = more games= more fun and everything will run smoother. I’m bringing a TV and Wii from 4 hours away, so distance shouldn’t be an excuse for not bringing one. If you have an available Wii or TV don’t be slack, bring it with. THANKS cyas there.

tedeth

Smash Master
ATTENTION we need more TV’s and Wii’s, this is my 1st tourney and I want to have as much fun as possible More TV’s and Wii’s = more games= more fun and everything will run smoother. I’m bringing a TV and Wii from 4 hours away, so distance shouldn’t be an excuse for not bringing one. If you have an available Wii or TV don’t be slack, bring it with. THANKS cyas there.

Indeed, indeed

Farque there are alot of ppl coming to this. I never thought it would be this big! It's good, but it means that ppl will have to REALLY cooperate to get through everything. At this stage I'm thinking MAYBE top 16 go through to double elims. MAYBE meaning if we farking TEAR through the pouless, otherwise, top 8, but I'd really like to make it 16. I'm gonna sit down and try to plan out some kind of super-awesome plan to get through everything. If I pull this off at this stage it will be amazing. As stated my Mi1oo, we need TVs and wiis. As I've said before, if you can bring a TV on the train, I will organise a lift for you from the station. PLEASE bring something.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
may or may not come at this point. put me down as maybe. will contribute wii if i come

Bjay

Smash Lord
tedeth, do you reckon the schedule will follow according to plan, at least with Brawl anyway?

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Indeed, indeed

Farque there are alot of ppl coming to this. I never thought it would be this big! It's good, but it means that ppl will have to REALLY cooperate to get through everything. At this stage I'm thinking MAYBE top 16 go through to double elims. MAYBE meaning if we farking TEAR through the pouless, otherwise, top 8, but I'd really like to make it 16. I'm gonna sit down and try to plan out some kind of super-awesome plan to get through everything. If I pull this off at this stage it will be amazing. As stated my Mi1oo, we need TVs and wiis. As I've said before, if you can bring a TV on the train, I will organise a lift for you from the station. PLEASE bring something.
im thinking top 8 is best considering not everyone will be participating in both brawl and melee so you'll probably only get roughly 25 or so players in each, but yeah idk maybe just wait and see how it goes in POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLS like you said stop being french though :laugh:

Bjay

Smash Lord
Donno how it will go time wise we'll just have to wait and see. If everything goes smoothly we sould be able to finish brawl nsingles by maybe 1-1:30ish hopefully.
Alright that's cool. Hope so! (yn) I suppose I can make the tourney as well btw. I won't be able to bring anything unfortunately though, sorry.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
If work gives me the day off...I'll be there with a TV and a copy of Melee, I dont plan on being there for the Brawl segment, so I wont bring my Wii and such.

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. theres a huge chance im coming unless it clashes with sumthing o.O dunno

Hmm i saw an ad above and edited it... i think it seems fitting

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
simon i left my control at your house, which sucks because my melee copy just came in the mail and now i have no control :(

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Turtle: What colour is it? Purple? Cause I think i know which one it is...

Lol sheik d-smash... Yeah its totally like the best move in the game... Not punishable nor laggy in anyway...
Bleagh

Dedu

Smash Lord
Shaya.

Look at this Sheik before downgrading Melee Sheik any further. THIS is how she is meant to be played <3
And secondly, there's no wavedash to dsmash. Dreph has his own playstyle that is often called 'ghey'.
Hence his overuse of grab, ftilt, dash and wavedash to dsmash.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Hmm... can I practice some Melee with anyone before the tourney? We never got to play any in Canberra. :(
I will! Not entirely sure what day's best for me atm, but I've been wanting some Melee training before the tourney too. :3 (Edit: Confirmed any day should be fine)

You claim that Sheik's wavedash to downsmash solves everything. I can't even be ****ed to debate this stuff.
lolwut shayas a silly only ice climbers wavedash to dsmash solves everything! <333333333333 /joke

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
If it's needed that badly I can take my semi broken TV (sounds cuts in an out) along with my Wii.

EDIT: 64s + controllers too?

Top Bottom