• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Kulla, or anyone else who's driving.

If they come by mine on Thursday I can give them up to two televions to take. I'd need them back (of course) around Monday.

That's the best I can do, I'm not in the state.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Somewhere in Sydney?

S.D/Tim are either of you driving to this? If so, could I get a lift? I think it's the only way I'll be able to take my TV and consoles to this event :3

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Kulla, or anyone else who's driving.

If they come by mine on Thursday I can give them up to two televions to take. I'd need them back (of course) around Monday.

That's the best I can do, I'm not in the state.

kulla wants his recording **** back too, so someone grab that aswell.

tedeth

Smash Master
We now have 7 TVs. We need about 5 more in about 3 days. At this rate doubles will have to be cancelled and nobody wants that. I'm gonna look into hiring some 2moro, but that may mean increasing the price of entry to $15.

S.D

Smash Master
Everyone stop being **** and bring a tv. Hunter is providing 3 Tv's for ****s sake surely someone who lives in the area can spare something. Pull yo finger out Sydney.

EDIT: Tcranter is bringing a TV too and Luke, coming all the way from the ACT, was gunna bring 2. What's wrong with this picture?

I'm sure some people simply haven't got the means to provide anything but SURELY there are people attending who can contribute... SURELY

THEY LOOK LIKE THIS, IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT RESEMBLES THIS IN YOUR HOME PLEASE BRING IT ALONG​

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
My TV is nowhere near as cool as that. ;_;

I would bring it if I had any way to transport it, though...

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
if i was forced to drive i could bring 2 tvs but i like like over 3 hours away and i dont wanna find parking and all that ****, sydney is ****ed.

Toby.

Smash Master
Yeah, people in sydney are failing pretty hard at the moment.

I'll try and organise to bring a second TV, but its unlikely that I'll be able to do it. Bleh. Come on sydney :(

EDIT: I sold my soul to get one from my parents. Now I'm just in debt for the rest of my life. Good times.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Powerboards I can do. Got that **** covered. (Gords bring my double adaptor plox.)

Mi1oo

Smash Apprentice
Amen to S.Ds comment. Don't be a lazy pricks, If brings a TV is possible for you do it, even if it is inconvenient and trouble for you. And people at Sydney can’t bring a TV? What’s going on there lol. I bet most people in Sydney have like 2 or 3 TVs per house hold, is it really that hard to bring 1 or even 2?

Aesthetic

Smash Cadet
I'd bring a tv if I could, the only problem is that there's only two tvs in my house, and my parents won't let me bring either <_<;.

tedeth

Smash Master
Well I rang radio rentals, and to hire a CRT television for a day is upwards of $40 with an 80 dollar bond. Unfortunately I spent all my money on the bond for the ****ing hall so that idea's just about **** on aswell.

Edit: Who's for increasing entry to 15 bucks and having bigger prizes? I know Turtle is.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
only the people who actually have chances to win brawl or melee will be up for the price change, i say just leave it, we're not going for the money we're going for the smeeesh

edit: but then again an extra 5 bucks each to make a decent prize for 1st isnt bad.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if this has been brought up but what's happening with lunch?
Is there going to be pizza runs or will people have to go and get food? Is there nearby food venues?

You could have an entrance fee of $20 for people who don't bring TVs ;D

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Er... so HOW much is the entry fee now? >.>

Also I'll be able to bring a TV if I get a lift...

Top Bottom