• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

S.D

Smash Master
I can't wait to see that particular form of ****, not to mention our lolworthy strats of the first set XD

Oh btw people I GOT BRAWL+ :D

Thanks to Toby and Shaya for holding my hand throughout the arduous process.

Browny

Smash Hater
Shaya if you are indeed the gayest DDD in the southern hemisphere, I expect to see non-stop shortstep CGs and infinites/GR's on wolf and wario. you have a reputation to uphold!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
time for some shoutouts imo,

First off my man zero, what an absoulute legend, thanks for hosting an awesome tourney and housing me and giving me gecko and codes and stuff.
Pity we didnt get to play any matches in the tourney (actually thats good, I had predicted that I was going to get knocked out by you) but our doubles matches were awesome, see you next week?

ELYSIUM!!!

Ted: man you really made this tourney for me, hanging with you is lol's fun, and we had some epic matches, I'm glad you really put the pressure when I play you and never let up and our doubles team was awesome (your screwed now that I have kakashi snake and squall ike), shaya and sd were so scared with their double dedede gayness, cant wait to blitz america.
your tourney next week? I'm already there.

Shaya: First off I should really say sorry for all the **** I gave you, its all in fun but I do take it a bit far I think. Anyways well done coming first, and those matches with you were so close and intense, deffently the matches I come to tourneys for but I'll take your crown yet king shaya.

Toby: you are just too good seriously, you win at life. Pity we didnt get to play in the tourney but you did heaps well, you would have ***** me imo, next week its on, but dont you dare come up to me and say "'ello" lol.

SD: great to see you again man it was awesome hanging with you, great matches, you've got the diddy combo's going on, too bad snake with DI never dies huh?
funny story, SD was going on about how he checked the stats after one of our matches and he said that he did like over 150% more damage to me than I did to him, yet I won with 2 stocks left, ****ing snake is gay amirite?
hope to see you next week, I gotta play you in melee.

Summoner: lol's how do you not make the top 8? your jiggs is amazing, our matches were close and I have the massive snake hax, we should play more matches deff.

Defiled: shame we didnt get to play but I cant wait for the fox **** next week, good to see you again man, and now that I have like brawl + and stuffs I totally need to steal your awesome super death stages and hax marth.

Melee is awesome I totally need to train my wigi up so I dont fail, and melty blood is lols
melty blood shout outs:

Bye: Man you were so hard to beat, it was a tough intense match that took everything I had, but I came through in the end, without you I would have been the worst player and came last :)

Zero: thanks for ****** me *******!
nah your alright.

yes luke, it wasnt too hard to guess. get your *** down to melb so we can train and you can dominate the act...
I'll take you up on this offer sometime, I wont have time before america but I'll be in melbourne sometime in august.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well I hope you won't take me not short step cging in double's as a sign I'm no the gayest dedede in the southern hemisphere;

the general idea was to get one of them close enough to the other to fthrow them into the other trying to save the cg victim... lololololol.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
i hate school...

hai gais, hows it going, i missed yet another awesome tournie shame my DK wasnt there to **** on Shayas D3 *cough....cough*

Zero

Smash Hero
I showed the ZSS IRC and they fell in love with Shaya and Sam's voices. They love Australian commentary now.

Keep up the good work guys :]

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP

Gords

Smash Champion
I just bought a couple of TVs on ebay that i need to pick up from Wallsend, so it appears i will be in the area next weekend if anyone wants to catch up and play some smash.
It will probs be sunday as i am working till 5pm on saturday and wont be very polite to show up at there place near 10pm.
The TVs are at Illoura street Wallsend so i will be close to there.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
I just bought a couple of TVs on ebay that i need to pick up from Wallsend, so it appears i will be in the area next weekend if anyone wants to catch up and play some smash.
It will probs be sunday as i am working till 5pm on saturday and wont be very polite to show up at there place near 10pm.
The TVs are at Illoura street Wallsend so i will be close to there.
lol wallsend,
i've gotta work that weekend, will get back to you

Zero

Smash Hero
Sorry Gords, I won't be coming, I've got too much study to catch up on. It's a shame though, Smash happens when I can't go ;-;

I'll see if I can host a meet or two in a few weeks though.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol's scoot knock king shaya off his throne?
whatever chance he had is gone since there will be no more tourneys for us
before we travel to the land of America, home of all things smash, and buff our skills one hundred fold

lol, how gay did that sound

Browny

Smash Hater
Can someone give me directions on how to get to the internet?

It appears ive ended up in RL, where people actually care what others say/think.

Gords

Smash Champion
anyways guys I will be up at Cardiff at around 9:30/10:30 am on sunday morning I have confirmation that Cardiff is the closest station to where the tvs are. So let me know if you want to catch up before 9am Sunday otherwise I will just collect the tvs and go home, as much as I don't really feel like doing that, playing some smash would be so much better and actually make the trip worth it.

My phone number is 0433 671 938
If I don't answer send me a text a. I'll get it as soon as I return to reception.

S.D

Smash Master
This Sunday? I'm good for that Gords, can help you pick up the TV's and stuff too if you need.

Ps: Shaya is fairly good imo. Top 3 in Brawl. Maybe 10th in smash 64.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
lol as sif shaya is top 3 in brawl. maybe if you went by how much time and effort he puts into it, but definitely not when we're going by skill...

Gords

Smash Champion
This Sunday? I'm good for that Gords, can help you pick up the TV's and stuff too if you need.
that would be great help Sam. I can give you a call when i am getting close to Cardiff Station.
good to hear we will be catching up with tim as well.

S.D

Smash Master
lol as sif shaya is top 3 in brawl. maybe if you went by how much time and effort he puts into it, but definitely not when we're going by skill...
You make it sound like Brawl requires a lot of skill...

Brawl is essentially a knowledge based game. Seems to me that the best players are the ones who have an extensive knowledge of the metagame, character matchups and how to apply all the gimpy cheap **** you can do. You don't need to be technically skillful in brawl, unless you think glidetossing is tough...

Guess we'll see what happens at Rocky, but I think Shaya will be right up there because he KNOWS the game.

Toby.

Smash Master
Please don't bring that in here. It is stupid, unecessary and painfully ironic in oh so many ways.

Once you are reaching the higher levels of the smash scene its very tough to say whether somebody is 3rd or fourth best. Furthermore if is really dumb to make derogative comments about a players skill when you have played them at *one* tournament. Especially when his main has a significant disadvantage to yours.

So enough of that. It's dumb and the resulting discussion won't reflect well on anyone.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Either way all the top players of the game haev extensive knowledge of the game and are all about the same level these days. It's impossible to define who the single best player is without significant placings over a multitude of tournaments with all top level players attending.

Though I think Attila is just teasing Shaya like the rest of us do. :p

Top Bottom