• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Umm tedeth, I think you're mistaking something here, you're not a good smasher. LOLOL

It's more like 4-5 hours, not 3-4, 11am start gets us there by 3, 12am start gets us there after, depends on when we decide to leave. Plus I wasn't including the time it takes everyone to actually travel to Central to begin with.

I'll admit I did exaggerate a little, though. Still, 4pm is ****ing late. :<

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sure ted can break your arms, but only if your stupid enough to crash tackle him and try to grapple him, which I seem to remember you doing scoot.
me toby and shaya will be getting there around 7-8ish, something like that

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
ZING, Says Luke.

Yeah, my msn messenGAR decided to go all homo and stop running, so now I've uninstalled it and redownloading it. I'm sure I could have fixed the problem manually, but soooo lazy.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Have fun Ted. Hope you have a plethora of portable games to choose from. ^_^ Or actually, rather, I hope you don't so I can laugh at how horrible the trip was.

On that note, I leave in half an hour to meet EA at Blacktown Station at 9:24. Gonna be epic, since there's about four of us travelling, unlike Ted....where there's just one of him.

S.D

Smash Master
Toby sucked without you - teams was all double Dedede **** by me and Shaya :)

Results.. I could let the cat out of the bag however I'll leave Andrew to post the results.

I will disclose that I won melee though :p

Thanks again to my hero Zero for the tourney and everything that went along with it, you're a real super asset to this community and I <3 you.

Anyways the real winner on the day was BRAWL + amazing ****ing game.

Coupa

Smash Rookie
Blu and I would like to say thanks guys (and especially Zero). We had a great time. A fun first tournament for us. I know i certainly learned alot. Ill try and put up a bit more of a fight next time though. A little bit of practice is all we need :D

Zero

Smash Hero
RESULTS YO@

Melee Singles
1: SD (Fox, Falco)
2: Ted (Marth)
3: Ash Ketchum (Jigglypuff)
4: Tim (Doctor Mario)
5: Defiled (Marth)
5: Gordon (Sheik)
7: Shaya (Marth)
7: Scoot (Marth)
9: Summoner
9: EA
9: Coupa
9: BLU
13: JRUM
13: Zerodesu
13: snakes ****ing gay

Brawl Doubles:
1: Special Air Service (Sam and Shaya)
2: Double roll to jab (Luke + Ted)
3: Stars of Just Amazement (Scott + Zerodesu)
4: I dont Care (Jrum + Defiled)
5: Losers (EA + Gords)
5: Godly Pimps (Coupa + BLU)
7: Stars of Illegal Brilliance (Ash Ketchum + Aaron)
7: Dorf'd (Tim + Tom)
9: The Fighting Mongooses (Alex + Zane)

I love the team names at HV tournaments so so so much.

Melty Blood Singles
1: Summoner
2: EA
3: Zane
3: Zerodesu
5: Aaron
5: Ash Ketchum
5: snakes ****ing gay
5: Munky
9: SD
9: Scott
9: Ted
9: Alex
9: Scoot

WHAT THE **** EA:@

Brawl Amateur League
1: Munky
2: DANIEL
3: Kin
4: danon

Brawl Pools
1: Ted
1: Shaya
1: Scoot
1: snakes ****ing gay
1: Zerodesu
1: Ash Ketchum
7: Defiled
7: Gordon
7: SD
7: Summoner
7: BLU
7: Coupa
13: JRUM
13: EA
13: Zane
13: Alex
13: Tim
13: Aaron

Brawl Single Double Elim
1: Shaya (Marth, Dedede)
2: Ted (Wolf, Wario)
3: Ash Ketchum (Pokemon Trainer)
4: snakes ****ing gay (Snake)
5: Zerodesu (Zero Suit Samus)
5: SD (Diddy Kong, Pit)
7: Gords (Diddy Kong)
7: Scoot (Meta Knight)
9: Defiled
9: BLU
9: Coupa
9: Summoner :(

awesome tourney

photos later

i'm so tired

shoutouts later

Thanks Sam :D

Zero

Smash Hero
HAVE NO FEAR

You can downgrade your firmware in order to allow homebrew to work. I've forgotten how to do it, I'll search for the guides and I'll link them to you.

I think. There might be a super update that ***** homebrew and isn't able to be erased that I don't know about. hope not.

S.D

Smash Master
Sadly fear has already consumed my being - however if you say it is possible Andrew I'll trust you :)

Everyone get back off to Sydney alright?

Thanks again for the tourney Andrew - sorry I held up Melty Blood by not playing for ages then forfeiting XD

For the record my firmware is version 4.0e

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
yes luke, it wasnt too hard to guess. get your *** down to melb so we can train and you can dominate the act...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
The tourney was quite enjoyable.

Diddy is the ****ing ****.

Subway was ****.

lol at Girl predicting I'd come last in Melty Blood.

lol at Scoot. <3

Looking forward to the next one.

Ricky just informed me that my ****ty updated wii is incompatible with homebrew and thus Brawl+
You can downgrade your firmware in order to allow homebrew to work. ... There might be a super update that ***** homebrew and isn't able to be erased that I don't know about.
Ricky is wrong. You don't need to downgrade. The Bannerbomb is compatible with 4.0 (and afaik all other versions), and also does not require the ownership of Twilight Princess' lesser half <3. Download and guide here. By the way, to downgrade you need the Homebrew Channel (or another method of loading homebrew such as the Twilight Hack/Bannerbomb) already installed in the first place. >.>

Also, with BootMii (linky), super updates are irrelevant, since it's now possible to completely backup and restore the Wii's NAND (read: it's now impossible for Nintendo to do anything to your Wii, even if you update, and nearly impossible for anyone else to either, **** theoretically even works if your Wii's bricked).

S.D, don't give up hope yet!

Top Bottom