• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lololol Shaya if only I actually said that, I'm not falling for the bait twice sorry.

Shaya, king of putting words in peoples' mouths tbh.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I heard Snake was the worse character in the game because he's so slow and that Kirby is the best because of his aerial movement and Stone.

I LAG

Smash Lord
kirby seems to be pretty up there with marth and mk from what i have heard and i dont think snake and d3 are very good anymore coz i haven't seen them in any brawl+ vids

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
"I lose with ice climbers because grabbing people is hard", SORRY e_alert I didn't hear what you said after "King of" properly. Get back to me when you pull your finger out.

Shaya, King of the Tournaments -> KNOCK SHAYA OF THE THRONE.

(he's in the back of castle siege, really far away in the second transformation!)
oh hai, I noticed how you blamed EA for saying that when he was only repeating what I wrote, great job! SORRY maybe I just didnt hear what you said (cause this is totally talking and not typing on an internet forum) after "I'm an ignoramus" properly. get back to me when you pull your brain out :)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
oh hai, I noticed how you blamed EA for saying that when he was only repeating what I wrote, great job! SORRY maybe I just didnt hear what you said (cause this is totally talking and not typing on an internet forum) after "I'm an ignoramus" properly. get back to me when you pull your brain out :)
I can deal with you privately, plus I have a much DEEP (DERP) relationship with you than other people.
Plus I can get you while you sleep on the plane.

I tend to really think low of people when they say something about me after not even talking to me for more than 5-10 minutes in the entire time i've known them *sigh*.

Zero

Smash Hero
You missed Western Sydney and Reloaded5, they're over there

->>>>>>>>>>>>

All we do is love here.

Serious.

We're innocent.

:(

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I tend to really think low of people when they say something about me after not even talking to me for more than 5-10 minutes in the entire time i've known them *sigh*.
Oh. Well geez, sorry I made a joke, then. >.>

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I heard Squirtle is pretty awesome Toby, is this true?

Trying to bring the love back.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Pokemon Trainer is pretty ****, I was playing him some today at Ted's.

My Squirtle got owned in the face. But Ivysaur and Charizard did good ****!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I can deal with you privately, plus I have a much DEEP (DERP) relationship with you than other people.
Plus I can get you while you sleep on the plane.

lol's so you can mess with ea but I cant mess with you.
oh shaya, you know I dont hate you, if I upset you I'm sorry, and I dont get that last paragraph.

pretty sure that cant be directed at me since I've known you for ages and talked to you alot more than 5-10 minutes

Toby.

Smash Master
To hydrograb:

1.Dash
2.Pivot, and keep holding the new direction on the control stick.
3.Press shield, and then QUICKLY
4.Press c-stick in the opposite direction to where you are going (so the way you were going at the start)

The timing is pretty strict, especially between steps 3 and 4. Its still way easier than melee though so you should get it soon enough :)

If you are using him in brawl+ I know some crazy **** things he can do. 0-deaths, etc. We should talk about it sometime :D

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Planning on having a meet at my place on the 11/12th. Post if you prefer one day over the other.

Zero

Smash Hero
I want to upload it, and if I ever make a combo video, it'd be in the credits. It's just too good.

gonna go watch it again lol

Top Bottom