• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
omigourddddd.. my flight is mere hours away. :3

Soon I will be able to meet up with the guise and report on just how much more **** everyone is by now. Expect my reaction to be extremely accurate and 1/100th of your reaction by the time we're all back. :D

I am seriously going to cram that **** up asap when I get there, hopefully I can make up a margin of the lost time before Genesis pools start. D:

Guise in Cali: Loser keeps playing for Genesis hotel friendlies k? :33333 (...please? :<)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Thanks for coming guys. Grab release to klaptrap is ghey.

Results of loltourney (I doubt anyone cares)
Hunter Valley LOLWUT
1: SummonerAU (Wario, Jiggs)
2: Zero (ZZS)
3: Jrum (Toon Link, Sheik)
4: Mikey (Lucas, Diddy)
5: Dan (Luigi)

Jazz77vivi

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for coming guys. Grab release to klaptrap is ghey.

Results of loltourney (I doubt anyone cares)
Hunter Valley LOLWUT
1: SummonerAU (Wario, Jiggs)
2: Zero (ZZS)
3: Jrum (Toon Link, Sheik)
4: Mikey (Lucas, Diddy)
5: Dan (Luigi)
LOL Tourney was epic

And I did enjoy browsing through books as old as time itself at the Ambulence Hall

And Zero... I didn't get to see Mario Party... you owe me bigtime now :p

Zero

Smash Hero
Scott I found out I'm not working on Sunday so you can come over earlier on Sunday for more Smash goodness.

Tom you're not invited.

not.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I vote for a 3 day smashfest spanning Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Andrew may or may not be invited.

swordsaint

Smash Master
It was more planned for Sunday AND Monday, seeing as travelling from Sydney for this is a ***** lol. Two days is better and more worth the time.

So far I see this :
Myself
tom
Andrew
tim (monday only)
Jazz (monday only)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I was being serious about Tuesday. If Andrew can't host on Tuesday, I'll see if I can. Looking forward to more smash anyway.

I wonder how everyone feels about aircamping...

Zero

Smash Hero
ok boys, you all should be able to come over on monday and possibly tuesday, but I can't guarantee sleeping for the night, so yeah.

@scott: pm me with your travel plans. Not too early, parents both wanna sleep in and relax tomrorrow, 12 hour ish drive today.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I went and forgot which station I have to swap at. Someone please remind me.

Edit: Same time post Zero, we rule!

I'll organise stuff later when I wake up, lawl. By then I'd have the details and whatnot.

Zero

Smash Hero
hey Sam, lucky you, I'm still on the road home. Just passing... *looks out window* near coffs harbour.

either monday, tuesday or both, there's some Smash goodness being planned at my house, Tom's house, or both. It'd probably be 9-ish until late afternoon, and the same with tom's on the theoretical tuesday meet.

there.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I doubt Sunday will be on seeing as though Andrew just got back from somewhere. Then again, who cares about how he feels?!

Zero

Smash Hero
Wooo I'm finally back!

Scott you're cleared to stay the night tomorrow.

Everyone else, I shall be seeing you on Monday.

Top Bottom