• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
lol. marinated is a call i will use and remember for the rest of my life.....

@zero: the twins feeling pain and shiz like that.

doesn't happen in real life...i'm a twin and i would kno :p

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Omg hai ^___^ I’m Andi-san and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ smash brothers <3 and my fav is brawl-kun !!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot waifu Marusu!! <333333333 OMFGZ SHE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

I LAG

Smash Lord
I love you. Team Ice Climbers next West Sydney tourney? :3
there are so many things wrong with that
1. ewwwww gay (btw u played ali in pools at genesis and he is gay)
2. ICs suck in teams
3. if you and him teamed it wouldn't be a team coz u would die early and it would be 2 on 1 every match. you would end up being more of a cheer leader than his team mate

swordsaint

Smash Master
2. ICs suck in teams
3. if you and him teamed it wouldn't be a team coz u would die early and it would be 2 on 1 every match. you would end up being more of a cheer leader than his team mate
Scar's posts are getting all the more true every day.

Zero

Smash Hero
Has Luke adopted "get marinated" yet?

Ice Climbers in teams are terrible, too much going on to do any meticulous stuff, plus a good partner would break the grab up anyway.

hate you tom /werd29 is better anyway

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
2. ICs suck in teams
it would be pretty awesome. i suppose no room would make it hard for people to avoid grabs, and then so long as we're both always chaingrabbing there isnt a problem! ha!

ice climbers do suck in teams, but theyre awesome anyway. ive actually played quite a few team friendlies with them, and so long as you keep nana close, and your partner is good at keeping the enemy away, they almost work.

snake, on the other hand, is the **** in teams, and 2v1s arent that much of a problem. ask ss how i went at lansmash lolol

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure that the best team partner for every character in the game is Ganon. This is why Team dorf always comes out on stomp.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I think we're all (or at least Zero is, HURR) forgetting here that I'm already Attila's doubles partner for next tourney. :p

Attila_

BRoomer
I think we're all (or at least Zero is, HURR) forgetting here that I'm already Atilla's doubles partner for next tourney. :p
-5 points for incorrect spelling of 'attila'

:p

in regards to lansmash...

moose: "hey attila, can i have a stock? [moose lost all his and i have 2 full ones left, and both the opponents arent anywhere near dying]"

attila: "hell no" *runs around norfair chucking nades and blowing the crap out of everything*

this happened over and over and over again... we came second XD

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
*Edits post* It would be a lot easier if you used the same name on Smashboards!

Attila_

BRoomer
attila is my name irl, and everyone thought it was a game name, and now its kinda stuck. i was shmot on the internet before they all started calling me attila.

:)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I love how a few pages back people were like, go to rocky attila and they were all proud like they'd just figured out the greatest thing and told you whats up, even though attila has been saying over and over and over again about how he's not going to rocky because he'll be in japan.

and yes I have adopted get marinated, Its not like I was there or anything.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
attila is my name irl, and everyone thought it was a game name, and now its kinda stuck. i was shmot on the internet before they all started calling me attila.
Oh. Well that explains that.

I have to admit, Attila does sound very not-real. And I thought I had a weird name lol (Nathaniel).

Zero

Smash Hero
attila has been saying over and over and over again about how he's not going to rocky because he'll be in melbourne.
That would be strange though :(

I think he's going to Japan instead of Melbourne, gonna play against 9B and enjoy playing the campiest Snakes in the world lol.

Zero

Smash Hero
Scott admitted he doesn't think when he plays, and the danger is amplified when your teammate can kill you at 50% :(

jks scott we'll still win rocky

Zero

Smash Hero
People like Sam more than me, and if everyone goes to my tournaments, everyone + 1 would go to Sam's tournament.

Do iiiiit.

tibs7

Smash Champion
dw attila i will team with you.
unless we go against each other ooooo.

EDIT: any money attila will say "tibor get a job, you have no money."

tibs7

Smash Champion
have you heard of 'Attila the Hun'?
we are hungarian but we are soo aussie.

when is this next tourny so we can book flights?

I LAG

Smash Lord
how does that work?
i thought the mk & D3 team was the best

EDIT: i can go to any hunter tourney in the October school holidays

Top Bottom