• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I dont think going out with sam really counts as a man date, everyone should try it once imo

isthattim?

Smash Ace
I wasn't knocked off the stage with enough frequency to require recovery.

3 stock + JV 3 stock = GG

<3 Tim, the movie's saving grace was that it was free (and to all the haters it was no man date there were like 10 other people there).
i call 12 hour endpoint day the day before johns :(
(thats 12 hours of killing mice for you uneducated folk)
i was surprised i didn't fall asleep during the match

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Um, Hi.
I've been lurking smashboards for a while now, and I thought it was time I hooked up with my local competitive smash scene, which as far as I can tell, is you guys. I'm from Newcastle (Adamstown specifically).
I've been interested in competitive smash for some time, but have never really had the opportunity to get involved in it. I consider myself pretty useless at it generally, but here's hoping I can be apart of the scene around the HV and improve my skills :)

Zero

Smash Hero
Welcome to Smashboards! It's always nice to see new faces. I'm Andrew :)

We're currently not very active, but if you stick around awhile you might be able to come to some local events. Can you drive? It's almost a neccesity to either drive or have a good method of transport, as our scene ranges out from Newcastle into the inner regions (As far as Kurri Kurri).

Who do you play?

Melancholy

Smash Ace
I can both drive and walk to the mary ellen :p

I suppose I play Bowser, but having said that I've never had a chance to play him against a decent smasher.

My names Alex by the way, nice to meet you both.

S.D

Smash Master
Nice to meet you Alex, welcome to our humble Hunter Valley scene.

As it so happens I play soccer for Adamstown, nice to see there's another smasher popping up in our immediate area :)

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
soooo.

I played liam today and out of about 10 matches I only won 2 or 3 times.

You guys are gonna get ***** :p.
wait the DK liam??? man i gotta meet up with this guy, im hopeless against pokemon trainer

oh and meet on fri before western sydney is something i could actualy make it to considering i cant go to the tournie itself

S.D

Smash Master
There's more than enough Wii's to replace it for a day :)
I think you misunderstand.

Any wii that enters Tim's house will, due to proximity to Tim, reject Brawl discs and any television will refuse to display images from Brawl.

The undertone to Tim's comment was that HE DON'T LIKE BRAWL SON.

There isn't anything wrong with his wii persay.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I would like a meet at Tim's because he can some me some sexy Neko Arc moves :3

Also, can anyone possibly drive me back from West Sydney after the tourney? I feel kinda bad for asking seeing as though this has happened so many times :/

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
<3

Since when has HV had over 100 pages. This is amazing. I didn't expect this thread to turn out to be this big.

Top Bottom