• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

Jazz77vivi

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'ma gonna be in Nelson Bay all weekend, so no meet for me...

And to think, you're all going to miss out on Pirate Ship with the Pirates of the Carribean main theme as music... poor you

I LAG

Smash Lord
having the best music hack is far more important than trying to get better
like having your favourite song could put you in a really good mood and make you play far better because you wont get stressed or frustrated so easily

Zero

Smash Hero
Textures are good fun for just playing with friends or in general, but in a tournament situation it shouldn't matter at all. Although greatest mind**** ever is to switch default IC texture to Pink Popo and Purple Nana. It shouldn't even affect your play, just follow the one with your name above it. :_:

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Textures are good fun for just playing with friends or in general, but in a tournament situation it shouldn't matter at all. Although greatest mind**** ever is to switch default IC texture to Pink Popo and Purple Nana. It shouldn't even affect your play, just follow the one with your name above it. :_:
i played with this yesterday... so many sds...

Jazz77vivi

Smash Journeyman
The game ain't worth playing if the music isn't any good. And besides, playing well isn't my intention at all... playing for fun is my intention. And making my own music opens up so many doorways... bwa ha ha...

and it's not like i actually play brawl more than once a month... 0.o

Zero

Smash Hero
The game ain't worth playing if the music isn't any good. And besides, playing well isn't my intention at all... playing for fun is my intention. And making my own music opens up so many doorways... bwa ha ha...

and it's not like i actually play brawl more than once a month... 0.o
The music is already good :@@ and that's like saying playing well isn't fun.

Jazz77vivi

Smash Journeyman
The music is already good :@@ and that's like saying playing well isn't fun.
true, true, some of the music is good... but some ca be replaced ^_^

and playing well is pretty fun, but i tend to have more fun when getting ***** by items on non-neutral stages with ******** characers such as Yoshi XD

playing competitively is good too

OH NOES DOUBLE POSTZ!!!

isthattim?

Smash Ace
11 am at my place tomorrow if you dont know how to get there google map the mary ellen
confirmed
p.s. someone bring your wii cos mine doesn't even have all the brawl stages unlocked, or even better someone with brawl+ bring it
Tim

Jazz77vivi

Smash Journeyman
11 am at my place tomorrow if you dont know how to get there google map the mary ellen
confirmed
p.s. someone bring your wii cos mine doesn't even have all the brawl stages unlocked, or even better someone with brawl+ bring it
Tim
*initiates sad face*

cannot attend I'm affraid...

and I really wanna test my Sheik training on ZSS (although I can already feel Sheik's agony)

Zero

Smash Hero
Lol, Shiek is a tough matchup for ZSS, I should teach you the matchup one day :D

Sounds awesome Tim, I should be there, will confirm it in the hour. I'll download the B+ codeset as well.

I wanna record some matches against Sam though, gotta post stuff to the ZSS boards >.<

EDIT: We need to notify the new guy, Melancholy, so we can meet him.

Zero

Smash Hero
Awesome. So is it the Mary Ellen hotel in Merewether or..?

Also Tim could you PM me your phone details just in case?

Zero

Smash Hero
File Replacement codes are extended and soft Music hacks are now possible. The normal code thread has it updated there.

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Oh cool, I should be able to make it along. I could probably bring my wii, but I don't have all the stages unlocked either :/

EDIT: Can I get a phone number or address so I know where to go after I get to the Mary Ellen?

Zero

Smash Hero
Sucks that I had to leave early.

Nice seeing you again Tom, it's been ages. I never knew you were in year 12, seriously.

It was nice to meet you Alex, two Hunter trumpeters is amazing. I hope I'll see you around at Hunter Smash stuff when it happens.

Thanks for those last few games, Sam. That plasma whip, right?

Mega thanks for Tim for hosting the meet. Made my Saturday worthwhile.

no shoutout for the other Tom.

Top Bottom