• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

Jazz77vivi

Smash Journeyman
He realised he couldn't manage the tech skill required.

I have trouble at times as well :(
If it weren't for custom music/textures I probably wouldn't be playing it hardly ever either, lol

Thank you custom music, you rule.

But i still would think it should be at a meet/tourney lulz

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I think sd, being a really good melee player, from a good melee region, should host a melee tourney no?

nsw doesnt have enough melee only tourneys, we've only ever had 1 since brawls release and that one conflicted with another tourney

Jazz77vivi

Smash Journeyman
I think sd, being a really good melee player, from a good melee region, should host a melee tourney no?

nsw doesnt have enough melee only tourneys, we've only ever had 1 since brawls release and that one conflicted with another tourney

-_- I would have thought that Brawl would attract more attention (I can guarentee that my bro won't come if it's just Melee, and I'd be erring on the side of not attending either... not that anyone actually cares)

But despite all this, why not let SD decide? lol

S.D

Smash Master
-_- I would have thought that Brawl would attract more attention (I can guarentee that my bro won't come if it's just Melee, and I'd be erring on the side of not attending either... not that anyone actually cares)

But despite all this, why not let SD decide? lol
This type of response is the reason that I would host Brawl if I ran a tournament as well as melee. Sadly I don't think there would be much (if any) tournout for melee anyway. Sigh. I have a lot of things to do before I can start thinking about hosting a tournament anyway.

Jazz77vivi

Smash Journeyman
This type of response is the reason that I would host Brawl if I ran a tournament as well as melee. Sadly I don't think there would be much (if any) tournout for melee anyway. Sigh. I have a lot of things to do before I can start thinking about hosting a tournament anyway.
is there something bad with my response?! :(

don't worry Sam... if you cant host, we won't hate you :laugh:

besides, something else is being planned for later in the year....;)

S.D

Smash Master
is there something bad with my response?! :(

don't worry Sam... if you cant host, we won't hate you :laugh:

besides, something else is being planned for later in the year....;)
There's nothing wrong with your response. I'm well aware that Brawl is the more popular game in the area and will attract a bigger out of area attendance.

Gords

Smash Champion
Looking to play smash this weekend. Especailly melée
SD, Tim...wink wink
Is anyone up for hosting a small meet? I would be willing to go up for the day/weekend.

Zero

Smash Hero
Facial hair won't work on me, ever >.<

anyone else here have problems with taking panadol? I can't swallow the whole tablet, it sucks.

Zero

Smash Hero
:(

The first time I ever took a panadol was last year. Never had any childhood conditioning, and it just feels weird now.

Zero

Smash Hero
I was considering changing my text to pink, each line prefixed by a heart or flower, and each post trailed by feminine prose.

But then I couldn't be bothered.

DJB's post was too lol though.

Top Bottom