• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

Zero

Smash Hero
EA download that Internet Channel update, Nintendo fixed Flash on it

It won't hurt your homebrew or anything 8)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Wow, didn't know there was an Internet Channel update.

I'm on 4.0 anyway so it should be fine. O:

Edit: Osht it played!

A whole new world awaits... until I get my laptop back.

Yey Flash 9.3, no moar Flash 7.

Jazz77vivi

Smash Journeyman
Fufufufu, master072509, you have met your maker.

Secret Technique, ZANMATO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eP6rE2yS_fA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eP6rE2yS_fA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
LOLWUT NEMESIS ZANMATO'd?!?!?!?!? NOWAI!!!!

Yojimbo' such a pimp XD

isthattim?

Smash Ace
sooooooo, how many hunter players are going to rocky?
so far that i know of
(in order of chest hair)
Tim
S.D
Daz
Summoner
Zero

any wildcards coming e.g. melon collie or jazzvivalasvegas or that dude that came to one tournament and played melee falco and has since been practising his heart out to beast rocky as an unknown?

just wondering

cos so far its a pretty good turnout

i wonder if jelly is going

its seriously like $200 for the whole trip

and its after the hsc iirc

shouldn't be too hard to come

just saying

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Backpackers? lol, I have family everywhere, I dont need no backpackers. Your insinuation that I am a girl motivates me somewhat to come to rocky.

Smashing Pumpkins? Why not go the whole hog and call me "Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness".

Zero

Smash Hero
lol I thought you were talking to me Tim

talking to Tom too much :_:

Backpackers is gonna be amazing. FREE INTERNET PEOPLE! home away from home T_T

my posts are getting more and more fractured, I need to go back to school

S.D

Smash Master
I don't think I'll be going. Especially since I haven't even been to a tourney yet :S

$200 is a lot to go and lose a bunch.
I had exactly the same dilemna when I was considering going to a big OOS tournament. I had never been to a tourney and thought it was a long way to go to lose, but you get so much experience from them, and its really not all about smash either. Its worth going to these things if you have the resources to do so.

Zero

Smash Hero
Next huge Smash tourney should be in Hunter so instead of playing Smash, we can play beach cricket!

**** video games

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
its seriously like $200 for the whole trip
Eh, my math puts it anywhere between $400-$600. I suppose you could bring that down to $200 if you take out leeway money (srsly biggest travel lesson I learnt from america, always have backup money) and get free housing. $400 might be pushing it but it's still not that much.

I had exactly the same dilemna when I was considering going to a big OOS tournament. I had never been to a tourney and thought it was a long way to go to lose, but you get so much experience from them, and its really not all about smash either. Its worth going to these things if you have the resources to do so.
Haha I was actually thinking of going to Rambo for my first tournament, then I realised it was already over (**** smashwiki throwing me off :()

Dedu

Smash Lord
Keep Smashville Melee on the title! - I hate video games!
Fixed.

And yes, I hate video games too. The kind that make people get addicted to it for days on end, ****** any sort of a social fun life with friends.

WoW and Runescape, I'm talking about you... XP

Jazz77vivi

Smash Journeyman
Oh Smashville... I keep forgetting to replace your 8pm Saturday night concert songs, so the only time we actually play Smash, I can't here my awesome custome Smashville songs

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure all the servers for runescape were shut down and it is now unplayable.
but yeah, mmo's are pretty gay, platformers are pretty good but what about old text adventures? (old sierra classics like kings quest)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
omg I thought I was like the only that ever played the quest for glory series, it ****in pwns.

I always prefered the 2nd one though, best combat system

also space quest

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah its great, I preferred the old version to the remake they did, and then you should play the second.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
This Sunday is good because I'll be in Newcastle. I was just about to pm Sam asking if I could pick up my pencil case on Sunday.

That is assuming it's an open invitation.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Sam tried teaching me melee, it didn't work so well.

maybe I just can't play melee :(

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
[manlyvoice] Yargh, I Understand Now. I Will Go Play Melee Right Now [/manlyvoice]

Top Bottom