• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

S.D

Smash Master
I wants to teach everyone, but I am so bad at teaching :(

So much to pass on but no plan on how to do so.

Tom the 10 min coaching session was nowhere near long enough to teach you the secret art of ****.

EDIT: Course you can pick up pencilcase

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you say that, but I think you are the best teacher, that one night with you in melbourne was magical! (oh dear...)

yeah it really improved my game, and I know I sound like a broken record but at dont come during crews when you sat behind me during my matches and coached me/told me what to do it made me play heaps better.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Sam, I've actually been meaning to ask you to teach me Melee Marth. I've been wanting to pick him up since I stopped hating on the Melees.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
so i just read that mad flame war in the queensland thread and decided we need someone like that in the hunter, anyone with a total ***** of a girlfriend bring her to next hunter tourney so she can emo-rage on smashboards
kthx

also, don't say anyhing bad about elisha, she is lovely

isthattim?

Smash Ace
I can pretend to be that person for you tim if you train me in melee
fthrow->wd->acid punch
nair
nair
if in doubt nair
chop
chop
chop
hog the ledge and force them to recover onstage, acid punch (hilarious against sheik, marth)

either recover high using side b
or
recover low with side be before using your double jump to mind game them to roll onto the stage thinking you only have up-b left
side b into the edge of the satge on yoshis/fd to stall for a few seconds so you can mindgame them off the ledge
if you get hit spam nair

if anyone approaches in the air spam chop

control the length of your wd by adjusting how diagonal your control stick is

jab is da ****

nair out of shield (really easy was is to tap the c-stick up while still in shield and immediately press a)

jab
jab
nair
nair
nair

who needs tech skill when you have a 1/8 chance to misfire and the ultimate "you trying to combo me?" move that combos into other aerials
luigi is a clown
that is my 30 second luigi tutorial

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
awesome, thanks dude

I can wavedash consistently with ease, but I havnt really gotten into the habit of l cancelling, but you dont really need it with luigi do you?

Zero

Smash Hero
haha oh wow @ qld

That would be so amazing.

My ex said she would come to Hunter 2, but never turned up.

nothing of value was lost

Zero

Smash Hero
I don't see how she looked like my sister. At all. Not a drop of resemblance. EA and I finally agree on something. :)

I could list differences but I hardly see it neccesary. drop it boiz

@Sieg: :)

S.D

Smash Master
In case you were wondering what Tim is referring to...

COMBO VIDEO

I made this from 4 hours of gameplay at Tim's the other day with some of my alternates against the floaty hard to combo characters so you'll forgive a lack of cool tech chase ****. Check it out yo. Thanks to Shaya for getting me onto Adobe Premier Pro and helping me out. Thanks to Turtle for being my inspiration and my rock.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
In case you were wondering what Tim is referring to...

COMBO VIDEO

I made this from 4 hours of gameplay at Tim's the other day with some of my alternates against the floaty hard to combo characters so you'll forgive a lack of cool tech chase ****. Check it out yo. Thanks to Shaya for getting me onto Adobe Premier Pro and helping me out. Thanks to Turtle for being my inspiration and my rock.
i think there are still some threads in the french region boards you haven't posted that in yet

tibs7

Smash Champion
combo vid is madt, good shiz sam.

but bob$ combo vid. get on it.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Inside info on a planned melee meet next week sometime (Wednesday/Thursday) in the hunter.

I like D.K's **** combo on your fox Sam.

S.D

Smash Master
Inside info on a planned melee meet next week sometime (Wednesday/Thursday) in the hunter.

I like D.K's **** combo on your fox Sam.
I thought that clip was funny. Pretty much reflected your attitude to what was going on. I could almost see a little of you in DK's expression.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
so, i've got jury duty at the newcastle courthouse from the 29th september to whenever they decide to get rid of me
not sure if i can make it to rocky
i'm very angry about this
i'm like 50/50 to be able to go depending on my ability to appear discriminatory to all peoples.
this could not be worse luck

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I got out of jury duty because I come from a religious family and happen to be baptised into a church I no longer attend. :3

Actually, that makes me curious about the kinds of "normal" life circumstances that can get you out of jury duty...

S.D

Smash Master
Yes Tim you should defs come.

Me, Pat, Turtle maybe Jaz are all going to be hitting up some melee love, let me know whats up coz I need to let young Alex know whats going on.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
yeah, def's coming to boost on sunday
will be interesting to see shaya run a tournament i hear he use to run them all the time
i'll probs be able to give our bald headed alternative rocker friend a lift if he can remove himself from darcy and the rest of the crew, will be good to hear his soulful and bleak yet hauntingly beautiful singing on the way to sams house

bullet with butterfly wings

Top Bottom