• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Hunter Valley Smash - Back in business!

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
i finish school at the end of this term and most likely i will be able to fit in a tournie in between hsc studies..Shaya u and me need to team

S.D

Smash Master
Well I wasn't exactly planning on organising something but it sounds like people are interested...

When do holidays start?

Maybe I'll start perusing the area for a venue...

That being said I'm not entirely sure what I would run if I hosted a tournament, I guess whatever will attract the biggest audience, obviously melee will be run regardless XD

Gords

Smash Champion
Well I wasn't exactly planning on organising something but it sounds like people are interested...

When do holidays start?

Maybe I'll start perusing the area for a venue...

That being said I'm not entirely sure what I would run if I hosted a tournament, I guess whatever will attract the biggest audience, obviously melee will be run regardless XD
What about that place down the road from cardiff station?

and with regards to events I say
melee singles, brawl+ singles and brawl+ doubles

and if there is time
Dorf side tourney
I agree with summoner

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
brawl singles + melee singles + brawlPLUS singles tbh.

**** doubles. **** being repeatedly killed by gords. ;_;

Zero

Smash Hero
Wow, I should do that with my scrub friends, I'll get a free movie on Tuesday. And I'll make them buy the ticket with my Reel Club card so I get points. yay

Zero

Smash Hero
Driver's license in 3 weeks~

Think you could host a small meet on the night of Friday 21st, anyone? weekly meets GO

S.D

Smash Master
you'll be laughing out the other side of your beak once the good doctawh has given you a prescription... for KO's

i'm predicting 0 successful recoveries from mr lombardi
That prediction will likely come true, as I won't need to recover. Ie: Will not be knocked off stage.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
So, who's up for another Hunter tourney soon? Seeing if anyone is interested before I go ahead with the idea.

S.D

Smash Master
I wasn't knocked off the stage with enough frequency to require recovery.

3 stock + JV 3 stock = GG

<3 Tim, the movie's saving grace was that it was free (and to all the haters it was no man date there were like 10 other people there).

Top Bottom